Skunk holler Bill

Troy, VA

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Does Wva. tax Social Security retirement?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2013
All taxpayers who files a 1040. Your Social Security retirement is taxed if you make over a certain amount. 1040 line 2-b, then do the SS worksheet. W.Va. does not specifically tax SS payments.
Wayne

Troy, VA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
The govt. needs to tax the poor. That is the reason for the economic woes now. They get a refund for doing nothing.
FYI

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Wayne wrote:
The govt. needs to tax the poor. That is the reason for the economic woes now. They get a refund for doing nothing.
,,,,,,, you are about a f******* idiot,, hope the he!! You stay in va!!!
Reality

Hurricane, WV

#5 Feb 22, 2013
I agree with wayne.The entitlements are way out of control and is going to be the downfall of this once great country.
humph

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Im not for excessive taxation of the poor, but what i am against is the ability for these people that only pay say 1500 in federal income tax a year, and get refund checks for 7-10k dollars, how is that fair?
USA

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Wayne wrote:
Hey everybody! Wayne says " The poor has caused the recession the Nation is in" Lmbo.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 22, 2013
"We the People of the United States." Some individuals do not believe that the poor is part of "We the People". The poor owns this Country just as much as the rich.
humph

Belle, WV

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Then tell the poor to step up and do their part, start being part of the solution instead of the problem..
Jack_4ral wrote:
"We the People of the United States." Some individuals do not believe that the poor is part of "We the People". The poor owns this Country just as much as the rich.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Says who, the Dictator humph? Read the U.S. Constitution, it was not written for a Fascist State. What don't you understand about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness?
The Tongue

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
Says who, the Dictator humph? Read the U.S. Constitution, it was not written for a Fascist State. What don't you understand about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness?
I'm in the Pursuit of my happiness! And I agree with you!
humph

Belle, WV

#12 Feb 27, 2013
The persuit of happyness through gov't handouts? Please!!!! Get up on your own two feet and make something for yourself!! Quit relying on the gov't to give it all yo you!!
Jack_4ral wrote:
YellerDawg

Troy, VA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,, you are about a f******* idiot,, hope the he!! You stay in va!!!
It is evident sucking on a big one has screwed up your thinking process.You must be one of those who don't work and get a freefund. Good term for you ""Leech"". P.S. I'm from Oceana.
YellerDawg

Troy, VA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,, you are about a f******* idiot,, hope the he!! You stay in va!!!
I expect you to stay in Charleston with Black trash Barbie. You two deserve each other. Is she your mammie?

Location hidden

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Eighty percent of Federal (so called) handouts go to the Corporations and Business. Yet, when a member of "We the People" receives help from our government, it's called a handout. Do not believe the propaganda that the Republican Party and the Chamber feeds you.
Millie

Troy, VA

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Jack_4ral wrote:
Eighty percent of Federal (so called) handouts go to the Corporations and Business. Yet, when a member of "We the People" receives help from our government, it's called a handout. Do not believe the propaganda that the Republican Party and the Chamber feeds you.
Is your last name ""Off""Jac k? Your line of thinking is.
humph

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 28, 2013
You have a link to prove this statement? Because your line of thinking is laughable.... tax incentives to do business inside the US is quite different than a lazy bum sitting on their arse collecting SSI, or a lazy girl having another kid so she can get a raise on her welfare.
Jack_4ral wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 Things To Know About Nurse Bullying In Hospi... 1 hr Stop Being Sheep 1
What Will You Do? 2 hr Stop Being Sheep 1
Hospitals Hide The Truth 2 hr hosp acquired inf... 44
Some of the bars that used to be down town char... (Jan '13) 2 hr Nottellinmyage 74
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Wotan 4,142
Help me Hallburn 2 hr Crazy ken 6
AEP is a total joke 3 hr riversrewd 54
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 6 hr tongue choy 34

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages