Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Trash Man Nicknamed 'Soda Pop'?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SODA POP

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2014
What is his real name?? Where does this sexual creep and sicko live?? Why hasn't he been arrested yet??


'Soda Pop' is a known Charleston drug user, panhandler, and sexual harasser who has been seen for several years repeatedly walking around the Charleston and South Charleston areas, and riding various KRT buses to numerous different places each day to solicit and harass the general public.


He is approximately 5'11" in height, appears to be in his mid-to-late 40s, and is very thin. He has uncombed dark-brown, long stringy, thin hair (which looks like it has never been washed), a dirty brown scruffy beard, and dark eyebrows. He is extremely dirty and nasty looking, unattractive, and has numerous large tattoos all over both his arms.


He frequently wears the same clothes over-and-over again which includes a dark-colored baseball cap, dirty blue jeans or blue-jean shorts, and a filthy white short-sleeved shirt worn fully open over a dirty white tank top. He takes his outer shirt off many times and carries it during the hot days, especially when he loiters at the downtown KRT Transit Mall.


He is overtly and obnoxiously "fake friendly" (as most drug addicts, panhandlers, and sex perverts are) and quickly approaches each of his human targets on the street attempting to make direct eye contact with each by yelling,'Hey, Buddy! What's Up?' He then tries to force people into a manipulative conversation so he can panhandle money for his drug purchases.


'Soda Pop' regularly, verbally harasses women walking on the Charleston public streets, inside their cars, and on KRT buses, making lewd sexual comments and propositions to them. A MOST DISTURBING REVELATION is the fact that HIS FACE profile (but not his hair) LOOKS VERY SIMILAR to that of the Charleston Police artist sketch of the SUSPECT WANTED in the recent rape of a woman near Appalachian Power Park. This just HAPPENS to be one of the downtown areas that 'Soda Pop' regularly frequents.(See MetroNews for the artist's drawing of the suspect rapist.)


Call '911' IMMEDIATELY if 'Soda Pop' approaches you at ANYTIME, or if you see him walking around in your neighborhood!! You can also send an anonymous tip to the CPD at their public web address: xx


Please also continue to post additional information here on Topix which you may have about this criminal drug user, sexual pervert, and panhandler until he is FINALLY APPREHENDED by the Charleston Metro Police Department.
CPD TIP WEBSITE

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2014
The CPD public website address for all TIPS is: http://www.charlestonwvpolice.org
a jack like you

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2014
His name is Eddie Means.
SODA POP

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 19, 2014
SODA POP wrote:
What is his real name?? Where does this sexual creep and sicko live?? Why hasn't he been arrested yet??
'Soda Pop' is a known Charleston drug user, panhandler, and sexual harasser who has been seen for several years repeatedly walking around the Charleston and South Charleston areas, and riding various KRT buses to numerous different places each day to solicit and harass the general public.
He is approximately 5'11" in height, appears to be in his mid-to-late 40s, and is very thin. He has uncombed dark-brown, long stringy, thin hair (which looks like it has never been washed), a dirty brown scruffy beard, and dark eyebrows. He is extremely dirty and nasty looking, unattractive, and has numerous large tattoos all over both his arms.
He frequently wears the same clothes over-and-over again which includes a dark-colored baseball cap, dirty blue jeans or blue-jean shorts, and a filthy white short-sleeved shirt worn fully open over a dirty white tank top. He takes his outer shirt off many times and carries it during the hot days, especially when he loiters at the downtown KRT Transit Mall.
He is overtly and obnoxiously "fake friendly" (as most drug addicts, panhandlers, and sex perverts are) and quickly approaches each of his human targets on the street attempting to make direct eye contact with each by yelling,'Hey, Buddy! What's Up?' He then tries to force people into a manipulative conversation so he can panhandle money for his drug purchases.
'Soda Pop' regularly, verbally harasses women walking on the Charleston public streets, inside their cars, and on KRT buses, making lewd sexual comments and propositions to them. A MOST DISTURBING REVELATION is the fact that HIS FACE profile (but not his hair) LOOKS VERY SIMILAR to that of the Charleston Police artist sketch of the SUSPECT WANTED in the recent rape of a woman near Appalachian Power Park. This just HAPPENS to be one of the downtown areas that 'Soda Pop' regularly frequents.(See MetroNews for the artist's drawing of the suspect rapist.)
Call '911' IMMEDIATELY if 'Soda Pop' approaches you at ANYTIME, or if you see him walking around in your neighborhood!! You can also send an anonymous tip to the CPD at their public web address: xx
Please also continue to post additional information here on Topix which you may have about this criminal drug user, sexual pervert, and panhandler until he is FINALLY APPREHENDED by the Charleston Metro Police Department.
Here are just a few of the KNOWN locations that Soda Pop regularly targets in Charleston:

Downtown Capitol Street;

Downtown Lee Street;

Downtown Kanawha County Public Library;

Downtown KRT Transit Mall;

Warehouse District of Appalachian Power Park;

Ruffner Avenue behind Gino's Pizza;

Apartment building on corner of Virginia Street East and Ruffner Avenue;

Upper East-End Living AIDS Memorial Garden;

Upper East-End drug slumlord apartments directly behind the BP/7-11 Convenience Store by State Capitol;

Kanawha City Mall;

West-Side locations; and

South Hills area behind the Ashland Place Kroger's after getting off KRT Bus #21.
VS NEIGHBOR

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2014
Yes, I just saw him in our Virginia Street neighborhood on Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 2:33pm! I live very close by and have him on video coming out the side entrance of that house on the 15XX block on Virginia Street East where a known black drug dealer has been dealing drugs for several years in the converted back apartment.
Darlene

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 19, 2014
a jack like you wrote:
His name is Eddie Means.
Are you CERTAIN?
shannon is gone

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2014
VS Neighbor is lying. I have him on video coming up behind the Union Building Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 2:34 pm.
Carroll Terrace Apts

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 19, 2014
shannon is gone wrote:
VS Neighbor is lying. I have him on video coming up behind the Union Building Saturday, August 16, 2014 at 2:34 pm.
BUSTED, YOU FOOLISH LIAR! Soda Pop was seen walking up Virginia Street past the Carroll Terrace Apartments just two minutes AFTER he left the drug house a few hundred feet away on that Saturday!
There is NO WAY he could have been behind the Union Building at that time, fool!
So unless he has a twin, check your date (and frozen brain) again, and save your silly, lying comments for your fellow retards!
Photo Would Help

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 19, 2014
a jack like you wrote:
His name is Eddie Means.
He looks like that Joey Taylor guy. Tried to GOGGLE both names and no matching photos appear of how he looks now.
CPD TIP WEBSITE

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 19, 2014
The CPD public website address for all TIPS of criminal activity is: http://www.charlestonwvpolice.org
shannon is gone

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Carroll Terrace Apts wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSTED, YOU FOOLISH LIAR! Soda Pop was seen walking up Virginia Street past the Carroll Terrace Apartments just two minutes AFTER he left the drug house a few hundred feet away on that Saturday!
There is NO WAY he could have been behind the Union Building at that time, fool!
So unless he has a twin, check your date (and frozen brain) again, and save your silly, lying comments for your fellow retards!
Carroll Terrace Apts is a liar. They are trying to frame that poor guy.
a jack like you

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 19, 2014
Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you CERTAIN?
Absolutely. Now go get him. Google his name and you will find his address.
a jack like you

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 19, 2014
Photo Would Help wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks like that Joey Taylor guy. Tried to GOGGLE both names and no matching photos appear of how he looks now.
GOOGLE it instead. Don't goggle it. You won't find it there.
Lee Terrace

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 19, 2014
shannon is gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Carroll Terrace Apts is a liar. They are trying to frame that poor guy.
Carroll Terrace Apts is telling the absolute truth! YOU are the liar because SHANNON IS NOT GONE, you pathetic loser, and we just where to find her criminal azz!
shannon is gone

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 19, 2014
Lee Terrace wrote:
<quoted text>Carroll Terrace Apts is telling the absolute truth! YOU are the liar because SHANNON IS NOT GONE, you pathetic loser, and we just where to find her criminal azz!
Carroll Terrace Apts is a liar and so are you, you ignorant hillbilly pos.
0U812

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 19, 2014
Soda Pop is harmless. I have known him since he lived up Campbell's Creek years ago. Annoying as hell? YES HE IS. But to say he would rape someone or cause bodily injury, REALLY? He weighs every bit of 125 lbs and he didn't have the best home life u could ask for. Good parents just not a lot of means I guess. His name is Joey Taylor and please people lay off. I hope one day someone isn't talking about your kid on here!
Soda Pop Identified

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2014
a jack like you wrote:
His name is Eddie Means.
Sorry, close but no cookie! Soda Pop's real name is Joey Taylor. At least two Charleston homeowners who went to school with him have confirmed his identity!
Soda Pop Identified

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2014
Soda Pop's real name is JOEY TAYLOR. At least two Charleston homeowners who went to school with him have confirmed his identity!
Joey Taylor is Deadly

United States

#19 Aug 20, 2014
0U812 wrote:
Soda Pop is harmless. I have known him since he lived up Campbell's Creek years ago. Annoying as hell? YES HE IS. But to say he would rape someone or cause bodily injury, REALLY? He weighs every bit of 125 lbs and he didn't have the best home life u could ask for. Good parents just not a lot of means I guess. His name is Joey Taylor and please people lay off. I hope one day someone isn't talking about your kid on here!
EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT JOEY TAYLOR IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS:

(1) Regularly threatening to kill people who won't give you money as a BUM, DRUG ADDICT is NOT HARMLESS!! It's a crime!!

(2) Sexually harassing women on KRT buses and on the streets is NOT HARMLESS!! It's a crime!

(3) Buying illegal drugs for an addiction all over Charlestion is NOT HARMLESS!! It's a crime!!

(4) Panhandling in the City of Charlestion is NOT HARMLESS!! It's a crime!!(He KNOWS fully well where Manna Meals and Union Mission are located to get free good and housing!)

(5) Joey Taylor is NOT A KID. He is an adult, and he needs to get his life together and be held accountable for all his actions as an ADULT!!

Since you seem to do so wonderfully CARING for him, why don't Y-O-U put your money where your mouth is and ADOPT HIM, CARE FOR HIM, CLOTHE HIM, BATHE HIM, AND GIVE HIM ALL Y-O-U-R MONEY!!

NO??? WE THOUGHT NOT!!
VS HOMEOWNER

United States

#20 Aug 20, 2014
Joey Taylor better keep his white-trash, worthless crack azz out of our upper-class, wealthy white neighborhood!! If we catch him again on Virginia Street East AT ANY TIME, we are going to SHOOT FIRST with our 'not so concealed guns and rifles' and ask questions LATER once the coroner arrives!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED TRAILER-TRASH TAYLOR!! STAY IN CAMPBELL'S CREEK WHERE YOU BELONG YOU SCUM, AND OUT OF OUR BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lt. Shawn Williams 48 min me 3
who's your boo 57 min smitten 1
sarah tries to save her husband 1 hr disgusted voter 3
Vape shops! 1 hr ridiculous 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 58,359
the real name of the snitch 1 hr Not the snitch 8
The Herd is still UNDEFEATED 2 hr sigh 5
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 10 hr Snitch 96
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••