Need Pain Medication? I have it for c...
Dr Drug

Chesapeake, VA

#25 Dec 30, 2012
Out of these 24 post on this thread not a single post was of any use to anyone taking prescription medication. Too many Doctors on this thread putting their two cents in when you're talking just to be heard. Leave it to the professionals to give advice about your medications!
clark

Northfork, WV

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Gun Owner wrote:
Shut up scum. Take all your pills and die.
take one of your guns and blow out your brains redneck
TooFly

Springfield, NJ

#27 Jan 3, 2013
Medication wrote:
Actually Jen you're wrong.. I sell pills all day long on the roxicodone and percocet forum.. Never ripped a sole off. Don't be mad I have a connection with pharmacies :)
sounds like a setup to me?
Summer

Huntington Beach, CA

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Can anyone in San Diego help with some pain meds?
inmyopinion

Glasgow, WV

#29 Jan 22, 2013
This makes me SICK!!! All of you addicts need to get help and get off that crap and start living your life for God, do something worth while, be somebody, write a book, raise your kids the right way, you are ruining your life and others lives as well, how selfish you are. All you can think about is getting high and where your next fix will come from, its so pathetic but you are making this choice and its not gonna work out too good for ya Im telling ya. Hit your knees and pray to God for the strength you need to get off of it and change your life, change your childrens life. God Bless you!!
Loveroxi

Hurricane, WV

#30 Jan 24, 2013
What exactly do u have?
haha

Charleston, WV

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Chris Querry wrote:
Rite aid
Yes, just ask for Sonya. Sometimes she even lets you pay in other forms than cash ;)
steph can u help me today

United States

#32 Jan 29, 2013
Medication wrote:
Actually Jen you're wrong.. I sell pills all day long on the roxicodone and percocet forum.. Never ripped a sole off. Don't be mad I have a connection with pharmacies :)
can u help me today?
Leslie37

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Jan 29, 2013
Medication wrote:
Unfortunately not at this time. All sold out
wow......u r a dumb mf
3lover

Hurricane, WV

#34 Jan 29, 2013
Got any goodies??
JUWAN

Charleston, WV

#35 Jan 29, 2013
You blood sucking parasistes! Drug sellers should be put in Jail. If you were in China, you could see what thay do to drug dealers. Google it!
Hung

Charleston, WV

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Theres no drug seller here this dude is a joke! must be wanting attention!
1 post removed
Pablo

Charleston, WV

#38 Feb 2, 2013
I'm looking to buy some. Then I think I will beat your ass within an inch of your life, you low life motherf*cking scum.
Bearmeat

Winfield, WV

#39 Feb 3, 2013
I`m new to this area, and i live in Scott Depot. I am pill sick at the moment and would pay 10 dollars a pill for some lor-tabs or percs or anything i can get right now.
in the know

Kermit, WV

#40 Feb 3, 2013
Bearmeat wrote:
I`m new to this area, and i live in Scott Depot. I am pill sick at the moment and would pay 10 dollars a pill for some lor-tabs or percs or anything i can get right now.
You get what you deserve, if you are snorting pills then you need to be pillsick.
ILovePills

Chesapeake, OH

#41 Feb 3, 2013
I take them Anally!
Bearmeat

Winfield, WV

#42 Feb 3, 2013
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
You get what you deserve, if you are snorting pills then you need to be pillsick.
I never said i was snorting them, i am disabled and yet to find a doctor. I hope everything you love dies! FOOL M~FKER!
in the know

Glasgow, WV

#43 Feb 3, 2013
Bearmeat wrote:
<quoted text>I never said i was snorting them, i am disabled and yet to find a doctor. I hope everything you love dies! FOOL M~FKER!
oh so its ok for you to go buying them illegally just because you cant find a dr. I dont care if you are a disabled vet or a disabled preacher, you dont have the right to be trying to buy drugs on the internet. Drugs are destroying families and homes. I bet you are from a broken home too if you are on them bad enough to be pillsick.
Even that term makes me cringe. clean your act up, you are pathetic and byw, its a fact of life, everything I love will die when it is time and I guess you will too. Have a good day and I hope you are puking your guts up you worthless trash
Bearmeat

Winfield, WV

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Take a stroll, i`m a troll! I have more pills right now than Rite-Aid. I`ll snort me a roxy for you, while i1m rolling this big joint of killweed! Gullible Little Bitch....
Rainbow Bright

Charleston, WV

#45 Feb 3, 2013
it must be brandy and travis hudnall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who shot who in Rand last night? 18 min Jamal 4
WVU Basketball 26 min Herd 91 5
Five Guys closes store location in Charleston 1 hr schloppy 11
Rump rangers 2 hr Fruitloop 21
News Ex-hotel employee gets prison for embezzlement 4 hr Bugaboo 1
Lost city of Atlantis found 4 hr Bugaboo 1
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 5 hr Bugaboo 51

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance