WVUit

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What do you think of your classless Turd Basketball team? I believe marshall athletics should just give up
1 post removed
lame

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
WVUit wrote:
What do you think of your classless Turd Basketball team? I believe marshall athletics should just give up
I think if your whole life revolves around WV collegiate sports you need to re-evaluate your priorities.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2012
You need to not worry about the Herd they will be just fine as the season progresses. What you need to be concerned with is whether or not ambulances have big enough gurneys to carry your head coach after he has his heart attack. I did some research and could not find one D-1 head coach who was fatter than ol Chuggins. I mean have you seen the waistline on that tub of lard lately? My God he is getting fat. I bet he's put on 50 pounds or more since Duke whipped his ass a couple of years ago. Hell maybe 60 pounds.
Yours Truly
Herd 91
P.S.
In case you forgot that is the game where he was on top of that Butler kid french kissing him. I mean he could barely bend down then, but now.....LOL!
username

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Turd91.. Marshall is so lame I would imagine you make an excellent moo u fan.
Cmon Man

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
You need to not worry about the Herd they will be just fine as the season progresses. What you need to be concerned with is whether or not ambulances have big enough gurneys to carry your head coach after he has his heart attack. I did some research and could not find one D-1 head coach who was fatter than ol Chuggins. I mean have you seen the waistline on that tub of lard lately? My God he is getting fat. I bet he's put on 50 pounds or more since Duke whipped his ass a couple of years ago. Hell maybe 60 pounds.
Yours Truly
Herd 91
P.S.
In case you forgot that is the game where he was on top of that Butler kid french kissing him. I mean he could barely bend down then, but now.....LOL!
You mean that FINAL FOUR game? Hmm, were you watching that game from some sh!thole bar in Huntington with the rest of Marshall's squad? Or were they in the Final Four too and I just forgot?

It's pretty lame that your beloved Herd sucks so bad that you resort to laying on the floor kicking and screaming, throwing a tantrum. Oh wait, that was your boy Goff. Hope he has a good game against Coppin State. My bad he's suspended for being a punk. Maybe the two of you can catch that game on t.v. too.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Speaking of the final four you have no idea how much joy it gave me to watch the expression on MountedQueer fans when they were blown out by Duke in that game and my all time favorite wvwho loss (and yes here have been many) was on December 1st 2007 on a cold frosty night in Morgan-hole when the Pitt Panthers...well never mind i'll just say

13-9!

Great memories

great!

Yours Truly
Herd 91
2 posts removed
Cmon Man

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:
Speaking of the final four you have no idea how much joy it gave me to watch the expression on MountedQueer fans when they were blown out by Duke in that game and my all time favorite wvwho loss (and yes here have been many) was on December 1st 2007 on a cold frosty night in Morgan-hole when the Pitt Panthers...well never mind i'll just say
13-9!
Great memories
great!
Yours Truly
Herd 91
I suppose it's easier to obsess over big-time games which are actually relevant to college sports, and are televised rather than rinky dink, backyard Division II-hand touch games, huh? Well, thank God the State has one team worthy of powerhouse league affiliations and BCS bowl bids. Otherwise, you might have to resort to actually going to H-town, to that dump of a stadium. If I had to spend money to park, dodge bullets from the drive-bys just to get in there be treated to shallackings from the likes of Tulsa, UAB and UCF, I'd probably spend my time watching the Mountaineers too. Tell Goff the Mountaineer said "hi" when you see him sitting at B-Dubs for the Marshall game this weekend. Be careful though, his punk ass may kick you in the nuts.

“Yeeeaaahh Boooiiii!”

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Cmon Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it's easier to obsess over big-time games which are actually relevant to college sports, and are televised rather than rinky dink, backyard Division II-hand touch games, huh? Well, thank God the State has one team worthy of powerhouse league affiliations and BCS bowl bids. Otherwise, you might have to resort to actually going to H-town, to that dump of a stadium. If I had to spend money to park, dodge bullets from the drive-bys just to get in there be treated to shallackings from the likes of Tulsa, UAB and UCF, I'd probably spend my time watching the Mountaineers too. Tell Goff the Mountaineer said "hi" when you see him sitting at B-Dubs for the Marshall game this weekend. Be careful though, his punk ass may kick you in the nuts.
Well stated. You have to wonder how much jealousy it really takes to watch a team just hoping that they are going to lose a game that your program has never even been good enough to make or considered worthy enough to be invited. It would suck to be a fan of a team that has never beaten their upstate big brother in football, has an 8 game losing streak in girls basketball and has lost over 70% of the mens basketball games.
1 post removed
username

Hurricane, WV

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Herd 91 wrote:

13-9!

Great memories

great!

Yours Truly
Herd 91
First of all, moo u basketball coach is probably still thinking that WVU did not beat him on Weds night at the Classic. He is a bright coach for sure. Looks like upchuck Landon is ready to stop taking the beatings in hoops according to his article in Thursday's Disgrace. He wants to give up playing WVU in football and basketball now. Go ahead and head back to the MAC. Wait a second, they wouldn't take moo u now. You all couldn't handle their league now either. One more thing, you are such an astute basketball mind! I remember when you made fun of Kevin Jones after he didn't get drafted. In case you didn't know, he made his debut last night for the NBA Cavs. He pulled down 4 rebounds and scores 2 points in 9 mins. Wasn't it you that said he'll never play in the NBA?? You're so not on the money. By the way, he's the 2nd WVU player in the NBA. Ebanks is with LA. That makes 2 for WVU and 0 for moo u in the league. How would you prefer your crow to be cooked? Lastly, what bowl is moo u in this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Cummings 39 min osnap 13
Josh Scott running for mayor charleston 1 hr Josh 56
Dead Phrog 1 hr You're still a thief 1
Real pole dancing exercise class 1 hr Joshua Holbert 5
Cougars 2 hr Jack A Lot 32
Anonymous Drug Tips (Aug '14) 3 hr syd 173
Spanking your monkey 4 hr Ben Cestor 8

Flood Watch for Kanawha County was issued at March 03 at 9:50PM EST

Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NFL 1:19 PM
Lance Moore released by Pittsburgh Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:35 PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?