black dude with sword
dopey

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2014
What is up with this black dude walking the streets of charleston with a sword on his back? Saw it from a distance but that's what it looked like to me. Also knee pads on (insert BJ joke)
Rancid

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2014
He is Charleston's newest Ninja.
hermangerman

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Lol blade he's a retardhes been doing it for years
Be nice

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2014
dopey wrote:
What is up with this black dude walking the streets of charleston with a sword on his back? Saw it from a distance but that's what it looked like to me. Also knee pads on (insert BJ joke)
he is a special needs individual and it's an umbrella not a sword
dopey

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 18, 2014
Be nice wrote:
<quoted text>he is a special needs individual and it's an umbrella not a sword
Kinda what I was wondering. Thanks
Sam

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Be nice wrote:
<quoted text> he is a special needs individual and it's an umbrella not a sword
True! It's an umbrella and not a sword. He is very quiet, respectable, and harmless if you do not mess with him. I have spoken to him only once and he was clearly able to articulate in the conversation we had at FedEx Office (formerly, Kinko's Copy Center).
Roul Duke

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 19, 2014
Yeah he's friendly as can be just slightly off. He'll make his own art work for video games an try to give them away/ sell then here an there. He did carry swords a few times but for once CPD didn't harass him to hard so now Blade for vampire skating umbrellas
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 19, 2014
Why must you call him a black dude? Negro sounds so much nicer don't you think?
Titticaca

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 19, 2014
YEAH, my boy Blade used to be at Gamestop, playin the guitar hero preview game all the time when they used to have there
Titticaca

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2014
Murphdurph PappaSmurph, tell 'em how that Wurphle Wurphs
ghoul

Elkview, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2014
He is just a severe fan of anime, I know him, when you talk to him, he talks like he is in an anime... It's comedic, and he carries two umbrellas. He is harmless, and at best seriously amusing.
pity 4 U

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 19, 2014
Triple K wrote:
Why must you call him a black dude? Negro sounds so much nicer don't you think?
triple K------we can start calling people negro right after you have a DNA test for your ethnicity and if your test comes back and you are 100% white then hate on.
Kinda have a feeling you would be totally surprised at what you would find.
Yayaya

Greenville, SC

#13 Jul 19, 2014
He's walked the mall for years. Really, really far out there but seems harmless. Talk to him if you're looking for a big dose of crazy :-)
dopey

Charleston, WV

#14 Jul 20, 2014
Yayaya wrote:
He's walked the mall for years. Really, really far out there but seems harmless. Talk to him if you're looking for a big dose of crazy :-)
No thanks, I was just curious if it was really a sword.
Doc

Van, WV

#15 Jul 20, 2014
can the umbrella be used as a sword?
Sam

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 21, 2014
Doc wrote:
can the umbrella be used as a sword?
Absolutely. When JAG assumes his ultimate form both umbrella's transform into katana's with blades made from steel forged from Emperor Sh&#333;wa's ashes and folded over 9000 times.

Do not fear JAG. He only is a honorable bushido and protects the innocent. However if you are guilty their is no escape. JAG will destroy you personally hand your soul to Isoroku Yamamoto.

JAG stopped more crime last week than CPD has all year.
He is all heart

Charleston, WV

#17 Jul 21, 2014
I once saw him take his own hands and rip out a mans heart from his chest and show it to him before he died. I swear to God I did.
Amused

Alexandria, VA

#18 Aug 1, 2014
I was in GameStop one day and asked if he could use his umbrella to reach something up high. He seemed very offended and quickly corrected me that it was a nightstick, NOT an umbrella!! Then he proceeded to use his umbrella to help me out.
wolfknives

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 1, 2014
Amused wrote:
I was in GameStop one day and asked if he could use his umbrella to reach something up high. He seemed very offended and quickly corrected me that it was a nightstick, NOT an umbrella!! Then he proceeded to use his umbrella to help me out.
Told u then huh? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sherry gilbert 33 min Tina 5
Tom Clarks watch 36 min Tom Clark 1
nascar 41 min Tom Clark 5
Josh holbert 44 min Tom Clark 10
Best child custody lawyer (Jul '12) 48 min Broadway 90
KKK Membership Growing Across USA 1 hr Robert C Byrd 22
did dr derakhshan quit writing scripts for sche... 1 hr FYI 17
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages