I need a hair stylist!
hotmoma

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Who is the best for precision cuts and color? I hear Debbies of St Albans is good but which stylist? Help me out please!
For real

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Michaels on quarrier st 304345hair is number he is the best cut and color I'm charleston
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Possum, who the hell needs a "hair stylist" in Wrong Turn country? What you all need is socialization into the 21st century. Start with a bath and clean clothing. Next, a job would be great. Then please get some teeth. Clean up your trailer and get rid of all the used cars and washers and dryers lying around the yard. WV is pathetic, you don't need your hair styled possum, you need a miracle. Remember lipstick on a pig is still a pig. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
hotmoma

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possum, who the hell needs a "hair stylist" in Wrong Turn country? What you all need is socialization into the 21st century. Start with a bath and clean clothing. Next, a job would be great. Then please get some teeth. Clean up your trailer and get rid of all the used cars and washers and dryers lying around the yard. WV is pathetic, you don't need your hair styled possum, you need a miracle. Remember lipstick on a pig is still a pig. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
AH thanks for your help. I needed a good laugh. Too bad for you that I'm not moved or offended by your silliness, well I am rolling on floor cracking up...you have made my day. I do ponder why do you speak so ill of yourself? You seem to know a lot more about WV than I..you must live there. Thanks again. KEEP IT COMING :-). I LOVE A GOOD JOKE!
1 post removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#6 Jun 20, 2013
hotmoma wrote:
<quoted text>
AH thanks for your help. I needed a good laugh. Too bad for you that I'm not moved or offended by your silliness, well I am rolling on floor cracking up...you have made my day. I do ponder why do you speak so ill of yourself? You seem to know a lot more about WV than I..you must live there. Thanks again. KEEP IT COMING :-). I LOVE A GOOD JOKE!
No Possum, Never lived there per se, however we do maintain an estate there on 100 acres. I visit when I need to get away. But you know something possum, after seeing Wrong Turn Five I am almost afraid to come there again. Seems like those vicious little hillbilly mutants could penetrate my security and harm me and my lovely family. Once when I was driving through the region years ago, I stopped for gasoline and directions. A wretched hillbilly said to me,"You is sure one purdy lady an,smells purdy too and I'd like to know ya better." Possum, I was so scared I jumped into my Mercedes and sped away. I don't mean to be judgemental possum, but many of those creatures frighten me. Then we all watched the Hatfields and McCoys and how they shot and killed each other, I am so afraid of them. I know you must think I am crazy and a few of my fries have slipped off my plate, but to me the fear is very real. Did you see the Wrong Turn movies possum? There are 5 of them out now and they are all quite frightening about the mutant hillbillies in WV in the woods. Aparently they are the products of inbreeding. Well, anyhow I must retire for the night, we are entertaining tomorrow and I must look radiant. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
WVGirl82

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Go to see Mary at Fiesta Salon in Dunbar. She is AMAZING....I got a Perfect cut and bomb ass color from her. VERY affordable too!!! You wont regret it!
cuntry girl

Orlando, FL

#8 Jun 21, 2013
WVGirl82 wrote:
Go to see Mary at Fiesta Salon in Dunbar. She is AMAZING....I got a Perfect cut and bomb ass color from her. VERY affordable too!!! You wont regret it!
You used to go by WVGirlMomof2 and your hair color was hideous. It was the talk for awhile until there were bigger fish to fry. But from what I heard you are a pretty big fish yourself, that is very big and smells like a fish. I also heard your "mullet" cut was infested with fleas and crabs. Can't believe as trashy as you are you have the nerve to be on here recommending someone for hair and color. I could see you telling them where to apply for foodstamps and rent assistance. Also, stay off the streets, no one wants a nassy skank giving their ole man the gift that keeps on giving. I hope old Mary at the Fiesta Salon wears lots of protection when doing anything on you sister. And why in the hell is it called Fiesta, thats a feeding frenzy in spanish, a large meal. Do you swallow a sack of donuts and a box of HoHo's while ole Mary is trying to work her magic? God bless ya sister, you may be big as a house and uglier than sin but at least you still maintain a helpful attitude toward others, just like I do. Jesus loves them with a happy and helpful heart.
1 post removed
WVGirl82

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 10, 2013
cuntry girl wrote:
<quoted text> You used to go by WVGirlMomof2 and your hair color was hideous. It was the talk for awhile until there were bigger fish to fry. But from what I heard you are a pretty big fish yourself, that is very big and smells like a fish. I also heard your "mullet" cut was infested with fleas and crabs. Can't believe as trashy as you are you have the nerve to be on here recommending someone for hair and color. I could see you telling them where to apply for foodstamps and rent assistance. Also, stay off the streets, no one wants a nassy skank giving their ole man the gift that keeps on giving. I hope old Mary at the Fiesta Salon wears lots of protection when doing anything on you sister. And why in the hell is it called Fiesta, thats a feeding frenzy in spanish, a large meal. Do you swallow a sack of donuts and a box of HoHo's while ole Mary is trying to work her magic? God bless ya sister, you may be big as a house and uglier than sin but at least you still maintain a helpful attitude toward others, just like I do. Jesus loves them with a happy and helpful heart.
Well, first of all, i'd like to appologize because apparantly your life is SUPER shitty cuz you like to tear people down. Unfortunately for you I'm not familiar with WVGirlmomof2 so that was a fail on your part there. I've just recently moved here and pretty much dont have a mullet, they went out of style when i was a baby. As for much of the crap you spewed its a waste of my time to rebutle it so i just wont do it! Also, Mary isnt old, she is quite young. Last I checked which was within the last few hours I was still a quite stunning and slim young 30 year old who fortunately still has her integrity and decency intact which is more than one could say for you!! Sorry you suck, hope it gets better for you, but I will be just fine because I know I wont stoop to your low level!!
Lena

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Jul 10, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>No Possum, Never lived there per se, however we do maintain an estate there on 100 acres. I visit when I need to get away. But you know something possum, after seeing Wrong Turn Five I am almost afraid to come there again. Seems like those vicious little hillbilly mutants could penetrate my security and harm me and my lovely family. Once when I was driving through the region years ago, I stopped for gasoline and directions. A wretched hillbilly said to me,"You is sure one purdy lady an,smells purdy too and I'd like to know ya better." Possum, I was so scared I jumped into my Mercedes and sped away. I don't mean to be judgemental possum, but many of those creatures frighten me. Then we all watched the Hatfields and McCoys and how they shot and killed each other, I am so afraid of them. I know you must think I am crazy and a few of my fries have slipped off my plate, but to me the fear is very real. Did you see the Wrong Turn movies possum? There are 5 of them out now and they are all quite frightening about the mutant hillbillies in WV in the woods. Aparently they are the products of inbreeding. Well, anyhow I must retire for the night, we are entertaining tomorrow and I must look radiant. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Aren't you quite the storyteller and it's opossum, not 'possum' you dumbass!
1 post removed
hair

Andover, MA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Debbies in st albans is good. There are three girls including debbie. Imho they rank in this order - debbie, i think her name is taletha, and then debbie's daughter jamie. They are not open on weekends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yay August 8th 2:30pm 27 min Tom Clark 2
Freaks Wandering in Charleston 31 min Tom Clark 8
Josh Holbert back in court 32 min Tom Clark 12
Go back to jail Josh Holbert 35 min Tom Clark 9
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 1 hr Shop Guy 169
hundreds of Sanders delegates walkout convention 1 hr NancySlimeSlit 11
stolen vehicle days inn mccorkle ave charleston... 2 hr LVE 8809 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance