Posted in the Charleston Forum

teamrodney

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Anyone know who he is?
Team_nothing

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2013
Rodney already knows who he is and everything in his background. It's not your place to try to do a background check for him. It doesn't matter. It's over. Let him be and let him get on with life.
Prick

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 22, 2013
Team_nothing wrote:
Rodney already knows who he is and everything in his background. It's not your place to try to do a background check for him. It doesn't matter. It's over. Let him be and let him get on with life.
Well its not your place to tell people what they can and can NOT look and ask for or about! We as people have evry right to what to know something that happened. You are NOT anyone to tell someone not to ask about someone.
gunther

Culloden, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2013
are they pleading involuntary marriage slaughter?
Team_nothing

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Prick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its not your place to tell people what they can and can NOT look and ask for or about! We as people have evry right to what to know something that happened. You are NOT anyone to tell someone not to ask about someone.
Oh. use all caps to get mean!! Get a life and get out of their business. Why do you care so much? Do you want her now that they split? Or is it him you want? Don't go calling yourself team Rodney. I doubt you even know him or you know he would not be on topix trying to get info.
gamble

Culloden, WV

#6 Sep 23, 2013
gunther wrote:
are they pleading involuntary marriage slaughter?
That is funny!
Jimmy

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Prick wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you sound like a pathetic stalker. WTF do you care about this? Get a life.
prof

Culloden, WV

#8 Sep 23, 2013
she will plead nolo contendere more than likely

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate Linda Hunt needs to GET OUT OF OFFICE (Nov '12) 8 min AweDaw 14
Dont vote Goodwin 9 min AweDaw 8
Wreck at Dairy Winkle on Tuesday? 12 min slicer 2
Magistrate Race 30 min Homer 6
dude named reese (Mar '14) 1 hr True 20
I was fisted so what 1 hr True 6
I need a online boyfriend 1 hr Tom Clark 18
kroger in kan city 5 hr Leroy 28

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance