KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg

There are 338 comments on the NewsandSentinel.com story from Dec 31, 2013, titled KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg. In it, NewsandSentinel.com reports that:

A Parkersburg couple is upset after their street, and others nearby, were papered with Ku Klux Klan fliers on Saturday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsandSentinel.com.

HILLARY 2016

Charleston, WV

#575 Mar 31, 2014
DIRTY OLD MAN wrote:
I just hope there is a gay man for president soon. Then I can come out of my closet. The people of Pax will be surprised. Then again, probably not.
In like Flynn.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#576 Mar 31, 2014
DIRTY OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>What just bc there is a porch monkey as president? You think he is going to be president forever? Lol. Bet you he will be the last one too. See thst is all you coins care about...that a coin is president...not whether he is competent or not or knows what the f*ck he is doing or makes the right decisions for this country huh? Just as long as he is a coon right? See that just shows how ignorant you coons really are. Oh that's right...he makes sure you no job having welfare lazy mofo's are straight but screw the rest huh. Well like I said he don't have a whole lot of time left. Dumbazz!
Lol you seem angry. Actually im studying to be a doctor. Nothing ignorant about me. Dumbazz...says the Dirty Old Man from a holler to the Doctor. That's a joke. Actually what Obama has done for welfare is quite smart. He gave them stimulus to prepare for the gradual decline of funds over the years. And it is a recession...nobody has a job...smartazz! lol I actually did not even like Obama until the State of the Union. So are you saying that George Bush did much better? LMFAO. I think a black man or a white woman will be president next...or whoever is going to legalize weed lol
Adore

Charleston, WV

#577 Mar 31, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you seem angry. Actually im studying to be a doctor. Nothing ignorant about me. Dumbazz...says the Dirty Old Man from a holler to the Doctor. That's a joke. Actually what Obama has done for welfare is quite smart. He gave them stimulus to prepare for the gradual decline of funds over the years. And it is a recession...nobody has a job...smartazz! lol I actually did not even like Obama until the State of the Union. So are you saying that George Bush did much better? LMFAO. I think a black man or a white woman will be president next...or whoever is going to legalize weed lol
Bigots love bigots.
DIRTY OLD MAN

Beckley, WV

#578 Mar 31, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you seem angry. Actually im studying to be a doctor. Nothing ignorant about me. Dumbazz...says the Dirty Old Man from a holler to the Doctor. That's a joke. Actually what Obama has done for welfare is quite smart. He gave them stimulus to prepare for the gradual decline of funds over the years. And it is a recession...nobody has a job...smartazz! lol I actually did not even like Obama until the State of the Union. So are you saying that George Bush did much better? LMFAO. I think a black man or a white woman will be president next...or whoever is going to legalize weed lol
Hahaha! Yeah sure you are studying to be a doctor. Oh you think another coon will be president next? Yeah o.k. Dream on f*ckstick! And yes Bush did do a better job and he sucked too. What kind of doctor you going to be? A proctologist? Lol Nobody has a job? I am sure you don't if you are a coon. And if you think that scallywag Hilary will be president you are sadly mistaking about that too. Now run along and go study Dr. Dumbazz!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#579 Mar 31, 2014
DIRTY OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! Yeah sure you are studying to be a doctor. Oh you think another coon will be president next? Yeah o.k. Dream on f*ckstick! And yes Bush did do a better job and he sucked too. What kind of doctor you going to be? A proctologist? Lol Nobody has a job? I am sure you don't if you are a coon. And if you think that scallywag Hilary will be president you are sadly mistaking about that too. Now run along and go study Dr. Dumbazz!
LOL you need to go take you a pill cracker and calm down. And it doesn't matter what kind of doctor that i become...I will still make more money than you. You obviously don't even wash your a** or did them parasites crawl up your pee pee hole when you was bathing in the creek and now you're scared of water, "DIRTY Old Man". lol. Did you know that 80% of the babies that have been born these last few years are of mixed race or black. Did you know that half of the white people in this country are over the age of 40. LOL. That means that in the next 30-50 years half of the white population in this country will be dead. We are taking over...sorry your "Twilight Sleep" didnt work out for you all to out produce us. The majority will be the minority, and there is nothing you can do about it! So it doesn't matter if the next president is white or black. because soon it will officially be OURS!
DIRTY OLD MAN

Beckley, WV

#580 Mar 31, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you need to go take you a pill cracker and calm down. And it doesn't matter what kind of doctor that i become...I will still make more money than you. You obviously don't even wash your a** or did them parasites crawl up your pee pee hole when you was bathing in the creek and now you're scared of water, "DIRTY Old Man". lol. Did you know that 80% of the babies that have been born these last few years are of mixed race or black. Did you know that half of the white people in this country are over the age of 40. LOL. That means that in the next 30-50 years half of the white population in this country will be dead. We are taking over...sorry your "Twilight Sleep" didnt work out for you all to out produce us. The majority will be the minority, and there is nothing you can do about it! So it doesn't matter if the next president is white or black. because soon it will officially be OURS!
more f*cking ignorance! You wish it will be yours! Keep dreaming spook! Yeah you are right about outproducing bc that is all you all do is breed and have bastard kids running around you don't claim and all these black broads do is lay in their backs having more bc they don't know what birth control is and it's just to increase their welfare checks and food stamps bc you all depend on the government to feed all of your little monkeys you have running around. You all aren't bright enough to take over anyway. Don't you got some gang banging to do or some crack to sell ir something? I sure as hell don't believe you are studying to become a "doctor" now bc you sure as hell aren't very smart. And I won't be here in 50 yrs anyway. Thankgod!
Sambo

Stafford, VA

#581 Apr 1, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you need to go take you a pill cracker and calm down. And it doesn't matter what kind of doctor that i become...I will still make more money than you. You obviously don't even wash your a** or did them parasites crawl up your pee pee hole when you was bathing in the creek and now you're scared of water, "DIRTY Old Man". lol. Did you know that 80% of the babies that have been born these last few years are of mixed race or black. Did you know that half of the white people in this country are over the age of 40. LOL. That means that in the next 30-50 years half of the white population in this country will be dead. We are taking over...sorry your "Twilight Sleep" didnt work out for you all to out produce us. The majority will be the minority, and there is nothing you can do about it! So it doesn't matter if the next president is white or black. because soon it will officially be OURS!
. You got a better chance of being a trash man than being a doctor.
5 posts removed
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#587 Apr 1, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you need to go take you a pill cracker and calm down. And it doesn't matter what kind of doctor that i become...I will still make more money than you. You obviously don't even wash your a** or did them parasites crawl up your pee pee hole when you was bathing in the creek and now you're scared of water, "DIRTY Old Man". lol. Did you know that 80% of the babies that have been born these last few years are of mixed race or black. Did you know that half of the white people in this country are over the age of 40. LOL. That means that in the next 30-50 years half of the white population in this country will be dead. We are taking over...sorry your "Twilight Sleep" didnt work out for you all to out produce us. The majority will be the minority, and there is nothing you can do about it! So it doesn't matter if the next president is white or black. because soon it will officially be OURS!
Yea and in your Own statements you say the Major will be the Minor. Your think is Our think. back where you all started. he he he
Master of Servants

Charleston, WV

#588 Apr 1, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you need to go take you a pill cracker and calm down. And it doesn't matter what kind of doctor that i become...I will still make more money than you. You obviously don't even wash your a** or did them parasites crawl up your pee pee hole when you was bathing in the creek and now you're scared of water, "DIRTY Old Man". lol. Did you know that 80% of the babies that have been born these last few years are of mixed race or black. Did you know that half of the white people in this country are over the age of 40. LOL. That means that in the next 30-50 years half of the white population in this country will be dead. We are taking over...sorry your "Twilight Sleep" didnt work out for you all to out produce us. The majority will be the minority, and there is nothing you can do about it! So it doesn't matter if the next president is white or black. because soon it will officially be OURS!
Easy Chicken George. You're just begging to be re-educated.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#589 Apr 1, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23410...

..."New census numbers indicate that white Americans are shifting towards a statistical minority. Last year's numbers indicated that white babies are now a minority. Now the under age 5 group will soon be made up of over half racial minorities.
As of 2012, 49.9% of children 5 and under were racial minorities. By this year or next, the number will be over 50%.
The number of deaths now exceeds the number of births in the white American population for the first time in a century.
The non-white population as a whole has increased to 37 percent of America.
Fastest growth is among Americans who consider themselves multi-racial
Non-Hispanic whites currently make up 63 percent of the U.S."
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#590 Apr 1, 2014
DIRTY OLD MAN wrote:
<quoted text>more f*cking ignorance! You wish it will be yours! Keep dreaming spook! Yeah you are right about outproducing bc that is all you all do is breed and have bastard kids running around you don't claim and all these black broads do is lay in their backs having more bc they don't know what birth control is and it's just to increase their welfare checks and food stamps bc you all depend on the government to feed all of your little monkeys you have running around. You all aren't bright enough to take over anyway. Don't you got some gang banging to do or some crack to sell ir something? I sure as hell don't believe you are studying to become a "doctor" now bc you sure as hell aren't very smart. And I won't be here in 50 yrs anyway. Thankgod!
No we are out producing you all because our d***cks are bigger than yours and our sperm don't have to swim up stream that far, and majority of the babies are of minority or mixed race because even your own white women got tired of your little d***cks. We black men have known it all along... that you were just jealous because your pencils ain't good enough to write anymore LMFAO. And we don't have to depend on the government, your just mad because you can't get any free money. No I don't sell drugs...but if you white people weren't all crack heads, meth heads, and pill heads....then we wouldn't be able to run such successful and tax free businesses!!!

Yeah we did skip a generation. See we chose the right time to pro-create...when all the white baby boomers were about to die! A new race is being born...the American race full of blacks, mexicans, chinese, arabs, and 1% white!!! LMFAO
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#591 Apr 1, 2014
And all that government money is just a small pay back from the free labor you all got for 250+ years! KARMA is a BITCH!
DIRTY OLD MAN

Beckley, WV

#592 Apr 1, 2014
Yeah all that free money bc you all are a bunch of scumbag low life's that don't believe in making an honest dollar. Oh and you are bringing up slavery that happened so long ago? Haha of course bc then you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Too bad they got rid of it though bc I would sure have me a few. Oh and the only white broads that go for you coons are the skank, dirty, fat ones bc no decent man wants them especially if they have p rocreated with a dirty coon like yourself. But I find your argument completly hilarious saying we will be the 1% more ignorance from a stupid coon. Now go to bed boy bc you have some more dreaming to do. And call me Master! Lol
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#593 Apr 1, 2014
See your problem is that you have been in WV too long. There are plenty of sucessful black people in other states. WV is just a ditch, a small bump in the road that is still stuck in the past and will probably soon go bankrupt like Detroit. This state is only 3% black, of course you would see a number of blacks on welfare because you crackers still own all the land and businesses that our ancestors used to work. You people speak on slavery as if it was so long ago. My grandmother is 67. Her grandmother was a slave. So really it was not that long ago. The only reason why you white people in these hollars and ditches aren't on welfare is because most of you can't read the application. LOL. At least we can read and write. I never seen so many illiterate people in any state I have been to. Only thing you all know how to do is mine coal, dig ditches, and count pennies. An honest dollar, that's all this state is worth. lol.

There are a lot of descent and beautiful white women who want black men. Have you seen any pornos....they can't get enough of it. It's fun making them fall in love with us and giving us everything they own and sitting back watching daddy get angry! lol. Did you read the link that I copy and pasted for you. The U.S. census records don't lie Old Man...or are you one of those hillbillies that can't read big words!
DIRTY OLD MAN

Beckley, WV

#594 Apr 1, 2014
Well gee if I was so illiterate...how would I be able to read your bullsh*t nonsense. And I wouldn't need welfare and never have bc I have worked all my life. I even own all of my sh*t. Unlike you darkie. Surprised you can read this since it isn't written in ebonics. White women in porno's with coons? That is bc they are white trash and only do it for money. Any real respectable women wouldn't touch a blackie. It is funny how you think I have lived in W.V all my life...do you know me? Nope you sure don't boy! Let me break out my whip! Lol
DIRTY OLD MAN

Beckley, WV

#595 Apr 1, 2014
And if you don't like this state and how we do things here and the people here then take your dirty black azz right on down the road. Bum!
5 posts removed
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#601 Apr 2, 2014
DIRTY OLD MAN wrote:
Well gee if I was so illiterate...how would I be able to read your bullsh*t nonsense. And I wouldn't need welfare and never have bc I have worked all my life. I even own all of my sh*t. Unlike you darkie. Surprised you can read this since it isn't written in ebonics. White women in porno's with coons? That is bc they are white trash and only do it for money. Any real respectable women wouldn't touch a blackie. It is funny how you think I have lived in W.V all my life...do you know me? Nope you sure don't boy! Let me break out my whip! Lol
So where did you get that house you own and that car you own? Did daddy give it to you. Where do you work, in the coal mine boy? Lol at least I have a college degree. I am only in my 20s I still have plenty of time, and trust, wte I end up doing I will make more and have more money than you've ever had. Lol, what are you driving a 95 Ford Pickup LMFAO. typical hillbilly car. I don't own my house but I do own my car and everything else in my house. Why would I want to own anything in the most miserablest state in the country? DUH! you act like its a prize to own anything in this ditch. So the "Dirty" Old Hillbilly from the holler is calling millionaire Khloe Kardashian trash. That is a joke. Maybe your old a** is just losing his eye sight or his mind. Probably. You whities just need to give it up. It's over for you all. There is nothing you can do about it. They don't call this country the melting pot for no reason. You are becoming outnumbered, your old ways are dieing, and here in the next 10 years or so, most of you babyboomers with your racism, narrowminded, and old fashioned ways will be dead to. Sad thing is...that majority of you racist were just raised that way from your ignorant hillbilly parent, but your soul will go to hell anyways for your parents mistakes.!
1 post removed
SLAVE MASTER

Beckley, WV

#603 Apr 2, 2014
MJK92 wrote:
<quoted text>
So where did you get that house you own and that car you own? Did daddy give it to you. Where do you work, in the coal mine boy? Lol at least I have a college degree. I am only in my 20s I still have plenty of time, and trust, wte I end up doing I will make more and have more money than you've ever had. Lol, what are you driving a 95 Ford Pickup LMFAO. typical hillbilly car. I don't own my house but I do own my car and everything else in my house. Why would I want to own anything in the most miserablest state in the country? DUH! you act like its a prize to own anything in this ditch. So the "Dirty" Old Hillbilly from the holler is calling millionaire Khloe Kardashian trash. That is a joke. Maybe your old a** is just losing his eye sight or his mind. Probably. You whities just need to give it up. It's over for you all. There is nothing you can do about it. They don't call this country the melting pot for no reason. You are becoming outnumbered, your old ways are dieing, and here in the next 10 years or so, most of you babyboomers with your racism, narrowminded, and old fashioned ways will be dead to. Sad thing is...that majority of you racist were just raised that way from your ignorant hillbilly parent, but your soul will go to hell anyways for your parents mistakes.!
Hey f*ckstick like I said...keep dreaming you delusional little porch monkey! You are full of it. Where did i get my house and things i own from? Lots of years of hardwork. Something you probably know nothing about. White people will be just fine. We can hold our own and we will best believe that. You monkeys are too stupid to think you will ever run over the white folk of this country...good luck trying. All you little monkeys do is hold your hand out for anything free bc you don't believe in working for it. And if this is the most miserable state then why in the f*ck are you in it? Must be something you and your ghetto azz family must be getting free from the state and you won't leave. But I got dome advice for ya I am sure whatever you are mooching off the people of this state I am sure you can fo it from others so how about you take your sorry black azz to another one and take all your little coons with ya! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Cotton picker!
TPB

Mount Lookout, WV

#604 Apr 2, 2014
I'm not finna read or pay attention to any posts under this topic or leave a comment anymore under this topic because im not in the mood to be talking or arguing with any of you stupid, dumb, broke, racist, inbred fuxx but not all black/white men or women are the same and if there's any black/white racist people on here who wants to meet somebody off of topix because their racist then plz email DeeDee or add her on myspace and remember we have guy-friends who would have our back at anytime so it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl and we'll see who comes out ontop. If you don't have her email or myspace then let me know. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be friends with any of you and there is no KKK in Charleston or in any parts of WV but if there was then all of them are "scared" to show up in Charleston and try to do a march in Charleston or WV and the KKK doesn't put the fear in anybody 'same with all racist people or at least they don't put the fear in anybody i know #Truth :)
5 posts removed
SLAVE MASTER

Beckley, WV

#610 Apr 2, 2014
[QUOTE ="TPB"]I'm not finna read or pay attention to any posts under this topic or leave a comment anymore under this topic because im not in the mood to be talking or arguing with any of you stupid, dumb, broke, racist, inbred fuxx but not all black/white men or women are the same and if there's any black/white racist people on here who wants to meet somebody off of topix because their racist then plz email DeeDee or add her on myspace and remember we have guy-friends who would have our back at anytime so it doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl and we'll see who comes out ontop. If you don't have her email or myspace then let me know. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be friends with any of you and there is no KKK in Charleston or in any parts of WV but if there was then all of them are "scared" to show up in Charleston and try to do a march in Charleston or WV and the KKK doesn't put the fear in anybody 'same with all racist people or at least they don't put the fear in anybody i know #Truth :)[/QUOTE]Then why you commenting and say youre not going to comment or read any of these posts when you just did you dumbazz! Lol. No one gives a flying f*ck about black barbie or Dee Dee or whatever. Your ghettoness certainly shines through. Lol. No you are the scared one I told you to meet me about two months ago and told you where I was going to be and what I drove but your black azz didnt show up. Lol So STFU with your big bad keyboard warrior self. You had the chance to meet. Chicken sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the triple-amputee black drug dealer nam... (Dec '13) 8 min Savage 44
Tommy Webb and Robert Oxley Selling meth 10 min Three strikes 1
Danny Jones pay raise 17 min sockpuppetsinaction 8
Michael Sodaro (Jul '14) 23 min Crock 8 3
Marlon "ICE" Dixon 30 min Justice served 2
marlon dixon (Jul '14) 34 min Death penalty 4
Hillary Nibert 35 min Dakwaanga Jefferson 5
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]