How many government State agencies i...

How many government State agencies in West Virginia are headed by attorneys?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

chip

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2013
corruption with circuit court judges, magistrates, prosecuting attorneys, law enforcement officers, government officials ---- it all seems to be centered around a 'net' of corrupt individuals with a license to practice 'law' or better yet 'license to commit crimes' and get away with it because the judges, magistrates, prosecuting attorneys, law enforcement and government officials appear to be involved in keeping the corruption going. this 'net of corruption' appears to be centered around the 'placement of corrupt and unethical attorneys' in powerful positions throughout the state.
Layer

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Because. Everything is
thv

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2013
As it should be. I believe.
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2013
chip wrote:
corruption with circuit court judges, magistrates, prosecuting attorneys, law enforcement officers, government officials ---- it all seems to be centered around a 'net' of corrupt individuals with a license to practice 'law' or better yet 'license to commit crimes' and get away with it because the judges, magistrates, prosecuting attorneys, law enforcement and government officials appear to be involved in keeping the corruption going. this 'net of corruption' appears to be centered around the 'placement of corrupt and unethical attorneys' in powerful positions throughout the state.
I wonder if they start out Unethical...or if they become unethical. I realize it isn't all, but the theory of "once you hear something negative that's all you remember" come to mind for me.
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 28, 2013
"comes to mind.." sorry
smelly

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2013
its called a silent 'overthrow of the constitution, --its called a dictatorship----its called reviving the nazi party ---- its called 'organized crime'. A masquerade party under title and authority.
texas holdem

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2013
thv wrote:
As it should be. I believe.
talked to any holocaust survivors lately?
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 31, 2013
smelly wrote:
its called a silent 'overthrow of the constitution,--its called a dictatorship----its called reviving the nazi party ---- its called 'organized crime'. A masquerade party under title and authority.
Unless you have been living under a rock...people have been trying to justify this argument since the 16th Amendment was Introduced....
tall an lean

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2013
just think --WV went down in the history books (again and again and again)-- WV/16th amendment --(violation of our own WV constitution)-- guess the 'culture of corruption'in WV is 'generational',--- learned, taught, and passed on.-- cognitive 'in breeding'--- got that right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has Tom Clark phone number 7 min Jack 4
Was Tom Clark a deacon at a church in Lincoln c... 27 min Tom Clark 7
Hey could you do me a favor? 31 min Tom Clark 5
Who is selling heroin in south ruffner 1 hr I heard 4
Larry Flint has learned to shut his mouth 1 hr Tom Clark 1
What the trainer did oooooooo 2 hr selfeeee 8
Would like to know 2 hr Jimmy 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance