Should the blundering terd give up on...

Should the blundering terd give up on athletics altogether?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

terd 91

Salem, WV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Spanked by WVU again!
1 post removed
Cmon Man

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I don't know about giving up altogether, but they def need to stop taking up space on the Eers' schedule. All they are is a bunch of whiny pussies and poor sports. Griped and complained about every single call, and then pretty much displayed the worst sportsmanship in the history of the "series" last night. I'd rather watch us spank more classy organizations like VMI. At least they can man up and take their beating like men. Plus, their fans are irritating and they have like 14 different versions of team colors and nobody can make up their mind which ugly shade of green to wear at the 2 games a year they actually crawl out of Huntington to go watch.
For Immediate Release

Omaha, NE

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I've "herd" that plans are already underway to discountinue the football program after the 2013 season.

The entire football budget will be used to paint new lines in the parking lot of Joan C. Edwards "field" so that a new year-round flea market can be built on the site.

I personally think that is a good idea!
terd 91

United States

#5 Dec 6, 2012
For Immediate Release wrote:
I've "herd" that plans are already underway to discountinue the football program after the 2013 season.
The entire football budget will be used to paint new lines in the parking lot of Joan C. Edwards "field" so that a new year-round flea market can be built on the site.
I personally think that is a good idea!
Or they could turn the field into a thug internment camp.
happy

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Grow Up!

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2012
happy wrote:
Grow Up!
This thread is probably meant for one or two people that have been incredibly annoying all season with the anti-WVU posts. It's likely that this is their form of payback to Herd91 and Gee No for their previous comments. Two wrongs don't make a right, but it puts a smile on my face for WVU fans to be able to get the last laugh this season.
Repetetion sucks

Salem, WV

#8 Dec 6, 2012
happy wrote:
Grow Up!
Do you need a tissue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M PLANTS calls Hardy and Carper bullies (Jul '14) 19 min Time for him to go 17
Trump is for uneducated poor people 1 hr pork 31
Bill Cosby is being railroaded because of skin ... 1 hr bluegum banjo-lip 19
Why aren't the police doing anything? 3 hr WVM506 1
The new V-100 4 hr crappy 5
Mike Nelson 4 hr Jessica 30
LyingTRUMP 7 hr bert 30
Shawn Williams on a rampage after his fathers p... 8 hr waxyoubum 12

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web