unresponsible parents
creeeeeek

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Really around here I've seen the most irresponsible disgusting drug addict parents!! And then they continue to get pregnant!! They can't afford themselves let alone 3 kids!! Pathetic.
keysma

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Irresponsible
keysma

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2013
And I agree
lanore

Belle, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2013
yea one of them is nikki norman she will lay with anything anymore just to get pills or meth, she is layin with chase searls now. she will end up preggo with her 3rd before long.

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 30, 2013
creeeeeek wrote:
Really around here I've seen the most irresponsible disgusting drug addict parents!! And then they continue to get pregnant!! They can't afford themselves let alone 3 kids!! Pathetic.
No doubt. Go to kroger on the westside starting the first of the month and you will see the human debris on drugs and as always welfare too cranking out babies like biscuits by many different men as usual.
BlkBarbie

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Lol. Be cool,go back to school.
1 post removed
tosharowe

Montgomery, WV

#8 May 28, 2015
nikki norman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to lay with anyone to get pills or meth thank you very fucking much. I love how everyone just thinks they know me. I know who this is. I can get my pills for free every month as a matter of fact! You have to suck dick for yours! My man gets me anything I want so fuck you get a life..I don't live my life for no one but myself I don't care what anyone thinks..and i have another kid with chase and I take care of it so stfu.
lmfao you're a waste nikkie.what's wrong with you? You and chase won't last because he will not put up with your psychotic ass shit like Zack did for long.. You are a straight dingy hoe! Zack was good to you! Further more, everybody does know you, you put your shit out for everyone to see...I live up Campbell's creek BTW and I know about a lot of shit you do, and if you think that raising your kid the best to your ability is leaving them with anyone who will watch them your stupid..because one day their going to get hurt..but according to you, your only living for you! maybe you should get a historectomy.. According to chase your a crazy stupid bitch who he only stays with cause you get HUD and he has no where to go..yeah your man talks and word gets around..that's why he's been screwing around with Kristy for the last four months bahaha lol your an embarrassment to your kids. You need help you needle junkie.
CPS

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 16, 2017
tosharowe wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao you're a waste nikkie.what's wrong with you? You and chase won't last because he will not put up with your psychotic ass shit like Zack did for long.. You are a straight dingy hoe! Zack was good to you! Further more, everybody does know you, you put your shit out for everyone to see...I live up Campbell's creek BTW and I know about a lot of shit you do, and if you think that raising your kid the best to your ability is leaving them with anyone who will watch them your stupid..because one day their going to get hurt..but according to you, your only living for you! maybe you should get a historectomy.. According to chase your a crazy stupid bitch who he only stays with cause you get HUD and he has no where to go..yeah your man talks and word gets around..that's why he's been screwing around with Kristy for the last four months bahaha lol your an embarrassment to your kids. You need help you needle junkie.
Well after all of this she was proven Unfit as a mother,person she is a drug head and so is chase that Did in fact abuse All of the children who have ever lived with her, she just ain't gonna ever get another chance to do it again! Hope that she loses those babies and never sees them the rest of her miserable life. I know she needs what was done to those babies done to her!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2017
What about stephanie Randolph and kevin ondra? Anyone really surprised she lost all 4?
Miss

Charleston, WV

#11 Jun 3, 2017
CPS wrote:
<quoted text>

Well after all of this she was proven Unfit as a mother,person she is a drug head and so is chase that Did in fact abuse All of the children who have ever lived with her, she just ain't gonna ever get another chance to do it again! Hope that she loses those babies and never sees them the rest of her miserable life. I know she needs what was done to those babies done to her!
Well unfortunately peeps this bitch (Nikkie) does get to see her kids and it is a damn shame the stupid bitch lies to get what she wants. But Karma will take her so far down one of these days that she will not get back up. She is very unfit as a parent and all she thinks about is damn drugs. She has all these men she screwin with and spreadin her disease of her "gental warts" as she puts it and these guys are going to be so sorry. They both abused them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WVU ranking this week 4 hr Lumber Sam 9
Town Center Dairy Queen closed 4 hr Um Okay 40
News This week in W.Va. history 5 hr Denny 3
News Charleston man dies during arrest 8 hr An Adult 119
Drama at KC Nautilus 10 hr Brittany 113
Gays NOT ALLOWED to donate blood 10 hr Fruitloop 22
Is Denver's Depot run like Park Place was? 12 hr Curious 30

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance