Good Plastic Surgeon
ColeHilton

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2011
I'm looking for a good plastic surgeon through CAMC.Anyone have any suggestions and please no negative comments about a doctor.
Plastics guy

AOL

#2 Mar 26, 2011
Depends on what you want to have done. Eyes, Dr. Mark Steinvurzal in Corridor G. He's an occuloplastic surgeon. His specialty is eyelids. Does injectables, too. Face lift, lasering, chemical peels, Juviderm, etc, Paul Blair in Teays Valley. Lasering, chemical peels, Juviderm Samia Turner at Turner Medical Spa in Cross Lanes. Breasts, Dr. Faltos in Huntington.

I don't know if any have CMAC affiliation, but they are all excellent at what they do.
1 post removed
ColeHilton

Point Pleasant, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2011
Well I've narrowed it down to Wood or Culpepper and its to have a lump of fatty tissue removed from the back of my leg.
Amos

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2011
I would think there would be a lot of good plastic surgeons due to the chemical companies being in the Valley
heard

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2011
I've heard Dr. Culpepper is really good!!!
Yes

Beckley, WV

#7 Mar 30, 2011
I'm a post op from Culpepper. He does excellent work, very professional, and staff is very friendly. Couldn't be happier!
charleston woman

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2011
DR Wood is excellent as is Dr Andy stewart. Wouldn't hesitate to see either of them as a matter of fact one of them took care of my daughter, won't say which, but both are great people as well as accomplished surgeons.
Huntington

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Anyone know anything about Turner Med Spa?
Turner

Huntington, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2011
Turner Medical Spa is great. All sorts of skin rejuvenating procedures, fillers, Botox. You may be in the waiting room a while, but you're never short changed time wise when it comes your turn. You'll like the staff, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pray for Daniel Boone Park 3 min Tony 13
16 min Big Pharma Rico 1
Dave "the coward" March 51 min Seen it 24
Live On the Levee 1 hr Old Roy 9
310 Hickory Road 1 hr Old Roy 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr loan 1,337
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 1 hr No no no 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages