west virginia big bellies and big bot...

west virginia big bellies and big bottoms

Posted in the Charleston Forum

internetto

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Now i see why nobody wants the seatbelt law to be a primary offense, because most wv folks are so fat that the belt wont go over that big belly or its so tight it wont fit and it hurts.
extendit

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 12, 2013
That's why they make seat belt extenders for many vehicles, fool. Also, go hate on some Mississippians and Louisianians - those states have a higher percentage of obese residents than West Virginia.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
internetto wrote:
Now i see why nobody wants the seatbelt law to be a primary offense, because most wv folks are so fat that the belt wont go over that big belly or its so tight it wont fit and it hurts.
You wear your seat belt and please don't worry about others not wearing theirs! I will wear my seat belt, regardless of the seat belt laws.
Mockingbird

Elkview, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2013
extendit wrote:
That's why they make seat belt extenders for many vehicles, fool. Also, go hate on some Mississippians and Louisianians - those states have a higher percentage of obese residents than West Virginia.
No, actually its West Virginia that has the highest rates of obesity and diabetes.
cantwait2move

Hansford, WV

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Its mostly all these fat pale hillbilly women. Gross!!!
curious

Sandyville, WV

#6 Mar 15, 2013
cantwait2move wrote:
Its mostly all these fat pale hillbilly women. Gross!!!
ok blktrash we get you. Please move! Before you're lynched!
lmao

Hansford, WV

#7 Mar 15, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text> ok blktrash we get you. Please move! Before you're lynched!
Hey! Even if that is her which i doubt it is she's just speaking the truth.
lmao

Hansford, WV

#8 Mar 15, 2013
cantwait2move wrote:
Its mostly all these fat pale hillbilly women. Gross!!!
agreed , same here :)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Big bellies, big bottoms, big heads and small brains.
Justsayin

Hansford, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Even if that is her which i doubt it is she's just speaking the truth.
Her and her husband both can't wait to move away from here.
extendit

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Mockingbird wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually its West Virginia that has the highest rates of obesity and diabetes.
At least I don't live in Kentucky though. Thank God for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Has 6th Highest Healthcare Costs, Per Capita... 44 min Just say No to CA... 3
public Defender one rung short 47 min Swindon 17
Republican Congressional Report Card ---Not Good ! 53 min Donald Cozort 4
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 56 min Motor King 62
##reward for info on person using "idgt" text s... 56 min Bloodhound 3
Vista View Apartments? (Feb '11) 1 hr Anastasia 10
The Working Class Thanks The Dems ! 2 hr Liberte 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages