Charleston Police Officer Placed On A...

Charleston Police Officer Placed On Adminstrative Leave; Investigation Under Way

There are 50 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Charleston Police Officer Placed On Adminstrative Leave; Investigation Under Way. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Kennie Bass Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Sep. 27, 2012 4:17 PM EDT Updated: Sep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barney

Charleston, WV

#44 Sep 30, 2012
Who is the officer
Concerned Taxpayer

Milton, WV

#45 Oct 2, 2012
Like everyone else I have read all the comments concerning this officer.One thing stands out very clearly and that is the statements by "No Different".Again showing that they know more about this than any of us. My conclusion is that (1) They are part of the investigation or (2) they are the one who filed a complaint against this officer or (4) They leaked this private issue to the news or(3)Worst of all a jealous woman wanting revenge. If the latter is the reason then I feel sorry for you. No matter what happens with all of this you will still be a sad and lonely person. Have a wonderful day!!
Why

Charleston, WV

#46 Oct 2, 2012
Why is it ok for all those other cops to be called out for double dipping and face it but not him? It looks like from his history he must issues that the public needs to be aware of. Why wasn't the other officers issues private? Their faces were even plastered all over the new. Stealing is stealing. Why should he be allowed to go unpunished and receive sympothy? If he is guilty then he should get what everyone would get.
Really

Charleston, WV

#47 May 3, 2013
Bad Media wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey USED, you can only be used ..If YOU let yourself. Get over it.
Hmm...let yourself? In life, yes we do have choices. This is different.
When someone with a BADGE, who can LIE to put you in jail if you dont cooperate and no one would believe your accusations anyway is scaring you will do pretty much whatever it takes
annie

AOL

#48 May 3, 2013
yo wrote:
Anyone know what actually happened?
I have heard Charleston Police Officer Lightner is involved in the investigation - was money stolen or was it evidence stolen from the evidence room?
SMH

Charleston, WV

#49 May 3, 2013
Thompson was also under investigation years ago for stoeln money
Bobbyjo

United States

#50 May 4, 2013
Whatever happened to him?
Lol

Chesapeake, OH

#51 May 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...let yourself? In life, yes we do have choices. This is different.
When someone with a BADGE, who can LIE to put you in jail if you dont cooperate and no one would believe your accusations anyway is scaring you will do pretty much whatever it takes
How is it different? Or, how many many years ago? This really is pathetic. I know the man and he never used his badge. Nor would he lie on anyone.
Enlighten u

Chesapeake, OH

#52 May 4, 2013
Bobbyjo wrote:
Whatever happened to him?
I heard he's living happier ever after collecting all this evidence of slander. Attorneys can subpoena these topix forums and you will be traced by the IP address. So be very very careful about what you say or ask about someone in a post. Especially when your toying with ones career and their life. It's funny now hiding behind a computer but I'll bet you won't be so cozy on the stand in court.

Thank you,
:)
higherup

AOL

#53 May 4, 2013
city slicker wrote:
i can't wait til the truth comes out, but the public will never know the real truth because of all the dirty liars that work in Chas. P.D. some of the city cops need to be in jail today but they have the Mayor he is just as dirty as the chief.
You are so right, the public will probably never know the truth behind the matter, you will get the "truth" as the media feeds it out to us and we all know the media in Kanawha County - they are a joke, esp. Kenny Bass and katie (whatever her last name is on Ch. 8) You bet the dirty liars within the Chas. P. D. will cover up all they can - that's why they are the worst police dept. in the entire state. A couple of years back, we had a good PD, but now, these guys look like they just stepped out from behind the counters of McDonalds and yes, some have literally done so. Yes, if they are "Danny's little boys" they get a job carrying a gun - how pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 20 min jussayin 5
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 49 min Casto 667
Kevin converting a van for drug transport 1 hr Slim 2
Kevin Comey FBI Director is being considered f... 1 hr PawPaw 5
nafta 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 3
West Virginia Hospitals And Healthcare-----NEED... 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 9
Christmas CHEER for ROADUY 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 5
Rump rangers 10 hr Nancy 43

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages