how do people get topics removed?

how do people get topics removed?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

LOL

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 26, 2012
I was just curious because earlier I replied to someone on the post about people being scared and fake. It was acttually at the top as one of the topics on fire. I made a very witty comeback to the one who's starting all this crap on here about fake people (I think we all know who it is). She called me a bitch and I said nothing to her in a cussing or intimidating way. Just let them know that I was not a woman and that their grammer and spelling was that of a fourth grader at best. I also told them that they seemed like a friendless troll and they were insecure. Coincedentally after that, the whole topic was deleted..hmmm What I am getting at is can someone get a topic deleted just because they don't like what someone has said? If so how?
Just

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Ask J-Lynn aka topic troll
LOL

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I noticed I mispelled actually....sorry typo on the tablet. I wanted to correct myself before the troll got on here and said something. Well really I would have had nothing to worry about, they probably wouldn't catch it. Their spelling and grammer is as childish as their arguments and responses lol
1 post removed
LOL

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Everything I post just keeps getting deleted! I just posted under the topic about people being fake that I read an article about someone who framed their ex husband. They lied about his abuse then sent themselves false messages from his yahoo in hopes she could get him in trouble while he was on parole. He was a belle police officer. Google it, Belle police officer and ex wife. You will see a true example of someone being fake if you read about what all the ex wife did to him! There no names were mentioned and no links! I know my rights and freedom of speech. This is all public knowledge!
not sure

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 26, 2012
I don't think just anyone can get a post removed but I am not sure. I do like reading all this about fake people and stalking. It is entertaining
1 post removed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 26, 2012
people start posts and then gets pissed when people keep disagreeing with them. so then they report the post over and over until topix removes it. it does not need to have anything "bad" in it. you just need to aggravate the topix moderator enough until they remove it.

i agree with "just"...ask jlynn she does it all the time!!!
LOL

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 26, 2012
jodi christina wrote:
people start posts and then gets pissed when people keep disagreeing with them. so then they report the post over and over until topix removes it. it does not need to have anything "bad" in it. you just need to aggravate the topix moderator enough until they remove it.
i agree with "just"...ask jlynn she does it all the time!!!
I have been reading the posts about her for sometime now and I just had to chime in tonight. Even online she is just one of those kind of people I can't stand!!! When I read what everyone was talking about, then seen the multiple personalities online, and the poor spelling and grammer while trying to come off as smart I was took back lol. Google her name and check out the video of her on the news if you wanna see and hear a backwoods idiot!!!
what

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2012
LOL wrote:
I noticed I mispelled actually....sorry typo on the tablet. I wanted to correct myself before the troll got on here and said something. Well really I would have had nothing to worry about, they probably wouldn't catch it. Their spelling and grammer is as childish as their arguments and responses lol
Grammar, not grammer...
LOL

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 26, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar, not grammer...
My bad lol you're right. I was on a roll and just typing away! Thanks :)
Nuff said

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Nuff said

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 26, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Nuff said wrote:
why dont you give this to that wow person on the stalker post telling people to kill themselves!!! some people on here may have a little fun with people, but none of else have ever told people to kill themselves..
Tammy

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Very true Tammy , I don't post very often but find this site interesting

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Nuff said wrote:
wow, that is crazy.
Topix is getting out of hand
&li st=FLmK4UgtQclRqGuTtldWbDhQ &index=1&feature=plpp_ video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wchs 13 min Muscle Bear 2
Carp Tom Clark 18 min Really? 6
Joseph spano mommy arrested (Aug '14) 1 hr Ins 9
Bobbi jo cumcakes 2 hr orchid_rayne 11
Filthy people breed but don't FEED 3 hr youre in for a shock 23
Create your own Forum 3 hr Guru 738
Will anyone take Dr Derakhshan's prescriptions? (Sep '14) 3 hr NoNews 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages