End in sight for Richwood-area gas we...

End in sight for Richwood-area gas well flare

There are 35 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Mar 7, 2012, titled End in sight for Richwood-area gas well flare. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Contact us Search archives Page Reprints Getting Into Print Weather Our History Privacy Statement RSS Feeds Advertising Webcams >> More blue AP Video News Politics Business Police Blotter Watchdog News Columnists Putnam County Public records Special Reports Weird News Corrections Advisories >> More blue WVU Marshall Prep Sports Sports Columnists ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 8, 2012
The Gas Co. now knows that WE can & will bring them front & center to be punished for their disregard of laws, people, environment & culture. ANY industry that attempts to practice such foolishness in our are will be dealt with accordingly. A coal company in Craigsville area is next on our list .. You are put on notice.
NO FRACKING WAY WV

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Let me know where and when!
Sweeper

Summersville, WV

#3 Mar 9, 2012
NO FRACKING WAY WV wrote:
Let me know where and when!
Where, when ... WHAT !?!? DingDong
Wasper

Summersville, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Bump it for Junior.
driller1

Austin, TX

#5 Mar 10, 2012
Doesnt come out my pocket, long as they keep punching holes an i work im happy, an far as a company that makes well over 500,000,000 a yr, sure they laugh while drinking coffee at paying fines, long as there wells make profit

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#6 Mar 10, 2012
@ Driller .. Glad to know we make your employer happy by gettin them busted.
We'll keep them happy as possible .. LOL
greenie

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2012
Sing it bug ridge!
driller1

Austin, TX

#8 Mar 10, 2012
FO SHO
Larry

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 11, 2012
people here dont deserve jobs...of course most want to ride the system anyway...we should be glad the gas is being drilled and coal being mined...why should we want everything to come to us from china...think about it
driller1

Austin, TX

#10 Mar 14, 2012
THANKS LARRY, GLAD U ON THE WAGON
Coonhunter

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2012
Some people need to grow up it's bringing jobs to richwood and maybe one day richwood will be like it used to be. I say drill and mine away just be safe while doing it.

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#12 Mar 18, 2012
Been waitin for boys to come out & play!
Coonhunter

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 18, 2012
That's funny cause I don't have a d*ck between my legs. So how do u get I'm a boy????

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#14 Mar 19, 2012
Coonhunter wrote:
That's funny cause I don't have a d*ck between my legs. So how do u get I'm a boy????
You a wannabe? LOL Anyways thanks for tellin em to work safe ... But I'll add, be legal & be kind to the environment.
truer than not

Summersville, WV

#15 Mar 22, 2012
Where the drillers at --- seem em in S'ville yesterday -- got gifts for them.
Anon

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2012
Just to put things in persective...$50,000 is less than half a day's operating cost for a drilling rig in WV. What you consider "Busted" is considered in the Oil and Gas industry as a simple cost of doing business. I wager that many times $50,000 has gone into your legislator's pockets from the Coal industry; they just do things differently. Plans are for 4 rigs in the three county area around Summersville so there should be plenty of illumination from flares to go around.Have a nice day.
Bug Ridge wrote:
@ Driller .. Glad to know we make your employer happy by gettin them busted.
We'll keep them happy as possible .. LOL

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#17 Mar 27, 2012
@ Anon ... " Just the Cost of doing business " ya say. Well sir, that's exactly what Don Blankenship said when 29 miners died in the UBB explosion " the cost of doing business"!
Interested

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 4, 2012
Ok, I'm in the bandwagon with bringing in the jobs to Richwood and helping out this town. As long as they are being safe - drill away!
What laws are they breaking anyways?
I mean come on, they are already having to turn the windmills off during specific hours for the bats. I'm shocked we are allowed to drive at night because of the bugs, moths, and nats! What's next, don't poison the rats?? lol

Bug Ridge

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2012
Don't be hurtin my lil buddies or we'll have your azz.
MOUNTAIN MAN

Austin, TX

#20 Apr 13, 2012
HAHA... WE MAKIN MONEY AN YALL AINT!!! HAHA just sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Has 6th Highest Healthcare Costs, Per Capita... 58 min Outrageous 20
Why was Chad Green depressed? 1 hr Areyafnkiddimgme 9
WSAZ Investigates ER Waiting Times For Area Hos... 1 hr Viewer 16
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 1 hr just answering 7
Trump will bring back coal!!!! 1 hr Republican Realist 9
Indictments Are Needed in WV's Capital 1 hr finally 3
Tom Clark standing in his front door nude 1 hr M Halburn 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages