First Prev
of 3
Next Last
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#42 Feb 10, 2012
From what I have found at most of these buy-here-pay here places. If you look around you can find the same car for cash, for the price that you would pay for the down payment.

Since: Oct 11

Centerburg, OH

#43 Feb 11, 2012
OMG wrote:
From what I have found at most of these buy-here-pay here places. If you look around you can find the same car for cash, for the price that you would pay for the down payment.
Yep BHPH customers are suckers. The down payment amount is what they have in the vehicle.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Feb 12, 2012
No used car is perfect, but I can say that the car I bought had the check engine light turned off and was supposed to be sold without a warranty. So I guess it doesn't surprise you that the transmission went out just weeks after I bought it. Since the salesman back then mistakenly wrote me a warranty, they replaced it, but my advice to anyone buying a used car anywhere is to always have someone run a diagnostic check on it. If you are test driving a car, take it to your mechanic or to any Advanced Auto. Advanced can run a free diagnostic for free in just a few minutes. even with my troubled purchase, I would consider buying from him again, it's the same anywhere you go when you buy a used car. buyer beware! LOL
Fuggueemuuu

Charleston, WV

#45 Feb 15, 2012
jjj wrote:
ok its not david saul its the person that raw dogs it after they buy it off the lot if u really want to buy a piece of shit go to benchmark in marmet he is supose to be a christian man an a christian group well just to let u no there not there a buch of crooks that really do mess up the cars so u will have to bring them back an when they finally fix it after 4 weeks it will fuck up again beleave me i seen it for myself an been though it they are the crooks that take an break it off in u. so go buy form them an then come give daivd saul a good sorry hell take him out to dinner cause u will save more money with him than shity ass benchmark!!!!!!!!!! thank u jj
Hey three JJJ's Do you still work at the Kanawha city Mc Donalds ?? If so can I have frys with that ??
john st albans

New London, OH

#46 Oct 5, 2012
david saul steals from individuals who can least afford to be stolen from his automobiles that i looked at,had been repaied to look good,short quick, fixes with no regard for long term reliability or safety for the buyer,he operates a junk-yard why expect anything diferent? DO NOT DEAL WITH A THEIF,DO NOT TRUST THIS LIAR AGAIN, IT IS THE POOR, HONEST, PERSON WHO MAKES THIS MAN HIS MONEY,STOP DEALING WITH HIM,CLOSE HIS DOORS.
WOW

Ona, WV

#47 Oct 20, 2012
bought a car for my daughter and have had it there a whole week two days after purchase. Leaking oil and wasn't running right. Took back and they said car was fine!! It has only been a few months and the engine blew up in it. Now we have a car that does not run and a payment. I kept saying the car was not right, but he kept telling me it was fine!:(
Tax Paying Cel Phone Pimp

Charleston, WV

#48 Jul 3, 2013
Big Blue Auto Sales in Barboursville are crooks and illiterate retards that are the offspring of incest. If you buy there, you will be sorry.
TurdPolisher

Saint Albans, WV

#49 Sep 28, 2013
What are some of the other chop shops in the area? I wonder if some of them are taking flood damaged cars and polishing them up to look new. Even new car dealers have lots of cars titled in more than one state. Be careful.

Since: Sep 13

Charleston, WV

#50 Sep 28, 2013
There are also two other car lots to steer clear of. The first is Charleston Pre-Owned on Central Avenue on the west side and the absolute worst lot to buy from is Sunrise Pre-Owned in St. Albans. I actually had to sue Sunrise and it's owner Corey Thaxton. Worst experience of my life. Stay far far away from both of these lots. If you buy from either one you will most definitely regret it. Very poor business practices, shoddy bookkeeping, horrible customer treatment and unethical business practices.
TurdPolisher

Saint Albans, WV

#51 Sep 29, 2013
tinky143 wrote:
There are also two other car lots to steer clear of. The first is Charleston Pre-Owned on Central Avenue on the west side and the absolute worst lot to buy from is Sunrise Pre-Owned in St. Albans. I actually had to sue Sunrise and it's owner Corey Thaxton. Worst experience of my life. Stay far far away from both of these lots. If you buy from either one you will most definitely regret it. Very poor business practices, shoddy bookkeeping, horrible customer treatment and unethical business practices.
iI think it's a crime, the way they rip people off their hard earned money, even new car dealers who add thousands to the price, it's stealing. I'm pretty hard to fool but lots of people are trusting and they get ripped off. Some of them leave thinking they got one over on the dealer. hahaha..that won't happen.
Miss Purly

United States

#52 Sep 29, 2013
When purchasing any used vehicle you should always go to Carfax.com
TurdPolisher

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Sep 30, 2013
Miss Purly wrote:
When purchasing any used vehicle you should always go to Carfax.com
So, that covers your ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHS Principal 5 min Duerring the queen 44
Bruce Jenner made my day 8 min Tom Clark 1
Michelle St. James 11 min Tom Clark 20
Professional Hillbilly Panhandlers Targeted En ... 26 min Cindy 16
South Central Prisoners Refused Clean Water Aft... (May '14) 56 min Know the truth 26
Tommy Webb and Robert Oxley cooking up a storm 4 hr YEAH RIGHT 10
A quizical for your intelligence 5 hr Nancy 1
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]