Fisher

Charleston, WV

#1 May 24, 2013
I need help quick!! Where are some good places to fish in Charleston or surrounding areas? I know the the Marmet locks and the place under the bridge in South Charleston!! Anyone know of anywhere else !! Thanks!
yesmamm

Charleston, WV

#2 May 24, 2013
Down by the capital has always been good. Just dont eat anything out of there!
Fisher

Charleston, WV

#3 May 24, 2013
I would never eat anything out of this river just want to fish!
CityGirl

Charleston, WV

#4 May 24, 2013
Why does the water in WV always looks so dirty?
Mee

Charleston, WV

#5 May 24, 2013
Crap coming from the creeks, the elk river and chemical plants!!
1 post removed
yesmamm

Charleston, WV

#7 May 24, 2013
Mz pretty face you are not fooling anyone, we know its either ashley, dd, or blkbertha based on your sentence formation. You show your ignorance once more. Freshwater and salt water do infact look different, and there is a reason. Freshwater has a murky look when it rains due to having a silt bottom that mixes. When it does not rain, it can be crystal clear in the sense of how clear a fresh water stream should look. And "more-better fish". You are a moron. Im sure you would not even know how to fish, as you always say you never participate in hillbilly sports correct? If you do not fish in wv, then why did you place your optinion on this thread. Just to stir crap? I believe the question was WHERE ARE GOOD PLACES TO FISH. You wouldnt know. I will mark your comment as spam once more and have it removed.
Secret Admirer

Charleston, WV

#8 May 24, 2013
yesmamm wrote:
Mz pretty face you are not fooling anyone, we know its either ashley, dd, or blkbertha based on your sentence formation. You show your ignorance once more. Freshwater and salt water do infact look different, and there is a reason. Freshwater has a murky look when it rains due to having a silt bottom that mixes. When it does not rain, it can be crystal clear in the sense of how clear a fresh water stream should look. And "more-better fish". You are a moron. Im sure you would not even know how to fish, as you always say you never participate in hillbilly sports correct? If you do not fish in wv, then why did you place your optinion on this thread. Just to stir crap? I believe the question was WHERE ARE GOOD PLACES TO FISH. You wouldnt know. I will mark your comment as spam once more and have it removed.
Reported! I will keep reporting all of your posts until you get banned from topix and just because another person is different from you or thinks differently than you, that doesn't mean its BlkBarbie DeeDee or Ashley. I know you're obsessed with them because you keep bringing them up on every thread but good god keep it real, if you have a problem with them then simply quit trying to talk to them and meet them off of topix since you know them so well. BlkBarbie, DeeDee and Ashley don't care about you or topix and they're not worried about you doing anything to any of them.
bub

Griffithsville, WV

#9 May 24, 2013
Winfield Locks and Dam pretty good.
yesmamm

Charleston, WV

#10 May 24, 2013
Youre an idiot! We know it is one of you 3 trolls Try to have me deleted. There is more to it than hitting the feedback button. This topic is not about you, it is about fishing, so back to the subject...

Besides for marmett locks I have heard down on there river next to the moosemlodge is good, although I have never fished there myself. Typically when I fish the kanawha I always catch smallmouth, largemouth and rock bass along with the occasional musky and drum.
chels69

Charleston, WV

#11 May 24, 2013
Secret Admirer wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported! I will keep reporting all of your posts until you get banned from topix and just because another person is different from you or thinks differently than you, that doesn't mean its BlkBarbie DeeDee or Ashley. I know you're obsessed with them because you keep bringing them up on every thread but good god keep it real, if you have a problem with them then simply quit trying to talk to them and meet them off of topix since you know them so well. BlkBarbie, DeeDee and Ashley don't care about you or topix and they're not worried about you doing anything to any of them.
You all are cowards. Stop trolling every thread! Or you could grow some balls and post by your real names. Your tampon string is startimg to show.
biff

Griffithsville, WV

#12 May 24, 2013
chels69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are cowards. Stop trolling every thread! Or you could grow some balls and post by your real names. Your tampon string is startimg to show.
Since you mentioned tampons, I wonder if bloody ones would make good fish bait?
1 post removed
biff

Griffithsville, WV

#14 May 24, 2013
schrodinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww! Please tell me your kidding.
Well no. We know them vaginas can smell like fish and them bloody bad smelling tampons would make a cheap bait source for inventive fishermen.
yesmamm

Charleston, WV

#15 May 24, 2013
Catfish do like blood, but im not so sure about the tampon thing! Wouldnt want to be the one to try it either!
Huh

Alexandria, VA

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Fish can scent blood period!
Speedaway

Nitro, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2013
You mean period blood not blood period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 8 min lol 6
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 33 min Britt 157
News Wife Of Ex-Belle Police Officer Arrested (Jun '11) 1 hr Army Wife 47
Nicest titties in charleston? 1 hr Brute 6
Jameson Edwards?? 2 hr Kay Kay 81 4
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 2 hr Rest Assured 2
Suddenlink (Oct '14) 3 hr Suddenlink no more 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]