Is the BlkBarbie who keeps posting th...

Is the BlkBarbie who keeps posting the real BlkBarbie?

Created by Her Neighbor on Aug 5, 2013

63 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

Yes and shes a groupie

Yes and shes a pillhead

No

No its a jealous hillbilly girl

No its a racist trashy hillbilly

All the above except Yes

All the above except No

The answer is no but she is a pillhead groupie

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Hurricane, WV

#1 Aug 5, 2013
I enjoy BlkBarbie and wish "Truth" would quit obsessing!!....
Truth

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2013
The answer is all the above except yes and "Concerned" you don't know who the real BlkBarbie is off of topix and if you do then your probably jealous of her or your mad because she turned you down before. I know for a fact she doesn't get on here anymore and neither does DeeDee or Ashley or Amber. I don't even know why i still get on here because of how stupid and racist this site is. Ive already talked to BlkBarbie a couple days ago about that girl who keeps posting under her sn pretending to be her and she said to keep calling her out everytime i get on here and everytime i see her sn being used. Go ahead keep hating on them from the sidelines and keep following them on twitter and see if it phases them in any kind of way off of topix.
Taxpayer

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
The answer is all the above except yes and "Concerned" you don't know who the real BlkBarbie is off of topix and if you do then your probably jealous of her or your mad because she turned you down before. I know for a fact she doesn't get on here anymore and neither does DeeDee or Ashley or Amber. I don't even know why i still get on here because of how stupid and racist this site is. Ive already talked to BlkBarbie a couple days ago about that girl who keeps posting under her sn pretending to be her and she said to keep calling her out everytime i get on here and everytime i see her sn being used. Go ahead keep hating on them from the sidelines and keep following them on twitter and see if it phases them in any kind of way off of topix.
Please give it a rest!! If "The Real BlkBarbie" can move on then you should be able to also!! If not, SEEK HELP!!!! So many users are tired of every thread being you sounding like a broken record!! We Get It!!! MOVE ON....
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
So, you're doing her dirty work. You must have some crazy low self esteem. Hahahaha. You want in that coon Bitchez pants so bad it hurts.
Truth

Lizemores, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2013
there is the twin minds again there the same 'we are blkbarbie and truth get it right'we both cant come out yes we can nooooo
Rachel

Hansford, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give it a rest!! If "The Real BlkBarbie" can move on then you should be able to also!! If not, SEEK HELP!!!! So many users are tired of every thread being you sounding like a broken record!! We Get It!!! MOVE ON....
The real BlkBarbie has already moved on. Your stupid a## needs to move on and so does that jealous hoe who keeps pretending to be her by keeping her name out of your mouth and by not leaving any comments about her on topix.
Rachel

Hansford, WV

#7 Aug 5, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're doing her dirty work. You must have some crazy low self esteem. Hahahaha. You want in that coon Bitchez pants so bad it hurts.
You're the one who has a low self esteem and wants in her pants because you keep pretending to be her by using her sn which tells us your either jealous of her or your upset because she doesn't want to be with you and your not using your real name because your a coward who has a low self esteem. We all know your not the real BlkBarbie so get a life besides being obsessed with her and get a life besides staring at topix or her facebook all day.
Rachel

Hansford, WV

#8 Aug 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
there is the twin minds again there the same 'we are blkbarbie and truth get it right'we both cant come out yes we can nooooo
Quit attention seeking nobody gives a f**k about you and nobody wants to talk to you and everyone who knows the real BlkBarbie on here is laughing at you just like the real Truth kept saying to you. What kind of a person gets on here and mouths off other people then steals their sn's and pretends to be them just to get more attention? The answer to that is a stupid lame a## person who's jealous, racist, broke and lazy and lives on here.
mwahaha

Hansford, WV

#9 Aug 5, 2013
Rachel is inlove with BlkBarbies husband and she tries to sleep with the real BlkBarbies husband on the low and her last names Hilt. The real BlkBarbie almost beat her up before. Rachel has slept with him before and she probably still does on the low. If she does then i hope BlkBarbie catches them in the act. BlkBarbie needs to put hidden video cameras in her house when shes at work so she can try to catch them.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 5, 2013
mwahaha wrote:
Rachel is inlove with BlkBarbies husband and she tries to sleep with the real BlkBarbies husband on the low and her last names Hilt. The real BlkBarbie almost beat her up before. Rachel has slept with him before and she probably still does on the low. If she does then i hope BlkBarbie catches them in the act. BlkBarbie needs to put hidden video cameras in her house when shes at work so she can try to catch them.
Oh really. Good to know.
Rachel

Hansford, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2013
mwahaha wrote:
No im not inlove with her husband and i don't try to sleep with him on the low because i have a boyfriend and we're friends with both of them. Ive always been a close friend to her and her husband and BlkBarbie knows i would never do something like that. I wouldn't care if she puts video cameras in her house and thanxx for putting my name on here. If anybody says anything bad about me then ill have this thread removed :)
Rachel

Hansford, WV

#12 Aug 5, 2013
BlkBarbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. Good to know.
Oh shut the hell up! You're not the real BlkBarbie and everyone on here knows that. What the f**k is wrong with you for you to be using her sn pretending to be her? You're obsessed with her and jealous of her. Whats wrong, you cant tell her how you feel under your real name or a sn of your own and you can't out talk any of her friends on here or are you just bored with nothing else to do besides being on here?
Really

Hansford, WV

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Rachel is a pill head hoe and so is DeeDee. BlkBarbie's a pill head too but shes not a hoe like Rachel and DeeDee is. Both of them probably sleeps with her husband. I know he likes to give DeeDee good long foot massages when BlkBarbies not around. I saw him giving her foot massages 3 different times and how come BlkBarbie wasn't there any of those times? God only knows what him and Rachel do.
Rachel Hilt

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 6, 2013
I luv me some BlkBarbie. Just can't get enough. She has long luxurious naturally straight hair and the blonde highlights are real too even though genetically it's not even possible! Her boobies are real cause she told me so and that azz BAM! I am not totally obsessed with BlkBarbie even tho I luv me some BlkBarbie and I can't quit saying BlkBarbie even tho I should quit saying BlkBarbie I just can't. BlkBarbie. Anyways her and DeeDee and Ashley and Amber all have naturally straight hair and their boobies are real and all you inbred hillbilly white trash BlkBarbie wanna bees will never be BlkBarbie cuz you're not BlkBarbie and the posts in here aren't BlkBarbie and you'll never be BlkBarbie cuz you prolly ain't even BlkBarbie like BlkBarbie. I don't know where you jealous inbred hillbilly white trash get off saying I'm redundant and say the same shizz over and over and over and over and over and over snd over and over and over and over and over and over and over about BlkBarbie. I don't. So there. Pbbbbbbt.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 6, 2013
Aww. Eye fill luvd.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 6, 2013
Really wrote:
Rachel is a pill head hoe and so is DeeDee. BlkBarbie's a pill head too but shes not a hoe like Rachel and DeeDee is. Both of them probably sleeps with her husband. I know he likes to give DeeDee good long foot massages when BlkBarbies not around. I saw him giving her foot massages 3 different times and how come BlkBarbie wasn't there any of those times? God only knows what him and Rachel do.
Oh really.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 6, 2013
Rachel done warned all y'all up in hur that she'd have this post removed and now you've gone and dun it! She's like super way furious. She's throwing a temper tantrum and stomping around and pulling her weave out handfuls at a time. You better not make more posts about me, BlkBarbie or Rachel cause well be all mad and shiz.
WOW

Hansford, WV

#18 Aug 6, 2013
Post #14 is not Rachel Hilt its that gurl who keeps jacking screen names and BlkBarbie's mixed so wtf do u mean "even tho genetically its not even possible"? Haha wow, that just goes to show ur not the real Rachel Hilt and u don't know who the real BlkBarbie is so watch all of ur dumbass posts get judged, everyone needs to judge them then ignore them!
WOW

Hansford, WV

#19 Aug 6, 2013
The 3 BlkBarbie posts above me are not the real BlkBarbie because the real BlkBarbie doesn't talk that way and the person who keeps pretending to be them is stupid as hell and jealous of them and she wants to be like them. Watch all of her stupid dumbass posts get judged and look at the number of votes on this thread.
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 6, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I enjoy BlkBarbie and wish "Truth" would quit obsessing!!....
Thanks! It really turns my crank getting on hur and tellun it like it iz. It's all because I have naturally straight hair with blonde highlights and real boobies and stuff. Rachel is all about me and my persona but in real life I'm as fake Kim kardashian. She totally thinks I'm a hillbill white trash broke jealous girl when in fact, I'm quite the opposite. I jus luv gettun under thes Bitchez skin. She'll never learn cuz she r stoopid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Mallory Jr. 50 min rastame 1
kevin comer & jared thornton 2 hr yes they do 1
Miserable Xmas For All Inbreds In WV 3 hr Jennifer 3
Kevin Comer If you're playing chess... 3 hr Jennifer 3
camc 3 hr Jennifer 1
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 5 hr Justin 129
Capitol Cougars Boys Basketball 5 hr Truth 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages