First Prev
of 5
Next Last
same

Charleston, WV

#82 Aug 20, 2012
TheThinBlueLine wrote:
<quoted text>
your a damned idiot! We the people are not fueling anything maybe the govt is but we are not go wave your banner elsewhere orgo save a whale or something
"Mexican officials have repeatedly asked the United States to clamp down on the flow of weapons. Sending straw buyers into American stores, cartels have stocked up on semiautomatic AK-47 and AR-15 rifles, converting some to machine guns, investigators in both countries say. They have also bought .50 caliber rifles capable of stopping a car and Belgian pistols able to fire rifle rounds that will penetrate body armor.

Federal agents say about 90 percent of the 12,000 pistols and rifles the Mexican authorities recovered from drug dealers last year and asked to be traced came from dealers in the United States, most of them in Texas and Arizona."

Because of people like ThinBlueLine, guns are still allowed to be sold with little actual regulation.

"John Phillip Hernandez, a 24-year-old unemployed machinist who lived with his parents, walked into a giant sporting goods store here in July 2006, and plunked $2,600 in cash on a glass display counter. A few minutes later, Mr. Hernandez walked out with three military-style rifles.

One of those rifles was recovered seven months later in Acapulco, Mexico, where it had been used by drug cartel gunmen to attack the offices of the Guerrero State attorney general, court documents say. Four police officers and three secretaries were killed."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/15/us/15guns.h...

Please tell me how you are not contributing to this? As long as gun-toting control freaks such as yourself are walking around spouting about how everyone needs a gun, guns will continue to end up in the hands of people that you are so scared of. It's funny that you are protecting yourself with what you need protection from so desperately. Protection from the protection - almost an oxymoron. Although, there are probably a lot of oxy moron's commenting in favor of their assault rifles they need to protect their stash. Also, I may have to save the wales if you re-re's start swimming around in the ocean trying to 'protect yourselves' with your playthings. Then they would be in REAL danger.
Control

Charleston, WV

#83 Aug 20, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are too limp wristed to hold a gun does not mean guns are wrong..just like because you like other men sexually doesnt mean that you are right.
Maybe you can talk (or blow) your way out of some trouble in a gay bar, but when it comes to protecting yourself, your home, and your life partner, you are clueless. You are a criminals wet dream, dumba$$.
So what does that make you?

Since: Jul 12

Dunbar, WV

#84 Aug 20, 2012
same wrote:
<quoted text>"Mexican officials have repeatedly asked the United States to clamp down on the flow of weapons. Sending straw buyers into American stores, cartels have stocked up on semiautomatic AK-47 and AR-15 rifles, converting some to machine guns, investigators in both countries say. They have also bought .50 caliber rifles capable of stopping a car and Belgian pistols able to fire rifle rounds that will penetrate body armor.

Federal agents say about 90 percent of the 12,000 pistols and rifles the Mexican authorities recovered from drug dealers last year and asked to be traced came from dealers in the United States, most of them in Texas and Arizona."

Because of people like ThinBlueLine, guns are still allowed to be sold with little actual regulation.

"John Phillip Hernandez, a 24-year-old unemployed machinist who lived with his parents, walked into a giant sporting goods store here in July 2006, and plunked $2,600 in cash on a glass display counter. A few minutes later, Mr. Hernandez walked out with three military-style rifles.

One of those rifles was recovered seven months later in Acapulco, Mexico, where it had been used by drug cartel gunmen to attack the offices of the Guerrero State attorney general, court documents say. Four police officers and three secretaries were killed."

Please tell me how you are not contributing to this? As long as gun-toting control freaks such as yourself are walking around spouting about how everyone needs a gun, guns will continue to end up in the hands of people that you are so scared of. It's funny that you are protecting yourself with what you need protection from so desperately. Protection from the protection - almost an oxymoron. Although, there are probably a lot of oxy moron's commenting in favor of their assault rifles they need to protect their stash. Also, I may have to save the wales if you re-re's start swimming around in the ocean trying to 'protect yourselves' with your playthings. Then they would be in REAL danger.
so it's people like me? Listen retard i have to go through a background check to get a firearm, now I will agree that people will sell of trade firearms i.e. a traders guide or classifieds and totally disagree with this practice because there is no control in the sales or control of who buys said weapons but let me tell you this so there's no confusion people like me isn't responsible for guns ending up in Mexico if I sell or trade someone a firearm I'm going to do a background check on them ( because im in law enforcement) that way a convicted felon doesn't get it, but if you try to take my right to bear arms away I will not be giving mine up
Concerned Citizen

Penn Laird, VA

#85 Aug 20, 2012
Control wrote:
<quoted text>
So what does that make you?
A real man who can protect himself, his family, and his household. What you should stive to be.

Since: Oct 11

Gallipolis Ferry, WV

#86 Aug 20, 2012
same wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mexican officials have repeatedly asked the United States to clamp down on the flow of weapons. Sending straw buyers into American stores, cartels have stocked up on semiautomatic AK-47 and AR-15 rifles, converting some to machine guns, investigators in both countries say. They have also bought .50 caliber rifles capable of stopping a car and Belgian pistols able to fire rifle rounds that will penetrate body armor.
Mexican officials have been asked repeatedly to do their part to help seal off the border....but they refuse. Why? Because they are enjoying the billions of US dollars flooding into their economy. So, now that they are seeing the negative effects of an open border and crooked govt, they want the US to step in...just as long as it doesn't affect their steady flow of money.

You know what? "Ef" Mexico . Let them reap what they sow. They can't have their cake and eat it, too.
who knows all

Perry, MI

#87 Jul 28, 2013
We all need guns, get your head out of your ass and look around a gun has never killed nobody just member that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single black guys 36 min HoHoHo 10
What Docs and Pharmacies are on the line for th... 1 hr mashup 4
CWA sucks 1 hr REAL TALK 8
Who are some of the bad boys of Rand? (Apr '13) 2 hr Karma Dewd 251
Pagans mc 3 hr Iron dog 1
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 5 hr BigCountry 35
Coonskin Park (Apr '13) 5 hr Triple K 66
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web