scorned women looking to get even

scorned women looking to get even

Posted in the Charleston Forum

heartbreak

Freedom, PA

#1 May 6, 2013
If you are a good looking man that wants to help me get back at my ex flame then email. heres the details in short. this person thinks that tey can bounce from girl to girl and leaves heart broken girls behind and yet the girls left behind cant date or talk to other ppl. i dont know anyonehere so this is my best option. nothing needs to follow afterwards just need you for 1 hour of your time.
wowzer

Charleston, WV

#2 May 6, 2013
im here
1 post removed
truth

Charleston, WV

#4 May 6, 2013
Yeah, you go girl, this makes you SO much better than him!! <rolls eyes>

Don't stoop to his level, don't USE some guy to get back at your ex...that says, "I'm not over him, so I'll make him jealous!"

PATHETIC!!!

Move on, be happy!! Living well is the BEST revenge you can deliver!!
2 posts removed
felix

Richmond, VA

#7 May 6, 2013
I'm your Guy I don't want a relationship at all but 1hour is not enough how about 2or3 hours with no strings at all response to this add I'm white 6foot 5 and I don't think you'd complain at all
over it

Charleston, WV

#8 May 6, 2013
truth wrote:
Yeah, you go girl, this makes you SO much better than him!! <rolls eyes>
Don't stoop to his level, don't USE some guy to get back at your ex...that says, "I'm not over him, so I'll make him jealous!"
PATHETIC!!!
Move on, be happy!! Living well is the BEST revenge you can deliver!!
I agree! When my ex left me for soneone else I took my time found happieness in myself THEN found someone else..now livin better then he ever will and its been 3 years and he is still jealous!
Sounds Familiar

Canton, GA

#9 May 6, 2013
Give us a first name our some initials
over it

Charleston, WV

#10 May 6, 2013
who? me?
Mockingbird

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 May 6, 2013
heartbreak wrote:
If you are a good looking man that wants to help me get back at my ex flame then email. heres the details in short. this person thinks that tey can bounce from girl to girl and leaves heart broken girls behind and yet the girls left behind cant date or talk to other ppl. i dont know anyonehere so this is my best option. nothing needs to follow afterwards just need you for 1 hour of your time.
Duh! You lost me. Why can't the women left behind date or talk to other people? That doesn't make any sense and why are you calling them "girls"? Maybe he can't find a woman and that's why he's moving from girl to girl.
1 post removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#13 May 6, 2013
if you knew him you could see it for yourself...i moved on and did better with my life and he stayed the same and is now in a worse situation then before
1 post removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#15 May 6, 2013
ummm...no...tell me who you are or your initials and ill tell you if i know you
Sounds Familiar

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
What's the ex's name
1 post removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#18 May 6, 2013
whats your name
1 post removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#20 May 6, 2013
Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If its been a long time since you last seen him ot talked to him then i doubt he even remembers you.
oh...he remembers :)
1 post removed
Sounds Familiar

United States

#22 May 6, 2013
over it wrote:
whats your name
mine is laura
over it

Charleston, WV

#23 May 6, 2013
Sorry dont know any Lauras
Sounds Familiar

United States

#24 May 6, 2013
over it wrote:
Sorry dont know any Lauras
I was trying to find out the name of the ex of the person that started the post, not make new friends
1 post removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#26 May 6, 2013
not stupid or jealous here...this man (if you wanna call him that) has a girl who is living in the hell i used to be in...so please i do hope she keeps him far far away from me..that would just make my life even better than it already is
are you really

Richmond, VA

#27 May 6, 2013
over it wrote:
not stupid or jealous here...this man (if you wanna call him that) has a girl who is living in the hell i used to be in...so please i do hope she keeps him far far away from me..that would just make my life even better than it already is
just how over it are you you sound lon ely and in need of attention bad I can help u with that
2 posts removed
over it

Charleston, WV

#30 May 7, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not over him and the stupid a&& probably thinks he gets on here. She probably hasn't even heard a word from him since the break up and i doubt hes even thinking about her like she is with him and he probably done already forgot about her. The post where someone asked (What did he do to you when you lived with him or he lived with you) got judged as funny and nothing else until i judged it as agree and helpful. I think it was her who judged that post as funny and if he didn't live with her or if she didn't live with him then that wasn't a real relationship and that means she doesn't really know him. She might think she does and she might say she does but she really doesn't and he probably feels the same way about her. There's always two sides of the story and this stupid ass b!tch thinks shes living better than him and yet she wants revenge? Revenge for what? Lmao, she started this topic just to get attention and hes living way better than her, hes probably not even thinking about her and she knows it lol
first I did not start thisbtopic...second how can being married to someone for 10+ years not be a real relationship..I doubt he even knows what this website is..hard to judge a post when I'm in bed sleeping because I get up early to work my two jobs which I do to ensure I have a good life..and to the question of what did he do when we lived together is quite personal and all I will say is it was hell and I'm so much better off now...no matter what these blkbitch obsessed children think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angelgraley 22 min curious 10
Cry-baby barn "owners" 1 hr Bruce 9
News Trump leads Republican field and Clinton in WV,... 1 hr Kit1 2
Kanawha County Public Library - The Good, the B... 1 hr KCPL Patron 29
I got FIRED from the Haunted Barn!!!! 2 hr Mad Skills 5
kanye for prez 2 hr kylieisthehottest 9
The Herd already ranked ahead or wvwho 2 hr kentucky herd hunter 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages