Has anybody received their federal ta...

Has anybody received their federal tax check yet?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Uncle Sam

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I filed mine on the 21st of January and still can't get a date of return. Anybody else having the same problem? Has anybody even received there's yet?
Getting mad

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Feb 8, 2013
No i kep getting the same message that there is no information yet. I filed mine on the 23rd
sandy

Charleston, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I filed mine the 23rd a.d got mine back wed my son done his before me and Gör his to.u can get on web site and see if it has been procesed
mine

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 8, 2013
I filed mine on the 4th and got it today!
sick

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 8, 2013
mine wrote:
I filed mine on the 4th and got it today!
Where did u file? How about turbo tax how long??
Please read

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Don't believe those that said they have received their refund, because nobody has yet. The IRS didn't even accept them until the 30th of January, so no matter when you filed it just sat until then. This week those that filed before the 30th will begin getting returns.

As of today 02-11-13 nobody in the country has received their money. Whether it be direct deposit or check
Jennifer

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 11, 2013
I got mine back it was accepted on the 30th I got it back direct deposit in my account that Friday. So I got it in two days! I filed thru h&r block online around the 20th
Jennifer

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 11, 2013
So please read you are WRONG!! Also got my state back to!!
WVUGirl 79

Brockport, PA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I know 3 people who got theres back...
Rumor mill

Martinsburg, WV

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Most people that have gotten there's back did not file with H&R Block. For some reason including last year it takes longer to get a return with them than it does other preparers. I don't know why but it does. Someone told me they think H&R may hold them until the end of the week before sending them to the IRS even if they do your taxes on a monday they won't submit them to Uncle sam for several days.
wow

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Please read wrote:
Don't believe those that said they have received their refund, because nobody has yet. The IRS didn't even accept them until the 30th of January, so no matter when you filed it just sat until then. This week those that filed before the 30th will begin getting returns.
As of today 02-11-13 nobody in the country has received their money. Whether it be direct deposit or check
Damn!! If that wasn't my Federal Refund deposited into my account a week after filing, what was it?

WE DID GET OUR REFUND!!

Just because YOU suck, and haven't gotten yours back, doesn't make you an expert.

wrong, wrong, wrong.

I'm just waiting for my state refund now...so stick that in your pipe & smoke it, know it all!!
Jennifer

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 11, 2013
I guess we all have a reason to lie: however I was pretty excited getting it that quick. If you efile how does h&r block hold it?? Usually you get a response back in 24 hours if federal has accepted your return. Same for state. Which I rcvd 2 weeks after federal.
WVUGirl 79

Brockport, PA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Filed mine a wk ago today getting it on Wed just checked 10 days not bad
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 12, 2013
How does someone who doesn't work or have a w-2 to file with get returns? Is this illegal?
Tambra

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Wondering wrote:
How does someone who doesn't work or have a w-2 to file with get returns? Is this illegal?
After reading a couple of posts from one person, I was wondering the SAME THING!
Lemmy

Crystal Lake, IL

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Filed mine on the 3rd said was coming on the 13 well it's the 15th I HAVE BILLS WTF
Lemmy

Crystal Lake, IL

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Those who filed and got it Did you the rippp off loan from H@R Block or some other loan refund?

Since: May 12

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Please read wrote:
Don't believe those that said they have received their refund, because nobody has yet. The IRS didn't even accept them until the 30th of January, so no matter when you filed it just sat until then. This week those that filed before the 30th will begin getting returns.

As of today 02-11-13 nobody in the country has received their money. Whether it be direct deposit or check
I filed thru turbo tax on the 31st and got my return on the 5th by direct deposit. I got my state on the 4th. You can track your refund by googling where's my refund.

Since: May 12

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Lemmy wrote:
Those who filed and got it Did you the rippp off loan from H@R Block or some other loan refund?
nope filed at home on turbotax.com . I have filed this way for the past 3 years it says it can take 20 days to get the return, but I always get it within 10 days.
Jennifer

Saint Albans, WV

#20 Feb 16, 2013
I did mine online with h&r and did direct deposit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do any other straight guys think a woman’s stuf... 41 min David 6
Fat yoga 1 hr Lol 10
Is $13 an hour a decent wage here? 1 hr Joe Kenda 8
Kelli Long 1 hr Joe Kenda 10
I love the rain 1 hr ChocolateDrizzle 23
Couchgate Loughry 2 hr la z boy 2
Sherry 3 hr Lol 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages