Pain pill addiction in Charleston W.V.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
been there

Saint Albans, WV

#90 Sep 20, 2012
cant quit wrote:
i have been addicted to lortab 10s for quite some time. i want to quit but withdrawals are to much. Someone told me that lortab 10s are not near as bad as some other pill addictions. what is the order of worst to least in forums opinion?
I have been in the same situation. I was the same way and I promise you its not even close to as bad as you think. You can do it if you really want it.
Jenn

Charleston, WV

#91 Sep 20, 2012
Hey I have a chronic pain problem and I can not get help anywhere!! Theres days I can.t even move and when i do it is the most horrible pain ever, yet I go to Cross Lanes Internal Medicine and they are no help, they just keep throwing me around to different Dr's (who by the way is my dr's neighbor) I truely need help! I have a non addictive personality but unfortuanlty I can not say that about my body!! I just need a good Dr who knows the difference between pill poppers and ppl in real pain!! I don't and will not buy pills, instead I suffer with the pain which in Dr's terms are called "suicide pain" and thats what they call mine however I am not sucidial but I know ppl who have killed themselves from not getting the right treatment! My Dr told me during businaes hours to go to the er, which in turn would make me look like a pill head!! I can't win worth losing, I have to sleep on the couch to give me some pain relief and thats after the meds I do take! So if anyone knows of someone that can help me and actually listenes please feel free to email me their name and number I would really appreciate it and they have to be legit which means insurance will cover the cost, mine are real problems not like the ppl who go get pilled up at the Hope clinic and have to pay over 200 dollars!! Please help me I am willing to travel up to a hour for someone that fives a damn!! Thanks so much, I truely appreciate it1 My email is trinbugsmommy424@yahoo.com and in the subject line just put pain drs again tysm

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#92 Sep 21, 2012
sad, they are so addictive and then these pill mills (pain clinics) push them.. not to mention hard on the liver
hey Jenn

Ardsley, NY

#93 Sep 21, 2012
Try Dr. Michael Robie at Nitro Primary Care.
I had a crushed vertebrae and he took excellent care of me.
Jenn

Charleston, WV

#94 Sep 22, 2012
hey Jenn wrote:
Try Dr. Michael Robie at Nitro Primary Care.
I had a crushed vertebrae and he took excellent care of me.
Ty very much I will look into him, as I just told my now ex family Dr off and pretty much told him to f off because he just wants to drug me up and I want relief in not only in a pill form!! Pills are ok for when you are in so much pain you cant take it anymore which right now mine is like that 24-7 since my ex dr was a idiot btw dr patel at crosslanes internal medicine and he wasnt even suppose to be my dr and refers you to his nieghbors instead of ppl that will actually help! But anyways thanks bunches I appreciate it
idc

Springfield, NJ

#95 Oct 1, 2012
It's horrible
mskamish

Charleston, WV

#96 Jan 4, 2013
I hope all remember there is a difference between Physical Dependence and Addiction. Patients treated for Chronic PAin are treated often as badly as users by choice. It is simply not fair to judge all by the same standards.
Hello

Springfield, NJ

#97 Jan 4, 2013
getaclue wrote:
<quoted text> Lmao Did you just say that Hydros were the number one addictive pill LMAO!! Obviously you are an idiot!!! Oxycontin ( Which is all but gone) Roxis, and Morphine are the most addictive. Read a book!! Get yourself educated. I laugh at someone saying they are addicted to Hydros...Come on really? You could honestly man that shit up. Withdrawls are not that bad at all on them.
Hell I take Hydros for stuff like headaches that I'd normally take a tylanol or asprin for lmao. Yeah def. Childs play! But sometimes I wish I was back to
that day when I thought those kind wasn't lol
Creeker

Charleston, WV

#98 Jan 4, 2013
Here is a thought. Once you take a pain medication, after some time your body needs more to ease the pain, then more and more. How horrible it would be to be in a car crash and be given normal strong pain medication AND IT NOT HELP AT ALL FOR YOU WERE SO USED TO THE MEDS.

Ouch - Well I have chronic pain and need a hip replacement, my doc won't give meds - I tried taking over the counter pain meds for arthritis and found as long as I took a couple a day for a few days, pain eased up, but when I stopped, IT CAME BACK TWICE AS BAD. So I just learn to live with it until I can have my surgery as I don't wanna be taking 10 tylonols daily then 15, then 20 and on - gives me the chills.

And yes junkies ruin it for so many people in real pain, my gosh even older folks who are practically on their death bed have to convince the doctors, they need stronger meds - what does it matter if they get addicted at age 90 or so ???

I have known people to go to ER and try to get pain pills and that worked about 20 years ago until there was so many and same ones coming in like swinging doors for pills or a shot - something for a buzz, therefore the ER will not be a pill mill and some people really in sincere real pain will leave still in the same pain sad - but true.
fu ck you

Northfork, WV

#99 Jan 4, 2013
Jenn wrote:
Hey I have a chronic pain problem and I can not get help anywhere!! Theres days I can.t even move and when i do it is the most horrible pain ever, yet I go to Cross Lanes Internal Medicine and they are no help, they just keep throwing me around to different Dr's (who by the way is my dr's neighbor) I truely need help! I have a non addictive personality but unfortuanlty I can not say that about my body!! I just need a good Dr who knows the difference between pill poppers and ppl in real pain!! I don't and will not buy pills, instead I suffer with the pain which in Dr's terms are called "suicide pain" and thats what they call mine however I am not sucidial but I know ppl who have killed themselves from not getting the right treatment! My Dr told me during businaes hours to go to the er, which in turn would make me look like a pill head!! I can't win worth losing, I have to sleep on the couch to give me some pain relief and thats after the meds I do take! So if anyone knows of someone that can help me and actually listenes please feel free to email me their name and number I would really appreciate it and they have to be legit which means insurance will cover the cost, mine are real problems not like the ppl who go get pilled up at the Hope clinic and have to pay over 200 dollars!! Please help me I am willing to travel up to a hour for someone that fives a damn!! Thanks so much, I truely appreciate it1 My email is trinbugsmommy424@yahoo.com and in the subject line just put pain drs again tysm
you seem like a dumb pill head who gets high and rants like another jenn i know
chris white

Northfork, WV

#100 Jan 4, 2013
Creeker wrote:
Here is a thought. Once you take a pain medication, after some time your body needs more to ease the pain, then more and more. How horrible it would be to be in a car crash and be given normal strong pain medication AND IT NOT HELP AT ALL FOR YOU WERE SO USED TO THE MEDS.
Ouch - Well I have chronic pain and need a hip replacement, my doc won't give meds - I tried taking over the counter pain meds for arthritis and found as long as I took a couple a day for a few days, pain eased up, but when I stopped, IT CAME BACK TWICE AS BAD. So I just learn to live with it until I can have my surgery as I don't wanna be taking 10 tylonols daily then 15, then 20 and on - gives me the chills.
And yes junkies ruin it for so many people in real pain, my gosh even older folks who are practically on their death bed have to convince the doctors, they need stronger meds - what does it matter if they get addicted at age 90 or so ???
I have known people to go to ER and try to get pain pills and that worked about 20 years ago until there was so many and same ones coming in like swinging doors for pills or a shot - something for a buzz, therefore the ER will not be a pill mill and some people really in sincere real pain will leave still in the same pain sad - but true.
a lot of junkies started out as someone in chronic pain who were prescribed them
Have Had Enough

Charleston, WV

#101 Feb 3, 2013
MAN UP get off the shit,shes right
creeker

Vinton, VA

#102 Feb 3, 2013
I'm a single father of two children I was addicted to snorting of 80s for 5 years I was useing a lot I found myself on the edge of death and ready to loose my kids and prison but 3 yes ago I decided It wasn't the life I wanted to live I quit all drugs cold Turkey no rehab no methadone syvoxin and it was the easiest thing I've ever. Done so much easier than try to find money to try to find pills wat I'm saying. If u really wanna quit withdrawals aren't shit
creeker

Charleston, WV

#103 Feb 3, 2013
some people can go cold turkey from addictions - true. BUT FOR PEOPLE in horrible pain, they deserve their pain medicine without argument with the doctors !!! Especially older people (over 60 or so)

The bad outweigh the good in this case as the norm is for the people now to get a buzz from the pain pills, which then leads to stronger ones, then crack, crank, meth and on down the line to destruction and criminal activities to keep supplied.

Doctors who take cash for pain meds they have in stock, simply or not entering it in the SYSTEM that is set up for doctors and pharmacies so the amount of drugs taken can be monitered. They have jailed a few of those (pill mills) recently. But the meth clinics are problems - it's just a legal high for most - at one time, when people were allowed to take doses home - I know of some who abused the med or sold it for meds of their choice - so those need shut down or monitered more closely.
Winky

Chesapeake, OH

#104 Feb 3, 2013
You could always start trickin for pill money! I'd be your first costumer if you'd like?
Jenn wrote:
WVUGirl 79

Vestaburg, MI

#105 Feb 3, 2013
My bff has a degree an works in rehab..She said anybody with a addiction of two or 3 tabs a day can kick it if they really want..Yes you will suffer yes its hard an yes you must say no more..She said you cut back then treat each symptom..Its as mental as physical n you have to exercise after the first couple days. Why do people bash people instead of trying to help. I do think like anything you have to be tired an ready.
PocAho

Chesapeake, OH

#106 Feb 4, 2013
creeker wrote:
I'm a single father of two children I was addicted to snorting of 80s for 5 years I was useing a lot I found myself on the edge of death and ready to loose my kids and prison but 3 yes ago I decided It wasn't the life I wanted to live I quit all drugs cold Turkey no rehab no methadone syvoxin and it was the easiest thing I've ever. Done so much easier than try to find money to try to find pills wat I'm saying. If u really wanna quit withdrawals aren't
shit
Always knew you were a big piece of shit
1 post removed
seeandj

Charlottesville, VA

#108 Sep 9, 2013
Mybadhabits wrote:
<quoted text> Im tellin ya! John Allen Dawidziak. Scumbag, loser and drug dealer! Comes from a family of em!! Doctor shopping and pill selling as a way of life. So sad!!
your just an ugly person..that wishes he could be like john on the inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial day run for the wall. What a crock 40 min Seriously 12
Christmas in July 1 hr Santa 1
Fear the walking dead 1 hr Bill 2
Dale Earnhardt Sr. 2 hr Hair lover 25
Best news anchor 3 hr YUM 71
Traveling thru Charleston (May '16) 3 hr Debbie 5
na 5 hr Carl 1

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages