BlkBarbie Twitter and Instagram

BlkBarbie Twitter and Instagram

Posted in the Charleston Forum

lone ranger

Dunbar, WV

#2 Jan 29, 2014
who gives a shit abot her you any other blk trash go drink the water out of the tank its good go on now get,,
access1

Hockessin, DE

#3 Jan 29, 2014
lone ranger wrote:
who gives a shit abot her you any other blk trash go drink the water out of the tank its good go on now get,,
We don't. She thinks everyone wants her
Well

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Um only teens use Instgram.WTH? This chick is retarded.
KYLE LOWE

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Fake ass rapper? No. Never saw one on here. I think she is a big nut case folks. See how she posts stuff like that.? Anyone see a fake rapper online recent? I haven't on here. She's delusional . She would believe it. Who is a fake rapper? WTF? Lady you need help.
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 29, 2014
Blk Barbie DeeDee BlkGurl. Same person. She's not exactly sane. She's insane.
access1

Hockessin, DE

#7 Jan 29, 2014
KYLE LOWE wrote:
Fake ass rapper? No. Never saw one on here. I think she is a big nut case folks. See how she posts stuff like that.? Anyone see a fake rapper online recent? I haven't on here. She's delusional . She would believe it. Who is a fake rapper? WTF? Lady you need help.
Need help is an under statement. They all are insane.
TPB

Hansford, WV

#8 Jan 30, 2014
lone ranger wrote:
Awww, we feel the same way about you and there's a bunch of people who cares about her but most of her friends and most of the people who knows her doesn't even get on here :)
TPB

Hansford, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2014
@ Kyle Lowe aka Hmmmm- This topic is not about hillbillies and I never expected a racist, hillbilly, hick would know anything about what im talking about. I won't mention his name because im better than that but he's a fake a$$ rapper and if anybody on here from the hood - who doesn't know her - who listens to rap and has a twitter account should know who im talking about. He's not that popular and we used to like him - a bunch of people liked him back in the day until he turned his back on everybody and started rocking super skinny jeans like a bunch of new rappers do and BlkBarbie wanted me to put this on here because she ain't bumping to his new music. BlkBarbie saw a couple pics of him and she liked his old swag when he was in baggy clothes but she didn't really listen to him and she would never sleep with him and he turned his back on everybody and he kinda sounds like a hillbilly when he raps now..lol. BlkBarbie doesn't want anyone who doesn't know her to think she bumps to him or listens to his music or think that girl he retweeted is her because that girl has the name Black Barbie and everyone who knows her already knows she doesn't bump to him anymore - same with her husband and most of our friends #Truth :)
TPB

Hansford, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2014
@access1

You can think w/e you want because we don't know you or care about you :)
Gag

Hockessin, DE

#11 Jan 31, 2014
TPB wrote:
@ Kyle Lowe aka Hmmmm- This topic is not about hillbillies and I never expected a racist, hillbilly, hick would know anything about what im talking about. I won't mention his name because im better than that but he's a fake a$$ rapper and if anybody on here from the hood - who doesn't know her - who listens to rap and has a twitter account should know who im talking about. He's not that popular and we used to like him - a bunch of people liked him back in the day until he turned his back on everybody and started rocking super skinny jeans like a bunch of new rappers do and BlkBarbie wanted me to put this on here because she ain't bumping to his new music. BlkBarbie saw a couple pics of him and she liked his old swag when he was in baggy clothes but she didn't really listen to him and she would never sleep with him and he turned his back on everybody and he kinda sounds like a hillbilly when he raps now..lol. BlkBarbie doesn't want anyone who doesn't know her to think she bumps to him or listens to his music or think that girl he retweeted is her because that girl has the name Black Barbie and everyone who knows her already knows she doesn't bump to him anymore - same with her husband and most of our friends #Truth :)
Yes everyone from the hood knows you because you're a hood rat. Nobody cares about your music preference. And btw I doubt you're the only black bitch that THINKS she looks like Barbie.
TPB

Hansford, WV

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Gag wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone from the hood knows you because you're a hood rat. Nobody cares about your music preference. And btw I doubt you're the only black bitch that THINKS she looks like Barbie.
No almost everyone in the hood in WV and a couple other states loves us and they respect us but none of us are hoodrats or hoez and we ain't never been called a hoodrat or a hoe by anybody besides on here. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee take pride in being a bitch, lol, but we're not mean to everybody except for most of the people on here because they won't leave us alone and all the people who hates on us and we're not nice to any racist people (black or white). Leave us alone or email DeeDee and let us find out who you are :)
TPB

Hansford, WV

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Btw on Post #9 when i was talking about the skinny jeans. BlkBarbie would never cheat on her husband because she loves him way to much but she doesn't find men in tight jeans attractive - same with DeeDee and me depending on how tight they are but we are friends with men who wears tight jeans, we have nothing against men who wears tight skinny jeans, we just don't find them attractive and we've talked about this before, we don't find any men who wears plaid attractive either especially when they have no jewelry, unless its kinda baggy and its like a bright neon color and they have to have some nice jewelry so if anybody on here might of took that the wrong way about tight skinny jeans on men then i apologize and this is probably gonna be my last comment for the night :)
TPB

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 31, 2014
BlkBarbie look like James Brown in drag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany m.freeman 6 min Concerned4woman 1
Hospitals Hide The Truth 23 min Charge Master 16
2 crackheads fighting with golf clubs 37 min Seriously 7
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 41 min I heard 6
Larry Flint has learned to shut his mouth 1 hr Tom Clark 3
Hey could you do me a favor? 1 hr Bill 6
Was Tom Clark a deacon at a church in Lincoln c... 1 hr Bill 8

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance