South Central Regional Jail

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#62 May 12, 2012
Sally Ann Cavanaugh wrote:
They may not be pieces of shit but they are criminals and they've already been judged. Reality check: Thats why they are in jail. They deserve food, shelter and orange jumpsuits. Nothing more, no extras, no frills.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Thank You! Well stated!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63 May 12, 2012
Heather wrote:
It's awful how some people think that everyone that goes to jail is pieces of shit, you don't know any of them, why you want to judge anybody. I hope you never have to go through it, but then again it may make you rethink what you have said. Your nothing but an idiot that doesn't know jack shit. You come talk to me if you want to call me a piece of shit and I'll gladly give you a life long lesson, you won't fuck with me. I've been to South Central and it is awful, they do treat their inmates horribly and thats the only jail in this state that does it, all the other ones are cleaner and treat you better. Everyone that goes to jail is innocent until proven guilty. You don't know any of the situations, someone could go for something they did not do and they have never been in trouble in their life, is it fair to call them shit, no it's not and I'm so glad you think so Highly of yourself. You need to get off your damn high horse and come down to normal level. Not everyone is a bad person. I have education, I don't get SSI, and I have a job so before you go and say "oh your on SSI or food stamps or something" get your facts straight, I'm employed and pay for everything, I don't get jack shit free. Like I say Get off your high horse and stop acting like your in middle school with the name calling and drama, grow the fuck up. If any of you have a problem with what I say fucking tell me and I'll gladly meet you anywhere anytime, I'm not scared of anyone of you!
It seems you are attempting to convince people you are an ordinary citizen that just got placed in jail for some silly offense that probably shouldn't be against the law anyway. However, you are making violent threats & trying to get people to meet you! Umm, the point is, you aren't supposed to get rewarded for bad behavior! Jail is supposed to be designed to deter people from breaking the law & committing violent or dangerous acts against the law abiding citizens. Stop acting like animals, then complaining about your treatment during incarceration, & join society!
dave72

Charleston, WV

#64 May 12, 2012
Just for the record I'm a contractor thats contracted to do electrical work with all the jails within the state. I've been to all of them. I would put SCRJ in about the middle as far as cleanliness, but honest most of them aren't that dirty. As far as how the inmates are treated I have no clue, but I e seen several situation a arise with inmates and I can understand why they are so strict and cage them. Not all inside are bad, but the majority are and you have to have a system in place that is harsh to coral them and keep them in check. SCRJ is a fairly new building and it's a lot better than most when it comes to facilities.
bryan

Belle, WV

#65 May 13, 2012
Most of them are druggies.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66 May 13, 2012
Roger D Fox wrote:
If anybody on this site feels sorry for any scumbag sitting inside South Central Regional Jail than you have a problem, even if the sumbag is a spouse or son/daughter/ or even a sibling. They are there because they have been foung guilty of doing something wrong. If i were in charge they would receive only meal a day, no exersize, be out on the streets cleaning the hell out of something and do all there time with no chance of early release.

If you have a loved one inside then you have a loser in your family and most likely a parent who has failed as a parent!
Please watch the grammar. This is One reason you're Not in charge of Anything! "than have a problem" ??? Please learn to form proper sentences. Don't make ignorant assumptions! It only makes you look "Even More Dumber" !! By the way, that last part is an example of improper sentence structure. Just is case it seemed normal to you!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#67 May 13, 2012
boomaus wrote:
Good god people. SCRJ is a jail, NOT a prison. Not everyone in there is guilty of anything. I don't know about you but in this country you're innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Those people, for the most part, are pre-trial.
There are some who have been sentenced and some who await transfer to other prisons, but to call some poor kid who got popped on a simple marijuana possession charge a scum bag is down right ridiculous.
Kiddie rapers, murders, yes I agree but to say "they deserve worse" is the reason these uptight semi-fascist laws exist.
Rag on actual inmates in actual prisons...not the fool who got popped for an open container (and yes they do take people there for that)
Thank you for getting your point across without a bunch of misspelled words, swearing & belittling others.
Disarray

Charleston, WV

#68 May 17, 2012
No they are not always there because they are found guilty. Many are waiting to be tried. I know a mentally ill man who was charged with domestic disturbance but was told he was arrested for being a smart ass, his wife ( who he did not lay a hand on) was telling them he needed to go to the mental ward they said too bad. While there he was not granted bail for days he was denied medication for days when meds were finaly offered they were inadequate and antiquated and not the ones his doctor prescribed. after repeated calls to the jail by his wife and father to inform them of his needs and issues and imquiring about hos treatment their response was to quit taking family calls , put him in solitary confinement and deny him phone calls out. After ten days he was released with no conviction because there was nothing to convict him for. He was supposed to get 1 hour of yard time which he went for days without. so he stayed in a cell made for 1 with 2 in it days on end with out being allowed a shower or phone or excersise or paper , nothing.
Lmhs

United States

#69 Dec 23, 2012
Just have one thing to say. A man sexually assaulted two children and physically beat three. He is only serving 2.5 years. I hope he gets raped and beaten inside that prison. Just saying. Some sort of justice needs to be done.
Dirty Randy

Northfork, WV

#70 Dec 23, 2012
if he would have got caught with drugs he would have gone longer. They don't care if you rape kids.
Lmhs

United States

#71 Dec 25, 2012
Dirty Randy wrote:
if he would have got caught with drugs he would have gone longer. They don't care if you rape kids.
.
They r aware that he has a drug and alcohol problem too but like u said they dont care. What a shame. Hopefully karma gets him in jail
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#72 Dec 26, 2012
Just because someone is waiting for a trial does not mean they are guilty. The guards have no right to sink TO DIRT LEVEL to make judgement calls on people.

Now when a man is put in prison for raping children, usually the inmates find justice for those children.

I have fear of the death penalty because so many times, DNA tests have proved that people jailed for many years were innocent.

Familes who have members go to jail who are mentally unstable, etc.- need to go to the newspapaers and the tv and radio stations - THEY'LL GET HEARD THEN. I mean - they set up CARES for people arrested for drunk in public as drunks were getting thrown in jail and dying from DT's - LIKEWISE someone taken off their meds are suicidal or homicidal most likely. What happened to the mental hygeine board who hears such cases aned decides if a person needs sent to a mental hospital for care? Is that over? And I heard they set up a court just for people hooked on drugs and alcohol who commited crimes to be sent to rehab and put on probation and given another chance. Hard to believe they'd do it for ones they know were guilty of a crime and not help the mentally handicapped, GRRRRR.
ChosenOne

Charleston, WV

#73 Dec 27, 2012
dude guy man bro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and while we are at it lets sterilize them by force, then we can go give some forced abortions. After laughing for several hours and wiping our asses with the constitution we can go take away womens right to vote and force the chinese to build us another railroad. After that we can reenslave the africans and burn down a crowded church. If you like being a commie scumbag so much move up to Alaska where you can see Russia from your back porch. Maybe then you will be happy.
You obviously are an ex-inmate. Inmates SHOULD NOT be pampered, get real. I think we should work them like dogs and give them the bare minimum to survive. Then maybe people would think twice before committing crimes. They broke the law, they deserve whatever shitty treatment they get. I'm not saying they should be starved, or beaten. But they by no means should have tv, video games or any other unnecessary items. I don't want our tax dollars rewarding bad behavior. Take some of the money away from prisons and give it to schools for people who actually have a future and aren't scum bags.
I Know One

Hyattsville, MD

#74 Dec 27, 2012
I know an inmate in SCRJ and she deserves EVERY mistreatment she receives. She's isn't in there for playing patty-cakes, believe me.
HoBag

Ardsley, NY

#75 Dec 27, 2012
Snitches deserve stitches in SCRJ
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#77 Dec 27, 2012
HoBag wrote:
Snitches deserve stitches in SCRJ
You're just dumb
Supporter

Summersville, WV

#78 Dec 27, 2012
He needs to not cause trouble. Won't wind up in jail. Let him wipe his azz with his hand.
tat2zgurltat2zgu rl

Cedar Grove, WV

#79 Jul 3, 2013
Roger D Fox wrote:
If anybody on this site feels sorry for any scumbag sitting inside South Central Regional Jail than you have a problem, even if the sumbag is a spouse or son/daughter/ or even a sibling. They are there because they have been foung guilty of doing something wrong. If i were in charge they would receive only meal a day, no exersize, be out on the streets cleaning the hell out of something and do all there time with no chance of early release.
If you have a loved one inside then you have a loser in your family and most likely a parent who has failed as a parent!
.......u r so ignorant!!!....anyone can say anything and get a dvp on someone and it doesn't mean they are guilty just cause their there waiting on court dumb ass.....get ur shit straight b4 u say bullshit like that.....yes there us ALOT in there that should get treated like that absolutely but there is some that is nit guilty too....like I said SOME!!!
wooo hooo

Charleston, WV

#80 Jul 3, 2013
I do not understand people that think a crime is a mistake. well you had a choice and made the wrong one and that's not a mistake
concern

United States

#81 Oct 17, 2013
Creeker wrote:
Just because someone is waiting for a trial does not mean they are guilty. The guards have no right to sink TO DIRT LEVEL to make judgement calls on people.
Now when a man is put in prison for raping children, usually the inmates find justice for those children.
I have fear of the death penalty because so many times, DNA tests have proved that people jailed for many years were innocent.
Familes who have members go to jail who are mentally unstable, etc.- need to go to the newspapaers and the tv and radio stations - THEY'LL GET HEARD THEN. I mean - they set up CARES for people arrested for drunk in public as drunks were getting thrown in jail and dying from DT's - LIKEWISE someone taken off their meds are suicidal or homicidal most likely. What happened to the mental hygeine board who hears such cases aned decides if a person needs sent to a mental hospital for care? Is that over? And I heard they set up a court just for people hooked on drugs and alcohol who commited crimes to be sent to rehab and put on probation and given another chance. Hard to believe they'd do it for ones they know were guilty of a crime and not help the mentally handicapped, GRRRRR.
I need help with this right now if anyone can help me please an inmate is being held pretrial there without his bipolar meds, I've been trying to get through to his fmrs Doc but no return calls. how can they get their rx in jail?
3 posts removed
Stupid

Rochester, PA

#85 Oct 18, 2013
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think it would be a good idea to re-enslave the blacks. Look at what they have degenerated to. Without a master to tell them what to do, they breed like lab rats, steal, murder and rape. The majority of them are on welfare, so that shows that they are unable to take care of themselves and need to rely on white people for food, housing and medical. It is just like during the slave days, but at least we got work out of them in return.
. My black boyfriend makes more than u I PROMISE... Loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
imposters 3 min Tom Clark 6
Dave "the coward" March 8 min Mistrust All 23
Make America White Again! 23 min Mortician 13
310 Hickory Road 40 min Mistrust All 8
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 2 hr Worked There Once 95
Early Warning System/Flooding 2 hr Citizen 1
Clean Coal Joe (May '14) 4 hr lawsuit 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages