First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Saying

Lansing, WV

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I wish WORDS could kill people then a bunch of dumbass wannabes would be dead.
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#2 Jul 24, 2013
..and all the racist backwards hillbillies would be dead lmao
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Black Lady wrote:
..and all the racist backwards hillbillies would be dead lmao
Is there a racial difference in a backwards hill billy and a front wards hill billy? I'm not a native of WV, so I'm a little confussed about this racist backwards hill billy thing.
white man

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 24, 2013
and all the bigoted mud people were lynched.
1 post removed
really

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Funny how its always the blacks saying they want white dead and still killing each other. I find that utterly hilarious.
Truth

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 24, 2013
They a hateful breed. Almost silverback.
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#8 Jul 24, 2013
white man wrote:
and all the bigoted mud people were lynched.
Not all white men are racist...inbred! and you need to be lynched :)
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#9 Jul 24, 2013
really wrote:
Funny how its always the blacks saying they want white dead and still killing each other. I find that utterly hilarious.
'

I find it hilarious how people like you assume just because we mention hillbillies you automatically think were being racist towards all white people. If you wasn't an inbred then you would know that not all white people are hillbillies.
Once again.

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 24, 2013
You sure seem like a mouthy Maimie to me.
boooo

Glasgow, WV

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
They a hateful breed. Almost silverback.
omg lmas thats a good one silverback
WPB

Cedar Grove, WV

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Black Lady is the made up Black Barbie....There she goes again. Running those fat nasty lips.
OMG

Lansing, WV

#13 Jul 24, 2013
WPB wrote:
Black Lady is the made up Black Barbie....There she goes again. Running those fat nasty lips.
BlkBarbies not made up u stupid racist f**k who lives on here.
TPB

Lansing, WV

#14 Jul 24, 2013
WPB wrote:
Black Lady is the made up Black Barbie....There she goes again. Running those fat nasty lips.
How bout instead of running your mouth about her including all these other blacks which you love to do why don't you try to confront one of them off of topix? Its because your a f***ing coward and you already know you would get your ass beat by her and all the other blacks in Charleston if you ever started running your mouth off of topix to one of them in person.
TPB

Lansing, WV

#15 Jul 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="Once again."]You sure seem like a mouthy Maimie to me.[/QUOTE]
BlkBarbie is only mouthy to stupid dumb people like you and she just speaks her own opinion so if you have a problem with her opinion or anything else she said then confront her off of topix or send her a email on facebook coward.
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#16 Jul 24, 2013
WPB wrote:
Black Lady is the made up Black Barbie....There she goes again. Running those fat nasty lips.
Hey you stupid-dumb bitch if you have a problem with anything I say then meet me off of topix just like TPB said and TPB is a close friend of mine. Nobody should have a problem with my opinion unless their stupid as hell, everyone has their own opinions and im entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else and yes this is BlkBarbie and I stay laughing at all of you dirty/trashy a$$ fux who keeps running your mouth about me and DeeDee for no reason including my husband. Ive been waiting for somebody anybody who has a problem with us to confront us off of topix but that's never happended before and I doubt it ever will. Stop worrying about me and my personal opinion you stupid-dumb bitch and if you have a problem with any of us then meet us off of topix!
1 post removed
True304

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Black Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you stupid-dumb bitch if you have a problem with anything I say then meet me off of topix just like TPB said and TPB is a close friend of mine. Nobody should have a problem with my opinion unless their stupid as hell, everyone has their own opinions and im entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else and yes this is BlkBarbie and I stay laughing at all of you dirty/trashy a$$ fux who keeps running your mouth about me and DeeDee for no reason including my husband. Ive been waiting for somebody anybody who has a problem with us to confront us off of topix but that's never happended before and I doubt it ever will. Stop worrying about me and my personal opinion you stupid-dumb bitch and if you have a problem with any of us then meet us off of topix!
How is it ok for you to state your opinion, but no one else can? Someone made a posts about they wished words could kill and you ran off at the mouth about hillbillies. Are you obsessed? I just don't understand your logic. You don't want people to express themselves, but you can say whatever you want. Are you 10? How are going to tell people to not live on Topix, but yet you are on here a lot? Do you not realize you sound more stupid with every post you make? Can you say dumbass?
Truth

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2013
True304 wrote:
<quoted text>How is it ok for you to state your opinion, but no one else can? Someone made a posts about they wished words could kill and you ran off at the mouth about hillbillies. Are you obsessed? I just don't understand your logic. You don't want people to express themselves, but you can say whatever you want. Are you 10? How are going to tell people to not live on Topix, but yet you are on here a lot? Do you not realize you sound more stupid with every post you make? Can you say dumbass?
^^This^^ IS AWESOME!
1 post removed
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#21 Jul 24, 2013
True304 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it ok for you to state your opinion, but no one else can? Someone made a posts about they wished words could kill and you ran off at the mouth about hillbillies. Are you obsessed? I just don't understand your logic. You don't want people to express themselves, but you can say whatever you want. Are you 10? How are going to tell people to not live on Topix, but yet you are on here a lot? Do you not realize you sound more stupid with every post you make? Can you say dumbass?
First of all Idgaf about other peoples opinions lmao except for my friends and I was just speaking my own opinion. Yes! I ran my mouth about all the racist backwards hillbillies because that's what topix is full of and I can't stand a racist backwards hillbilly and neither can most of my friends. I don't get on here very much unlike most people on here and certain kind of hillbillies make me sick to my stomach and the only time I really think about them is when im on here and im on here maybe 1 hour or 2 hours a day at the most and sometimes I go days without even getting on here and how many people get on here daily? Everytime I get on here there's a 100 or more people on here and that's not even 1% of the population in Charleston! I already know im not stupid and I don't sound stupid on any of my posts and once again Idgaf about your opinion or anyone elses opinion who I don't know . So you can go ahead and keep running your mouth like I care lmao and ill keep laughing at you same with every normal person on here and everyone on here who knows me :)
Black Lady

Lansing, WV

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
^^This^^ IS AWESOME!
Hahaha that was stupid as hell and both of you are not cool people lmao
True304

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Black Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha that was stupid as hell and both of you are not cool people lmao
Obviously you do care about what I say. You did take the time on another forum to write a short story in reply to what I said. Most people that refuse to believe they are stupid, are in fact stupid just in denial. We may not be cool to you, but there are a lot of people that would disagree with you. I am not quite sure you can get psychiatric help with your obsession with hillbillies, but for your sake you should try. Good luck with that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks petition for speed bumps at Daniel B... 1 min You are slow 10
Is he a trick 7 min dsouthd 4
Don't look good for Trump 47 min YIM 45
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 1 hr jonjedi 1,244
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 3 hr need advice 11
Matt Harkins 4 hr Holly 10
News Deputies issue warrants in Cross Lanes shooting 4 hr Lesnar 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages