Hes into drugs and robbing ppl
thief

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 25, 2013
He's a thief. I heard he was crackhead now
Fort Hill

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2013
His mom lives in Fort Hill, he used to live a few streets away from me.
deviantgod

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 4, 2013
I know chad, what the deal is?
1 post removed
WVA

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 20, 2013
What you hear and what is real are two different things my friend and we have all done stupid shit in our lives the hell you ppl talkin he good dude
Ummm

Lansing, WV

#9 Jul 20, 2013
He needs to dye his hair pink and keep it that way forever!
objector

Dunbar, WV

#10 Jul 20, 2013
WVA wrote:
What you hear and what is real are two different things my friend and we have all done stupid shit in our lives the hell you ppl talkin he good dude
Truth
1 post removed
Former friend

Scott Depot, WV

#12 Sep 4, 2013
Chad fortney is a liar and a thief
Coolwvguy1

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Apr 26, 2015
This fortney kid was a scumbag drug addict loser and a coward the world is a better place without him.
John_dodridge

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 26, 2015
Coolwvguy1 wrote:
This fortney kid was a scumbag drug addict loser and a coward the world is a better place without him.
On the topic of Chad, what happened?
Did he over dose as well?
JNLASA

Cedar Grove, WV

#15 Apr 27, 2015
John_dodridge wrote:
<quoted text>
On the topic of Chad, what happened?
Did he over dose as well?
Please be considerate of his family - they are grieving -
Gwgrad

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Apr 28, 2015
I choked this kid in high school he was running his mouth alot trying to act like a tough guy but I think I put a stop to that atleast with me. He also used to do drugs all the time and rob houses but he overdosed and is dead nowthat's a big surprise this guy was a real piece of shit.
Nia

Hurricane, WV

#17 May 5, 2015
Wow, I didn't even know this website exsisted. How disgusting.
I believe anyone that can say things like this about Chad, didn't really know him at all. Chad was one of my closest friends for a long time several years ago. He was the funniest and sweetest person I had ever been around. We parted ways and I know he got into some bad stuff for awhile, but who hasn't? He left WV and turned his life around. One slip up and he's gone, but Chad was never a bad guy. I hate when people talk shit about someone they don't even know. Please rest easy my friend, the battle is over now.
JNLASA

Charleston, WV

#18 May 7, 2015
Let's remember Chad for not what he did wrong, but for what good he did for so many people. He was a sweet nice guy, an awesome athlete. He HAD turned his life around. We all slip up in life. Might want to watch what you say so karma doesn't bite you in the butt.
Mom

Charleston, WV

#19 May 20, 2015
Coolwvguy1 wrote:
That's your opinion. I'm his Mom and I love and miss him.
Mom

Charleston, WV

#20 May 20, 2015
Gwgrad wrote:
I choked this kid in high school he was running his mouth alot trying to act like a tough guy but I think I put a stop to that atleast with me. He also used to do drugs all the time and rob houses but he overdosed and is dead nowthat's a big surprise this guy was a real piece of shit.
I'm really saddened to hear people write these comments after my son is gone.
weirdos

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 23, 2015
ANYONE WHO WOULD SAY THESE TYPE OF CRUEL THINGS ABOUT A YOUNG MAN WHO HAS DIED IS JUST A WEIRDOO!! WHO DOES THAT? I ALSO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH CHAD, J.A AND G.W , I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS COOL AND FUNNY.. IM SURE THAT IF HE DID BEGIN ROBBING PPL IT WAS BC HE WAS ON A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE OPIATE THAT CAN MAKE PPL ACT COMPLETELY OUTTA CHARACTER! THIS ADDICTION HAS BECOME AN EPIDEMIC THAT HAS CAPTURED MANY YOUNG PPL AND OTHERS ALIKE..
hatter

Charleston, WV

#22 Jul 23, 2015
If you really knew him you would know he was a punk. All these people saying chad was a good person in high school are wrong. Was he a nice person after that.. I have no idea. But saying he was a good person in high school is bullshit and no one believes you. Plus saying he did something because he was addicted to opiates is like saying, its not a drunk drivers fault he killed you sister he was drunk. Drugs are still a choice. If you are addicted to something seek help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most beautiful news lady 1 hr Honestly 22
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? (Dec '15) 3 hr Politics 68
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... 3 hr Politics 5
Divorced dating 3 hr Honestly 26
How do you get a topix deleted? 3 hr Politics 12
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 3 hr Politics 30
FTC Has Powerful Voice ! 4 hr Politics 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages