Woman who shot shot husband at CAMC g...
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#25 Mar 20, 2013
wow wrote:
imediate danger has nothing to do with long term abuse. when a person snaps from stress they have no control over themselves. the law has spoken
So if you SNAP...that makes them less dead? Sorry, I don't agree, that's all that matters to ME. I want the SOB to live to see what he missed out on....but I'm not here to argue with you, or against you. Every 9 seconds in this state,, someone, male female adult or child... is abused. That is Unacceptable to me. That means for me, it was a matter of "don't wait for someone to change that FOR YOU, but take the Intiative to change YOUR OWN DESTINY....." It is NOT the same for everyone...
Interesting

Charleston, WV

#26 Mar 20, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you SNAP...that makes them less dead? Sorry, I don't agree, that's all that matters to ME. I want the SOB to live to see what he missed out on....but I'm not here to argue with you, or against you. Every 9 seconds in this state,, someone, male female adult or child... is abused. That is Unacceptable to me. That means for me, it was a matter of "don't wait for someone to change that FOR YOU, but take the Intiative to change YOUR OWN DESTINY....." It is NOT the same for everyone...
You'll never reason with this woman. She's clearly certifiable, if she thinks MURDER is ok, if the MURDERER has a "legitimate" reason.

She's probably just a troll. Define the word "troll" however you see fit.
Interesting

Charleston, WV

#27 Mar 20, 2013
wow wrote:
imediate danger has nothing to do with long term abuse. when a person snaps from stress they have no control over themselves. the law has spoken
That is bullshit. This was PREMEDITATED!! She went to the hospital packing. Who does that?! SOMEONE WITH INTENT!!! That's who.

You're crazy, and you're making yourself look a FOOL by justifying MURDER.

No matter what abuse she suffered, she should have taken APPROPRIATE actions, and shooting a man as he lies in ICU is not appropriate...at least not on this planet....clearly your planet is a different story.
wow

Charleston, WV

#28 Mar 20, 2013
so the judge and jury are fools? and a man or woman that abuses another human being should be hung in my book. whether it was today or 20 years ago hang their sleazy assess. are you a professional at mental health problems? no then you have only a laymens view of what happened. premeditation cannot be charged when a person has meantal problems due too abuse. i would have drove there and shot hinm too for what he done to this lady thru the years
Idiot detector

Charleston, WV

#29 Mar 20, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER slamming. Looking at the CASE. Given the circumstances, she was NOT IN IMMEDIATE DANGER. She placed HERSELF at the scene. Those things sound questionable, but not slamming. As you said each case is different...I consider myself fortunate, and very lucky at the same time.
,,, I'm happy you left, but I know her personally , and she had nowhere to go or anyone that could help. I offered but she didn't want to Ivey me in the middle, like you say every case is different, but they all do have one thing in common,,, a man that is ot worth the powder to blow head off!!
she's not free

Alexandria, VA

#30 Mar 20, 2013
That sorry excuse for a man physically, sexually, emotionally, and mentally abused that poor woman from the time she was a young girl - he cheated on her and humiliated her for years. This poor woman will live with her pain of what he did to her and what she ultimately did to him for the rest of her life - she is in no way free. What she did is nothing compared to the decades of torture he put her through
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#31 Mar 20, 2013
That really is the whole point. In the long run, she NOW WILL NEVER HAVE A CHOICE to be Free, because she didn't leave. Cheating and humiliation I think of differently from Physical Abuse because they are based upon a personal ATTACHMENT to the "offender" and the physical Abuse to me is based on FEAR. Just my thoughts, it is horrible either way.
wow

Charleston, WV

#32 Mar 20, 2013
it was also physical abuse
wow

Charleston, WV

#33 Mar 20, 2013
ya know if you dont know the lady or her family why are you judging anyway? thats pretty sad of you
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#34 Mar 20, 2013
wow wrote:
ya know if you dont know the lady or her family why are you judging anyway? thats pretty sad of you
If you are referring to me...it is because as a Society we function by judging the actions of others. Obviously you have never been part of the Legal System, or you would realize that. We are Judged by the acceptable standards of a given society. It is discussion because it should be viewed as a preventative and possible motivation for someone else to maybe get out.
wow

Charleston, WV

#35 Mar 20, 2013
that still does not give anyone the right to judge others. especially when they are in the dark not knowing all the facts. only god and a judge judges.
Idiot detector

Charleston, WV

#36 Mar 20, 2013
MsKamish wrote:
That really is the whole point. In the long run, she NOW WILL NEVER HAVE A CHOICE to be Free, because she didn't leave. Cheating and humiliation I think of differently from Physical Abuse because they are based upon a personal ATTACHMENT to the "offender" and the physical Abuse to me is based on FEAR. Just my thoughts, it is horrible either way.
,, dam I was goin to give MsKamish the benefit of the doubt, but now we all know she's an idiot!!! Here's ur sign

__________
| STUPID.|
|_________
wow

Charleston, WV

#37 Mar 20, 2013
hahahahahahahahahhaha thats good dude
Justice

Chesapeake, VA

#38 Mar 20, 2013
Appears that most of you do not believe in your justice system.
wow

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 20, 2013
no some do some dont. but some people on here are educated idiots that believe only they are right
Idiot detector

Charleston, WV

#40 Mar 20, 2013
wow wrote:
no some do some dont. but some people on here are educated idiots that believe only they are right
,,,thx wow lol call em like I see em!!!
what

Uneeda, WV

#41 Mar 20, 2013
I hope someone shoots her in the face. if she was too stupid to leave the abuse then that's her fault. what if she snaps again and shoots ppl.
1 post removed
Right Rhonda

Charleston, WV

#43 Mar 20, 2013
She goes to visit her husband in the hospital and he is laying there helpless. She finds out he is planning on leaving her and instead of "JUMPING FOR JOY" at the thought of finally getting rid of him, she decides to go home and load her pistol, bring it back inside the hospital, enter his room and blow his brains out.

6 years home confinement for premeditated MURDER!

I'll assume she will spend her 6 years of home confinement in the home HE paid for with HIS money.

Yes sometimes crime pays!

Right Rhonda?
what

Uneeda, WV

#44 Mar 20, 2013
the idiot who said i was nuts got their post removed.
what

Uneeda, WV

#45 Mar 20, 2013
if you get caught with a pound of pot your going to jail. America is done!!! A man would get life for premeditated murder this is b shyte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
african american worst race ever 17 min teto 1
Booms? (Feb '14) 46 min Sandra 69
Tattoo advice 1 hr Jo Hol 11
Drag Queen Bingo 1 hr Carl Spackler 2
did dr derakhshan quit writing scripts for sche... 1 hr Someone who cares 29
Why do married men cheat? (Feb '13) 1 hr big redd 67
The Haunted Barn is Finally Closed 2 hr The Barn Dick Tator 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages