WVU fans Husbands that get angry

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Am I the only wife out there that takes abuse from their husbands when WVU loses?
Twinkle toes

Troy, VA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
frustrated wrote:
Am I the only wife out there that takes abuse from their husbands when WVU loses?
He needs to change teams. There isn't going to be anything left of you. Tell him not to pick VT they are losers too. Try Ohio.
the facts are the facts

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
He doesn't love you! Simple as that. See in life, most (not all) view marriage as a job. We get married to people we don't even love thinking we can work at it and make it WORK. I was married twice before I actually found someone I truly loved.

Men are emotional retards. They don't know how to show love. They learned from their parents who most likely didn't know how to she them love.

Rent the movie Hope Springs and you'll see where you will be in 10 years. And remember the Hollywood version will end better than your ending.

If your man doesn't stand beside you, but instead stands in front of you, leave him. It won't get better. There are guys who will make your heart flutter even years after marriage, but the immature, I'm gonna take my ball home, wv fan loser isn't one of them.
WVUfanWife

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Dec 30, 2012
frustrated wrote:
Blahaaaaa girl I know exactly what you're going through, when the mountaineers lose which has been quite often my husband is a total A$$ and its annoying! I'm a WVU fan also but I don't let it ruin my weekend when they lose. My husband is like a football nazi, while the game is on he tries to make our kids be quiet, gets mad when the phone rings, and god forbid someone knock on our door. I'm glad this season is over!!!
1 post removed
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2012
the facts are the facts wrote:
He doesn't love you! Simple as that. See in life, most (not all) view marriage as a job. We get married to people we don't even love thinking we can work at it and make it WORK. I was married twice before I actually found someone I truly loved.
Men are emotional retards. They don't know how to show love. They learned from their parents who most likely didn't know how to she them love.
Rent the movie Hope Springs and you'll see where you will be in 10 years. And remember the Hollywood version will end better than your ending.
If your man doesn't stand beside you, but instead stands in front of you, leave him. It won't get better. There are guys who will make your heart flutter even years after marriage, but the immature, I'm gonna take my ball home, wv fan loser isn't one of them.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I always know before the game starts that if WVU loses, we will be arguing. You give me a lot to think about.
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 30, 2012
WVUfanWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Blahaaaaa girl I know exactly what you're going through, when the mountaineers lose which has been quite often my husband is a total A$$ and its annoying! I'm a WVU fan also but I don't let it ruin my weekend when they lose. My husband is like a football nazi, while the game is on he tries to make our kids be quiet, gets mad when the phone rings, and god forbid someone knock on our door. I'm glad this season is over!!!
You are so me! That is exactly what I go through!! I am so glad to hear that I am not alone. Thanks and I am so happy the season is over too. Good luck next season.
1 post removed
WVUfanWife

Springfield, NJ

#9 Dec 30, 2012
frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so me! That is exactly what I go through!! I am so glad to hear that I am not alone. Thanks and I am so happy the season is over too. Good luck next season.
You're definitely not alone, I know several woman that go through the same thing and in my case my husband is not only like this with WVU football, it's basketball and baseball season also so basically he's an A$$ all year round....Lol.... I'm hoping that next season is better, WVU pretty much sucked this year!!! Have a nice day!:)
Lilly

Troy, VA

#10 Dec 30, 2012
WVUfanWife wrote:
<quoted text>
You're definitely not alone, I know several woman that go through the same thing and in my case my husband is not only like this with WVU football, it's basketball and baseball season also so basically he's an A$$ all year round....Lol.... I'm hoping that next season is better, WVU pretty much sucked this year!!! Have a nice day!:)
All I can say "honey" is your picked him. You must have poor taste.
Lilly

Troy, VA

#11 Dec 30, 2012
WVUfanWife wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you chose him you are pretty much a loser too.
alabama man

Northfork, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2012
you need to get divorced. as bad as wvu will probably be for a while. you might get beaten or murdered.
WVUfanWife

Springfield, NJ

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text> Since you chose him you are pretty much a loser too.
And Lilly you can pretty much go fu€k yourself, I can assure you that I'm far from a loser, you probably can't even find a man to marry your scanky A$$ so stfu!!!
WVUfanWife

Springfield, NJ

#14 Dec 30, 2012
alabama man wrote:
you need to get divorced. as bad as wvu will probably be for a while. you might get beaten or murdered.
Lol... That's a good one!
frustrated

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 30, 2012
For all you asses with a smart response, this was not a joke. Angry men are dangerous. It is sad that a ballgame can cause violence. I have sense enough to know when to leave but I was just asking for support from others that experience what I do. If you are commenting in some sick way, you need help too.

Thanks to all that understand. This is all I have to say and will not comment further.
Lilly

Troy, VA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
frustrated wrote:
For all you asses with a smart response, this was not a joke. Angry men are dangerous. It is sad that a ballgame can cause violence. I have sense enough to know when to leave but I was just asking for support from others that experience what I do. If you are commenting in some sick way, you need help too.
Thanks to all that understand. This is all I have to say and will not comment further.
Honey! Any one who is the least bit bright knows what to do. Evidently you don't fall into that category.You should already be in Alabama as the ambulance rushes him to the hospital. That ole beating shytte goes two ways. Next time he beats you up heat some olive oil (Boil) and pour it in his crotch while he is sleeping. He will from then on think before he beats anyone else.
haha

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 31, 2012
WVU will always suck ass. Things arent going to improve. Why marry a WVwho fan anyways.....lol
Herd 91

Martinsburg, WV

#18 Dec 31, 2012
Dear Frustrated

First of all tell your pathetic excuse for a man Herd 91 said hey! And if it's a real man you are looking for then i'm your man...I won't beat you when the MountedQueers lose ( What was that like 6 times this year?) Sweetheart next year will be even worse. Actually Herd 91 is in a good mood when they lose!

And you can bet your two black eyes and busted lip I was in a good mood saturday

P.S.

Call me

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Dec 31, 2012
I must be the only woman that has a good Husband. We try to make most games, but win or loose he is mature and kind to understand that I'm still his wife.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Some women watch their boyfriend's/husband's team get down by a couple of touchdowns in the first quarter and say something dumb like, "That's it. They're beat." You, knowing better, try to explain that it can sometimes take less than a minute of clock time to for a team to score twice and that nothing is ever over until later in the game. Instead of understanding simple math, history, and probability, the girlfriend/wife chooses to play stupid and stick to her guns about the game being over. She then proceeds to talk shit about the team the rest of the game instead of going in the other room to watch something else. That type of shit can sometimes make the man be rude too. I'm not saying that's what happened in this situation, but women bash men all the time. It's good to get a different perspective sometimes.
Tomeka

Troy, VA

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Louda wrote:
Some women watch their boyfriend's/husband's team get down by a couple of touchdowns in the first quarter and say something dumb like, "That's it. They're beat." You, knowing better, try to explain that it can sometimes take less than a minute of clock time to for a team to score twice and that nothing is ever over until later in the game. Instead of understanding simple math, history, and probability, the girlfriend/wife chooses to play stupid and stick to her guns about the game being over. She then proceeds to talk shit about the team the rest of the game instead of going in the other room to watch something else. That type of shit can sometimes make the man be rude too. I'm not saying that's what happened in this situation, but women bash men all the time. It's good to get a different perspective sometimes.
Sounds to me like she has completed a psychology class and her husband hasn't.
Tomeka

Troy, VA

#22 Dec 31, 2012
West Virginia sucks. Beat me off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 20 min jussayin 5
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 49 min Casto 667
Kevin converting a van for drug transport 1 hr Slim 2
Kevin Comey FBI Director is being considered f... 1 hr PawPaw 5
nafta 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 3
West Virginia Hospitals And Healthcare-----NEED... 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 9
Christmas CHEER for ROADUY 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 5
Rump rangers 10 hr Nancy 43

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web