First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fist a cups

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Looks like another "GUN LOVING REPUBLICAN IDIOT" just shot up some innocent people and police officers in Texas a while ago. Bet the NRA loves this one?
Caption Murphy

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Aug 13, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
Looks like another "GUN LOVING REPUBLICAN IDIOT" just shot up some innocent people and police officers in Texas a while ago. Bet the NRA loves this one?
Well I do declare! And just how do you know that he is a "GUN LOVING REPUBLICAN IDIOT"? How you law abiding citizens get first hand knowledge to this information before the investigators do is well beyond me!
Slickback

New York, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
What's that? A gun killed somebody? No, a lunatic killed somebody and I'd like to be able to have a concealed weapon permit to protect myself. Criminals will always be able to get their hands on guns no matter what the laws state, and if they can't get a gun they'll more than likely find something that will achieve the same result.
Take a Bath

Dunbar, WV

#4 Aug 13, 2012
Police and military are the only people who NEED guns. Maybe we needed the right to bear arms when the constitution was drafted up (rightfully so in the Civil War), but I think we're beyond that type of fighting now. Our citizens' right to bear arms is unneeded in the present day and age, but it will be a long time before it would ever be abolished and it will probably never happen. Do we really need more guns than people in America, really? I know I would feel much safer if NO ONE had guns. You don't really know people you think you do very well! Look at all these people going crazy and shooting everyone up! Neuroscience graduates, ex-Army man with awards for duty - now mass murderers! Repeal the 2nd!
Slickback

New York, NY

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Take a Bath wrote:
Police and military are the only people who NEED guns. Maybe we needed the right to bear arms when the constitution was drafted up (rightfully so in the Civil War), but I think we're beyond that type of fighting now. Our citizens' right to bear arms is unneeded in the present day and age, but it will be a long time before it would ever be abolished and it will probably never happen. Do we really need more guns than people in America, really? I know I would feel much safer if NO ONE had guns. You don't really know people you think you do very well! Look at all these people going crazy and shooting everyone up! Neuroscience graduates, ex-Army man with awards for duty - now mass murderers! Repeal the 2nd!
Not sure if this is a joke post or not, but the 2nd amendment outdates the civil war by quite a few decades. Second, I feel that if the police and military are the only ones to have guns, then who has the power in this country? Not our citizens. The 2nd amendment serves as a check on government should it ever become corrupt enough for the need for revolt (which will probably never happen, thank god). And what about guns for hunting and target shooting? You may not need guns, but just because you don't need them doesn't mean that everybody else should be denied their right.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Gun control is being able to hold the gun and squeeze the trigger in a way that puts the bullet in the same place every time!

Since: Oct 08

New York, NY

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
I have excellant gun control when sum pos democrat who wont work wants to break in my home and steal for their drug habit and i have good gun control in my hand as they assume room temperature.
Fist a cup

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 13, 2012
I can DAMNED well promise you that just about everyone of you IDIOTIC ASS REPUBLICANS on here that talk all this macho crap would shake like the coward you are if confronted by another idiot with a gun. You would shake so hard it would appear you had epilepsy. Hell i am sure i could take it out of your girly hands and shove it up your rear myself.

GUNS aren't for protection they seem to be for little boys to play with who want to act macho...Period! Sissys ass cowards carry guns real men fight with their fists!

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#9 Aug 13, 2012
Fist a cup wrote:
I can DAMNED well promise you that just about everyone of you IDIOTIC ASS REPUBLICANS on here that talk all this macho crap would shake like the coward you are if confronted by another idiot with a gun. You would shake so hard it would appear you had epilepsy. Hell i am sure i could take it out of your girly hands and shove it up your rear myself.

GUNS aren't for protection they seem to be for little boys to play with who want to act macho...Period! Sissys ass cowards carry guns real men fight with their fists!
well I am a
Gun toting independent and furthermore if we take all the guns away only police, military and oh yes crooks will have them so say what you want about me but it's like this it is my right to have them and btw ask Britain how disarming the civilians worked

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2012
Fist a cup wrote:
"Shaking hands", you better believe it. It is a hard thing to kill another person, take away everything he has or would ever have, with one well placed shot but you better believe to protect me and my family I would shoot to kill.
Gone Toting Mama

New York, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2012
scrutinizer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shaking hands", you better believe it. It is a hard thing to kill another person, take away everything he has or would ever have, with one well placed shot but you better believe to protect me and my family I would shoot to kill.
So true! I would be more than shaking, but you better believe if it came to some scumbag or my son, my shaking finger would pull the trigger everytime! But I also agree that gun laws could be made stronger, why does anyone need an assault rifle, or a fast acting clip that holds 50 rounds! Those are the guns that the crazy's end up with! But you try to disarm everyone and only the crooks will have guns!
Steve

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 13, 2012
Your right, should be a law that every American citizen should have to own a gun and know how to use it!!! Cut down on a lot of crime
Concerned Citizen

Monroe, VA

#13 Aug 14, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
You sir, are an idiot......

I guess forks and spoons make people fat, also, dumb@ss.

Go hug a tree, liberal. And if you ever have a gun shoved in your face, I hope a real man with a concealed permit has the gun control to keep it in his holster instead of saving your a$$ so you will get your wish....douchebag.

Move to France, pu$$y. You would fit right in....

Since: Jul 12

New York, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You sir, are an idiot......

I guess forks and spoons make people fat, also, dumb@ss.

Go hug a tree, liberal. And if you ever have a gun shoved in your face, I hope a real man with a concealed permit has the gun control to keep it in his holster instead of saving your a$$ so you will get your wish....douchebag.

Move to France, pu$$y. You would fit right in....
lolololol hahaha lmfao like it
LiberalTrash

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 14, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
what about the tree hugging liberals who sell guns to drug cartels,or welfare collecting drug dealers gang members offing each other? But GUN LOVING REPUBLICAN IDIOTS are the reason you want gun control? Lmao. The 2nd isnt going anywhere anytime soon,and evenby some miracle it did i would love to see how that would turn for the govt
liberal feelings

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 14, 2012
Ban all guns now! The terrorism that is being allowed in this country by guns need to be eliminated!
Eliminate it at the source, ban guns, do not allow any guns or parts to be manufactured, collect all old guns and parts and smelt them into something useful, such as playground equipment for the poor kids who live in the projects.
Stop the violence, ban guns now!
Wow

Charleston, WV

#17 Aug 14, 2012
Marijuana and cocaine is also illegal, but how many people do you know smokes and snorts? Exactly.
Fist a cups

Charleston, WV

#18 Aug 14, 2012
liberal trash

No the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere so don't get your panties all in an uproar. I was just pointing out that most of the gun toting panty wastes in this country are republicans. That's all. And i am sure you are one of them.

Besides where do you think the criminals get those guns? "That's right" they break into the gun loving panty waste republicans house and steal them. They know even if they're caught and confronted while inside the house most would just scream and say take what you want. Just don't harm me or my family...SIR!
Independent

New York, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2012
I would love to see guns banned.... Gives me a good excuse to use mine! But if such a thing would happen good luck taking the from my hands, which is why I've provisioned myself with several types of throwing knives, axes, bows, and hand to hand combat.... so by all means ban them and send the people who wanted them gone to come get them
independent

New York, NY

#20 Aug 14, 2012
Fist a cups wrote:
liberal trash
No the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere so don't get your panties all in an uproar. I was just pointing out that most of the gun toting panty wastes in this country are republicans. That's all. And i am sure you are one of them.
Besides where do you think the criminals get those guns? "That's right" they break into the gun loving panty waste republicans house and steal them. They know even if they're caught and confronted while inside the house most would just scream and say take what you want. Just don't harm me or my family...SIR!
I would love to see guns banned.... Gives me a good excuse to use mine! But if such a thing would happen good luck taking the from my hands, which is why I've provisioned myself with several types of throwing knives, axes, bows, and hand to hand combat.... so by all means ban them and send the people who wanted them gone to come get them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 7 min Dalai Lama 407
Best Body Shop???? 10 min Brian 3
News Charleston group leads new campaign to clean up... 2 hr Smoker 2
Four Arrested in Nitro rooftop firing shots 2 hr garytheconqueror 10
Who is Heather? 2 hr wendyTsA 8
Camc clerical 2 hr Curious 1
Cowardly Charleston PD 4 hr Idiot Detector 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages