ALM

Beckley, WV

#62 Mar 30, 2012
What was the total cost for all the people who went to Dr. Wood?
1 post removed
Pleased

New York, NY

#64 Mar 31, 2012
Dr. Jackson did mine & did a great job, Dr. Wood was rude & told me he would decide what implant to use once he cut me open.
Pleased

New York, NY

#65 Mar 31, 2012
Mine were about $7000 for silicone, love them, minimal scarring. P.S. the size/visibility of the scar depends on where you're cut open.
Citizen

Bellevue, WA

#66 Sep 20, 2012
Is there a limit to how big you can go?
Happy Patient

Parkersburg, WV

#67 Sep 20, 2012
I had a tummy tuck and lipo to my love handles in 2010 by dr. Spindel in Huntington. It changed my life! The results were awesome. He even gave me his home number in case I had any problems. A few of my friends had implants done by him, they looked great too! They paid around $4500.
jen

Bellevue, WA

#68 Sep 20, 2012
Can someone give me an idea of the size before and after the surgery? id like to know which doctor i should consult for the size i want. i plan on going in the next few months
trash

Bronx, NY

#69 Oct 1, 2012
De bandak for sure. Makes em juicy
Happy Patient of Stewart

Jessup, MD

#70 Oct 1, 2012
Dr Stewart did mine & I can tell you 1st hand unless you knew mine were Saline Implants - you would have no clue. Very natural looking, tiny incesion, natural feeling & HIGHLY recommend him. Mine about 5 years ago cost me $5,500.
Dr. Stewart is AMAZING!

Charleston, WV

#71 Oct 2, 2012
Dr. Stewart is the best around period. He doesn't have the nickname Dr. TaTa's for nothing! He does phenomenal work. He has a book of before and after pictures at his office to help size (how many CC's), shape (round, teardrop etc.) and material (saline, silicone etc,). I went saline with mine and went under the muscle so I could still breast feed when I had a child. He shaved my muscle at my cleavage so the implants weren't spread far apart like you see with most girls which looks terrible. I went from a B cup to a D cup and they are perfect! Perfect cleavage and everything. My husband always says if he didn't know he paid for them then he couldn't tell they were implants. They feel and look that natural. We paid $5,700 2 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied. After I had mine done within the past 2 years I have sent at least 6 friends there to get theirs done too my him and they are all very very happy with the results. Hope this helps.
?

Clendenin, WV

#72 Oct 2, 2012
[QUOTE who="Dr. Stewart is AMAZING!"]Dr. Stewart is the best around period. He doesn't have the nickname Dr. TaTa's for nothing! He does phenomenal work. He has a book of before and after pictures at his office to help size (how many CC's), shape (round, teardrop etc.) and material (saline, silicone etc,). I went saline with mine and went under the muscle so I could still breast feed when I had a child. He shaved my muscle at my cleavage so the implants weren't spread far apart like you see with most girls which looks terrible. I went from a B cup to a D cup and they are perfect! Perfect cleavage and everything. My husband always says if he didn't know he paid for them then he couldn't tell they were implants. They feel and look that natural. We paid $5,700 2 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied. After I had mine done within the past 2 years I have sent at least 6 friends there to get theirs done too my him and they are all very very happy with the results. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
Could we get pics ? ;)
sissy

Charleston, WV

#73 Oct 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Dr. Stewart is AMAZING!"]Dr. Stewart is the best around period. He doesn't have the nickname Dr. TaTa's for nothing! He does phenomenal work. He has a book of before and after pictures at his office to help size (how many CC's), shape (round, teardrop etc.) and material (saline, silicone etc,). I went saline with mine and went under the muscle so I could still breast feed when I had a child. He shaved my muscle at my cleavage so the implants weren't spread far apart like you see with most girls which looks terrible. I went from a B cup to a D cup and they are perfect! Perfect cleavage and everything. My husband always says if he didn't know he paid for them then he couldn't tell they were implants. They feel and look that natural. We paid $5,700 2 years ago and couldn't be more satisfied. After I had mine done within the past 2 years I have sent at least 6 friends there to get theirs done too my him and they are all very very happy with the results. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Doctor Stewart did mine also. Mine was from Breast Cancer and he was sympathetic, caring and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him.
Simple

Charleston, WV

#74 Oct 3, 2012
I don't know a dr to recommend, but if you get a bad "job", I do know a good lawyer.
Curious

Kermit, WV

#75 Mar 22, 2013
Does anyone know if there is a payment arrangement that can be made, kinda like financing and monthly payments?.....or do you have to pay all of it up front?
yep

Charleston, WV

#76 Mar 22, 2013
it is unbelivable the women that have breast implnts. do you feel insecure? why would you want to ruin a womans natural beauty?
qi

Saint Albans, WV

#77 Mar 23, 2013
Dr. Lee was great! But no longer does them. Approx. 5,000.00 ~
Lisa Proctor

Greenville, VA

#78 Jul 14, 2013
Dr suess wrote:
Dr Stewart does. An amazing work
Awesome! Did Dr. Stewart do a good job? Do you have a lift or just implants? Im trying to locate a Dr. Thank you
Lisa Proctor

Greenville, VA

#79 Jul 14, 2013
Wv RN wrote:
Dr Stewart
Do you refer Dr. Andrew Stewart? Any where to see any if his before and after work photos? Thank you
Michelle Parsons

Greenville, VA

#80 Jul 14, 2013
nancy wrote:
Doctor miller in Huntington. Did an amazing job on 3 of my girl friends and he did a lift on mine. Love him.
I also have a consult with Dr. Miller, I'm just scared due to the fact I also need a lift. What size cc's did you get? My friend wants a tummy tuck but not sure what Dr. In WV is the best at that?? Thank you
2 posts removed
Pastor Mike

Brookneal, VA

#83 Jul 14, 2013
Come to see me and I will check them out for you. You might be a good candidate. I'll have to see them first.
1 post removed
Pastor Mike

Brookneal, VA

#85 Jul 14, 2013
Freebird wrote:
Gross. How petty and superficial.
Superficial is having breast implants to start with. Should I just get a blo up doll too?? I don't think checking them out is petty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it that WV does not criminalize human tr... 30 min Starla 4
kim ogier 59 min baby 1
Shantell Armstrong Lemasters 1 hr Boone 2
How do you like living in Charleston 2 hr snitzel 44
chasta taylor 3 hr curiousbro 3
CPD FBI Investigation 5 hr Know just what he... 17
House for sale 6 hr Adam W Hackney 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web