WOWK...It is spelled SISSONVILLE

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Berry

Elyria, OH

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Someone at the station needs to know the gas explosion is at Sissonville, not SissIONville. They are too quick to be first on the air but give out the wrong info. No wonder WSAZ & WCHS have more viewers.
bubba

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Or better known as Methville
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Berry wrote:
Someone at the station needs to know the gas explosion is at Sissonville, not SissIONville. They are too quick to be first on the air but give out the wrong info. No wonder WSAZ & WCHS have more viewers.
Like anyone gives two shits
ExViewer

Kenna, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Why would anyone watch WOWK news during breaking news. I watch WCHS so I could see what was happening with live pictures. WOWK was live by telephone only. They should invest in some equipment like the other station have.
Maxwell

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Don't care how you spell it---That "Buck Wild" Indian chick is soooo hot! Can't wait to see her on my 55" SONY HD TV.
haha

Ardsley, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
It doesn't matter. People in Sissonville can't read. They'll never know
Whicsres

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Maxwell wrote:
Don't care how you spell it---That "Buck Wild" Indian chick is soooo hot! Can't wait to see her on my 55" SONY HD TV.
. She is not from Sissonville. Just like a few of them are not
DeAnne

Canton, OH

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Whicsres wrote:
<quoted text>. She is not from Sissonville. Just like a few of them are not
. I heard that only 2 of them are from Sissonville and the other kids are from other parts of the state or from another state.
CRAZYREDNECKHELL BILLY

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
NO, it is spelled SISSYVILLE, or PUSSYVILLE
CRAZYREDNECKHELL BILLY

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Berry wrote:
it is spelled SISSYVILLE!!!!
Omg

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 13, 2012
DeAnne wrote:
<quoted text>. I heard that only 2 of them are from Sissonville and the other kids are from other parts of the state or from another state.
. Shane. And Ashley snd Joey are from Sissonville idk about the rest I heard some are from south charleston snd Boone county and charleston .
CRAZYREDNECKHELL BILLY

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 13, 2012
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone gives two shits
ah come on man they are movie stars now. they are f***ing stupid. just wait and see how stupid the real-e r
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Take my word for it it is spelled

SISSYVILLE! Pronounced ( sis e vill )
Hmmmm

San Angelo, TX

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Ok, I really want to know the rat's name?
Unbelievable

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 13, 2012
I just wish the EBS would learn he to pronounce kanawha ,,, it's not Ka na wa ha ,, just saying
huntin' man

Lubbock, TX

#16 Dec 13, 2012
Too bad chopper 13 was repossessed years ago.
Repo Man

United States

#17 Dec 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="huntin' man"]Too bad chopper 13 was repossesserd years ago.[/QUOTE]. Really, was it ?
bubba

Oakvale, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
I just wish the EBS would learn he to pronounce kanawha ,,, it's not Ka na wa ha ,, just saying
May be because it is a computer program that annunciation is something it can't do properly.
bubba

Oakvale, WV

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Repo Man wrote:
[QUOTE who="huntin' man"]Too bad chopper 13 was repossesserd years ago. "

. Really, was it ?
Chopper 13 was a lease chopper that was from Helicopter Flight Services and it was bought by Jack Whittaker and moved to Beckely. Not repossessed.
leah

Belle, WV

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Idk Wsaz misspells a lot of things. It's pretty sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rump rangers 1 hr Jamal 37
Capitol Street (Aug '15) 2 hr Wong Hung Lo 47
O'Bryan rumor has it 2 hr Curious 6
deborah linz (Jul '11) 4 hr Peteryes 17
Tom Clarks Blue Goose 6 hr Santa 6
Dollar tree 6 hr Santa 8
Negro's loitering at the Transit doing nothing. 6 hr DrTruth 52

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance