Men arrested in prostitution sting IDd

Sep 22, 2010 Read more: Charleston Daily Mail 39

Charleston police on Tuesday identified the 11 persons arrested in a prostitution sting last week.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chick

Belpre, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Arrested were: Thomas Davenport of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Jason Price of Montgomery, soliciting prostitution; Joshua Pennington of South Charleston, indecent exposure; Timothy Carrol of Charlton Heights, indecent exposure; Thomas Burford of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Eric Stover of St. Albans, soliciting prostitution; Jonathan White of Elkview, soliciting prostitution; Jonathan Walker of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Thomas Scott of Dunbar, soliciting prostitution; and Steven Facemire of Sutton, soliciting prostitution.

Bessie Collins, a prostitute from Chapmanville, was arrested for soliciting for prostitution and loitering, police said.
LMAO

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Awww....Timmy Carroll loses his job and now he can't even get a hooker. What a damn shame.
Just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2010
LMAO wrote:
Awww....Timmy Carroll loses his job and now he can't even get a hooker. What a damn shame.
Didn't he get married?
Just wondering

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Or wasn't he married?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2010
the funny thing is they used to own bitchs now they gonna go jail n be the bitchs lmao KARMA
1 post removed
Old neighbor

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Tom Burford. There is a great example of a loser. He claims to be a big "Christian" also .... What a joke ...
boomaus

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 31, 2012
chick wrote:
Arrested were: Thomas Davenport of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Jason Price of Montgomery, soliciting prostitution; Joshua Pennington of South Charleston, indecent exposure; Timothy Carrol of Charlton Heights, indecent exposure; Thomas Burford of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Eric Stover of St. Albans, soliciting prostitution; Jonathan White of Elkview, soliciting prostitution; Jonathan Walker of Charleston, soliciting prostitution; Thomas Scott of Dunbar, soliciting prostitution; and Steven Facemire of Sutton, soliciting prostitution.

Bessie Collins, a prostitute from Chapmanville, was arrested for soliciting for prostitution and loitering, police said.
Not to sound stupid, but what would you do to get charged with indecent exposure while soliciting?
Sitting in your car naked?
Wondering

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2012
I'm confused???

“Who Dat TC”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 5, 2012
It's 2012 much time has passed since 2010 & I still have no criminal record! If ur still talking about me behind my back that just means my life is obviously more interesting than yours! I believe in Karma, so no need for revenge. Just sit back & wait. Those who try to hurt people will eventually screw up themselves. & if I'm lucky God will let me watch!

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Another thread on this has 40 responses! Lol
jj

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Whaaat
boomaus

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2012
Who Dat TC wrote:
Another thread on this has 40 responses! Lol
Upset that people are still talking about it or you got popped trying to buy some ??
AAA

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 6, 2012
There is way to many prostitutes around here its crazy
well

Reynoldsburg, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2012
boomaus wrote:
<quoted text>Not to sound stupid, but what would you do to get charged with indecent exposure while soliciting?
Sitting in your car naked?
Must have been caught with their pants down
Just the Truth

Charleston, WV

#16 Feb 8, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been caught with their pants down
Maybe he was showing her his equipment, hoping for a better rate.
Curious

Hollywood, FL

#17 Feb 9, 2012
Just the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was showing her his equipment, hoping for a better rate.
Lmfao! That's a good one!
Lexi

Hollywood, FL

#18 Feb 9, 2012
It has 2 be so emberassing having ur name published 4 soliciting a nasty ho, if I were a man I'd just play with my own wiener, after all it's free...lol...not 2 mention the prostitutes that I've seen are scanky dirty and get out of one vehicle and right back into another and ya know they don't clean that stinky shit before the next trick! Ewwww I'm gonna throw up!

“Who Dat TC”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2012
No conviction so I didn't do it. Why do people with no details act like they know when they don't? Lol
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 9, 2012
Lexi wrote:
It has 2 be so emberassing having ur name published 4 soliciting a nasty ho, if I were a man I'd just play with my own wiener, after all it's free...lol...not 2 mention the prostitutes that I've seen are scanky dirty and get out of one vehicle and right back into another and ya know they don't clean that stinky shit before the next trick! Ewwww I'm gonna throw up!
I know!!!
BlkBarbie

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 9, 2012
Who Dat TC wrote:
No conviction so I didn't do it. Why do people with no details act like they know when they don't? Lol
Because there stupid lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anonymous Drug Tips (Aug '14) 38 min Johnny 190
New to charleston 2 hr Back visiting 3
City election predictions? 4 hr pluck 3
Does anyone know Tyshaun Neal? 4 hr Kelley 3
Ty-Shaun Neal 4 hr Kelley 10
Tim Halloran 5 hr Appeal 2
Beautiful Day At Daniel Boone Park 7 hr Tom Clark 5
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE