Attorney Gen. Patrick Morrisey is a...

Attorney Gen. Patrick Morrisey is a spineless coward

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Lady Justice

Manassas, VA

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Patrick Morrisey the "attorney general' gave an interview to the Register Herald. You can read for yourself. He was not here primarily to communicate with his consituents, but to showcase himself as a politician for Grand Home Furnishings.

He then when to put a few more feathers in his cap by granting an interview with the local ad paper. Not once did he mention the BIG BIG issue facing him.

You see Morrisey is in a pickle. He is a lawyer, not for the people, but for the state. West Virginia has an unconstitutional law on its books, one that our spineless delegates and senators passed a few years ago, defining marriage as one woman and one man. SCOTUS ruled this summer this was UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Now, I don't whether you do or do not agree. It makes no difference now.
Slavery is UNCONSTITUTIONAL - and SO IT DENYING GAY MARRIAGE.
GET OVER IT. West Virginia, under leadership of bimbos like Manchin, Rahall and most of your Senators and Delegates (like Linda Sumner) has lost its true values. Those were the values that during the Civil War helped forge WVA as a separate state that was opposed to slavery. Today, WVA has about-faced. The ignorance here is over-flowing. The bigotry and the magical belief in angels is sickening.

At least 2 County Clerks have been sued by the ACLU. Morrisey knew of this and knows the outcome. The issue hasn't went to trial but why should it? West Virginia is wrong. Dead wrong.

So WHY WASTE taxpayer money beating a dead horse? Morrisey said he needed more time to prepare the case. Prepare for what? Demise?

I can't answer that, but the next time you see Morrisey- please ask him why he is wasting funds the taxpayers give him. The Register Herald reporter (Cody Neff) didn't have the gonads to do so. That doesn't surprise me.
CarpetBagger

Manassas, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2013
DO I smell a stinking filthy carpet bagger?
1 post removed
Have some cheese

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 4, 2013
with your whine!
2 posts removed
Voter

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2013
Morrisey is a piece of Republican Crapp.
Morrisey for governor

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2013
I'm starting a drive if anybody wants to help in his next election.
rumba

Ridgeview, WV

#9 Nov 24, 2013
Spines were never a requirement for successful politicians. He should do well.
Info

United States

#10 Nov 24, 2013
Whaaa! Get over it Annie. All you do is gripe about these people. You won't run against them or do a damn thing! You are a freaking idiot. Oh I do good for charleston. What have you done for the community Annie B Humphrey? Run against him. You can't bc you are 2 stupid. All you do is file paper work ya moron. You are these politics slave. Blah blah, yack!
1 post removed
The sane one

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2013
You know so much, maybe you should be attorney general. The state doesn't have DOMA, it has a different law. The SCOTUS ruled marriage is technically a state issue. While the final result will be as you want, eventually, the attorney general's job is to defend what the legislature passed the the governor signed. If AG's could pick and choose which laws to defend, the whole system would break down.
1 post removed
Voter

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 5, 2013
You can't blame Morrisey for being a low life AG, blame the low life voters that would put a Republican piece of $H!tt in public office.
Sara Miller

Bladensburg, MD

#15 Mar 12, 2014
Annie Humphrey from Marmet is an online troll on face book and here. I know of her also. She uses multiple people profiles and names. She's a big joke.
Sara Miller

Bladensburg, MD

#16 Mar 12, 2014
No. The public watches you spazzing constant. This was on face book. Febuary 7 2014 Annie Humphrey I need water got my hair. Stupid AG over this water issue. Marmet got hit hard. Thankfully I bought hair spray in bulk. Seems funny when it's all about you on here and face book. Never ends with the ignorant drama queen. She's a laugh. You gotta admit that.
here

Bladensburg, MD

#17 Mar 13, 2014
They're all corrupt
hap

Hansford, WV

#18 Mar 13, 2014
queers should have rights too.
true blue

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Mar 13, 2014
Marriage is between 1 man and 1 women. It's common law.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2014
true blue wrote:
Marriage is between 1 man and 1 women. It's common law.
Not in Utah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston Has Gone Completly Crazy 26 min dapopo 14
Kayla Tavano 1 hr 23409hsjsj 2
Jess Bailes for magistrate 1 hr So obvious 27
Louis C K is a jew 1 hr thenoseknows 4
Go Texas 1 hr Garbage man 3
Where is Josh Holbert 1 hr Scott 4
Marshall loses to 4-4 UTSA 1 hr Garbage man 1
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 10 hr Sasha 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web