Hollie

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Hey has anybody been here for methodone detox?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Hollie wrote:
No, because i was never a dumbass who took any kind of drugs and needed to detox. Stupidity is an expensive commidity.
popeye

Bridgeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

No your just a stupid person that wants to Bash people that have problems and wanna get better !!!
1 post removed
Hollie

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because i was never a dumbass who took any kind of drugs and needed to detox. Stupidity is an expensive commidity.
Yea well i had a serious issue for a friend u dont have to be an insensitive.
Hollie

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

popeye wrote:
No your just a stupid person that wants to Bash people that have problems and wanna get better !!!
Thank You.
Wat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Can't really comment because I knew someone that went there for opiate detox, but it was in the old location. A lot could have changed since then but they did not have a good expierence. They just put her in a psych ward and didn't really address any of the drug issues. Hopefully it's better now.

Either way good luck, I hear methadone detox can be pretty bad.
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you respond? Just looking for a way to bash somebody? I sure hope you're perfect but I know you're not. Nobody is. Actually I suspect you ARE a drug addict and that's why you react that way. Gee, I hope your detox goes well, I really do, because the karma you bring on yourself with your attitude suggests it actually may not go so well for you. Why not try having RESPECT for people who admit they need help and go for it?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

pecking order rules wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you respond? Just looking for a way to bash somebody? I sure hope you're perfect but I know you're not. Nobody is. Actually I suspect you ARE a drug addict and that's why you react that way. Gee, I hope your detox goes well, I really do, because the karma you bring on yourself with your attitude suggests it actually may not go so well for you. Why not try having RESPECT for people who admit they need help and go for it?
Nope never have and never will be on ANY type of drugs and hence no need for detox.Im just a strong believer in personal responsibility who lives it too and it is a very rare find these days with folks who have some if at all. Its good these folks want to clean up but if you never started then you never need to finish. Pure and simple. Not perfect and never claimed to be but in the drug area im perfect 100%.
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope never have and never will be on ANY type of drugs and hence no need for detox.Im just a strong believer in personal responsibility who lives it too and it is a very rare find these days with folks who have some if at all. Its good these folks want to clean up but if you never started then you never need to finish. Pure and simple. Not perfect and never claimed to be but in the drug area im perfect 100%.
I'm glad to hear that and congratulations on your good decision to avoid drugs but please show compassion and understanding for those who did not do so well drug wise. Everybody makes mistakes except for you I guess since you're 100% perfect LOL. Peace.
popeye

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I am in a place in my life right now that I really don't wanna be, I have never stole or never hurt anyone or anything like that for drugs but I work over 40 hours a week and a lot of my money goes towards opeits I'm addicted to pain pills and I hate it, I have tried to quit several times but the sickness hurts so bad I give in please pray for me , i understand some may see me as a bad person for doing drugs but honostly I'm a really good hearted person that will do anything for anyone I just feel down the wrong path and I need to face this devil and beat it!!!
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

popeye wrote:
I am in a place in my life right now that I really don't wanna be, I have never stole or never hurt anyone or anything like that for drugs but I work over 40 hours a week and a lot of my money goes towards opeits I'm addicted to pain pills and I hate it, I have tried to quit several times but the sickness hurts so bad I give in please pray for me , i understand some may see me as a bad person for doing drugs but honostly I'm a really good hearted person that will do anything for anyone I just feel down the wrong path and I need to face this devil and beat it!!!
I believe you! I know several people who have developed drug addictions. It sneaks up on you. Be strong, go in and ask for help and take it when it is offered. It won't be easy but it can be done. I know a lovely young lady who has gone through it. She thought she couldn't get off the pain pills but she did. It has been a little over 10 years now. So it can be done. The fact that you acknowledged the problem and expressed a desire for help goes a long way toward your recovery. In fact you already took the first step. I wish you the best and I will pray for you. Peace.
oh please

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Hollie wrote:
if you're in highland hospital, you're a loser period. stay there and shut up!
Excellent Response

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
If they had even half a brain, they wouldn't been in a mental institution. LOL. Lock them all up FOREVER and throw away the keys!
whatawhiner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

popeye wrote:
grow some balls and grow up fool. you created your problem now you solve it.
Great Response

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it like it is, brother!
whataloser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

pecking order rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you respond? Just looking for a way to bash somebody? I sure hope you're perfect but I know you're not. Nobody is. Actually I suspect you ARE a drug addict and that's why you react that way. Gee, I hope your detox goes well, I really do, because the karma you bring on yourself with your attitude suggests it actually may not go so well for you. Why not try having RESPECT for people who admit they need help and go for it?
you #ussies moan and groan about every little thing. if you don't like the comments, then don't #ucking come on topix you worthless loser, ha, ha! screw your lousy respect. you have none for yourself so don't expect any from someone else.
Makayla

Cedar Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I work at Highland Hospital. They have a whole separate at will detox unit in the old building. They will not put you on the psych unit to detox unless you do have psychiatric issues and have to take medication for them. The detox unit would allow you to focus completely on your detox, but neither unit is bad. It's not a bunch of "crazies" like people seem to think.
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

whataloser wrote:
<quoted text>you #ussies moan and groan about every little thing. if you don't like the comments, then don't #ucking come on topix you worthless loser, ha, ha! screw your lousy respect. you have none for yourself so don't expect any from someone else.
ha ha if you don't like the answers don't #ucking respond. Your comments have no strength. You are a joke. You fail.
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Excellent Response wrote:
<quoted text>If they had even half a brain, they wouldn't been in a mental institution. LOL. Lock them all up FOREVER and throw away the keys!
You've been in a mental institution. They should have locked you up FOREVER and thrown away the keys!
pecking order rules

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

oh please wrote:
<quoted text>if you're in highland hospital, you're a loser period. stay there and shut up!
Your comments are the lamest I have ever seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 20 min jimmy was the love 3,898
stop fugitive files show 35 min weak prosecuter 1
Plants frees dangerous criminal 37 min weak prosecuter 1
remove dan holstein 42 min remove the star 1
South Ruffner suv on fire 51 min shawn 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 43,427
Gore-tex mesh (Aug '09) 2 hr cindy taylor 15
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 3 hr Doctor 108
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••