( ONE NUT ) Armstrong begging tour 2013

( ONE NUT ) Armstrong begging tour 2013

Posted in the Charleston Forum

I have TWO

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Looks like ONE NUT is gonna start his begging 2013 tour so he can get back in the good graces of his sponsors so he can make more millions.
Love Lance

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I have TWO wrote:
Looks like ONE NUT is gonna start his begging 2013 tour so he can get back in the good graces of his sponsors so he can make more millions.
Hope he can do it.
Cmon Man

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Love Lance wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he can do it.
Yeah, he'll need it when the Post Office sues him for the 10 mil he owes them. Like we need any more reasons to hate cycling.
Love Lance

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Cmon Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he'll need it when the Post Office sues him for the 10 mil he owes them. Like we need any more reasons to hate cycling.
He didn't win the 'tour de France' but He did beat "Testicular cancer" and that is why he is alive today for you and other people to "HATE" on him. Way to go Lance!
Cmon Man

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Love Lance wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't win the 'tour de France' but He did beat "Testicular cancer" and that is why he is alive today for you and other people to "HATE" on him. Way to go Lance!
I didn't say I hated him and I didn't mention or diminish his bout with cancer. I simply stated a fact, he owes 10 mil to the USPS for cheating, and an opinion, that most people find cycling not only irrelevant but annoying.
And "hating on him?" Seriously? What are you 12?
Love Lance

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Cmon Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I hated him and I didn't mention or diminish his bout with cancer. I simply stated a fact, he owes 10 mil to the USPS for cheating, and an opinion, that most people find cycling not only irrelevant but annoying.
And "hating on him?" Seriously? What are you 12?
He didn't win the 'tour de France' but He did beat "Testicular cancer" and that is why he is alive today for you and other people to "HATE" on him. Way to go Lance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck schumer, known to wear diapers, gets slap... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
Joan jett performs at Morgantown hodown 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
I am the one THE ONLY KINGKRAPO. Hearken unto m... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
Nancy Pelosi slaps rupaul. They both giggle and... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
Humphrey Bogart family buys house in Beckley. T... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
Kanye west named troop leader of cabell county ... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
Simon and Garfunkle mowing yards this summer in... 1 hr KINGkrapo 1
campbells creek druggies and thieves 6 hr tweetitupurass 46

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web