First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Ridgeview, WV

#24 Jul 14, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
and how am I "being in anyone's business?" they are putting their business on a PUBLIC forum!!!!!
you said i "know who this is" and that means you are in somebody elses business. Its not cool to be all up in other peoples business and your not cool. I hope they find out exactly who you are and i hope they beat the hell out of you for being in their business. I know i would. If you was "in my business" lol
oh

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jul 14, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>you said i "know who this is" and that means you are in somebody elses business. Its not cool to be all up in other peoples business and your not cool. I hope they find out exactly who you are and i hope they beat the hell out of you for being in their business. I know i would. If you was "in my business" lol
give it a rest and find something better to do...loser!
who

Ridgeview, WV

#26 Jul 14, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
give it a rest and find something better to do...loser!
you need to find something better to do...coward!!!
oh

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jul 14, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>you need to find something better to do...coward!!!
LOL!!
Wow

Ridgeview, WV

#28 Jul 14, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Be careful and have fun keeping your nose in somebody else's business. Lol!!
oh

Ardsley, NY

#29 Jul 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful and have fun keeping your nose in somebody else's business. Lol!!
you do the same a$$ wipe!
Wow

Ridgeview, WV

#30 Jul 14, 2012
oh wrote:
<quoted text>
you do the same a$$ wipe!
STOP replying to me you dumb bitch. I would beat your off this computer and if you don't believe me then lets meet somewhere. Dumb bitch your just looking for a conversation and to start trouble. lol
Wow

Ridgeview, WV

#31 Jul 14, 2012
I would beat your "ass" off this computer.**
oh

Ardsley, NY

#32 Jul 14, 2012
This person is scared!!! Smh...only people who are not intelligent enough to fight with words resort to violence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakwood Apt FLOP-HOUSE/Melissa Perrelly (May '15) 5 min Pittie 5
campbells creek druggies and thieves 23 min DisasterArea 44
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Easy 4,397
there is no god, no heaven, but there is a HELL 2 hr KINGkrapo 1
Jillian Bowen (Jan '12) 4 hr Dude 10
Risk OfCardiac Stents vs.By-Pass Heart Sugery 4 hr Public Health 1
Kanawha Library doesn't like Homeless people 6 hr WoW 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages