Suboxone Doctor Spratt?
Information

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Can anyone tell me about this Doctor? How much is her program? What does it involve? Thank You!
pillhead

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2011
where is it?
joker

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Information wrote:
Can anyone tell me about this Doctor? How much is her program? What does it involve? Thank You!
Most Suboxone docs run about 300- a wk. that's for the script and the therapy.
Now some vary, at the least its 200-. Do you have Medicaid or Medicare? What's your drug of choice? If you're serious about getting clean let me know, I'll send you my phone number and we can talk.

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2012
joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Suboxone docs run about 300- a wk. that's for the script and the therapy.
Now some vary, at the least its 200-. Do you have Medicaid or Medicare? What's your drug of choice? If you're serious about getting clean let me know, I'll send you my phone number and we can talk.
I am. Can I have info to get help? New to charleston
Mr-Bean

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2012
Look up charleston psychiatric clinic they have a suboxone program it's on Quarrier in charleston. My wife goes. PS they are all pricey.
crystal ford

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Hello. Is there anyone who could tell me if there's a doctor who will let me transfer my information from Indy so I wont have to start as a new patient. It seem that its so hard to get a monthly here. And ive been long term.scared thanks
cap2004

Vinton, VA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Newbie- my sub dr was $300 the first visit and $105 every week after that, if u have clean drug screens for 3 months he moves you to every other week, still $105 per visit, drug screens are $30 and random. He is a great Dr and actually cares about you. His name is Dr. Devaraj and he is on Virginia st. Let me know if you want his phone #. He usually has a waiting list but I was only on it for a couple days before he called me to come in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She knocked her speech out of the park 49 min The truth 2
Most Romantic Place In Charleston 1 hr The truth 9
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 1 hr Off on fridays 181
CHarleston Uber - How do you like it? 1 hr Charlie West 1
Suicide by kc 1 hr Anomous1 41
Hate Trumps Hillary 2 hr Donald 5
Timothy call Tom Clark 2 hr Go back to jail 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance