First Prev
of 4
Next Last
thankgod for sirius

Barnesville, OH

#63 Nov 6, 2011
ps what are these douches like off the air, anyone know? are they as squeeky clean and nerd as they sound? any examples of what kind of people they are?
PWN

Nitro, WV

#64 Dec 11, 2011
Ive met Wade Hill and Nick Scott at an outdoor movie thing they were doing last summer. My daughter wanted to win a prize or something from their tent. They seemed like nice guys. Nice to the kids and ppl that walked up. There were others there with 102 shirts on but don't know who they were. There was an older guy yapping away on his cell phone. I still wonder if that was Coach Kidd.
smartcat

United States

#65 Dec 12, 2011
thankgod for sirius wrote:
all i have to say is coach kid and libby jo and rusty bumper are all unfunny morons. i worked in charleston and didnt have my satelite radio for a few months while so i listened to 102.7 for my hour commute, and by far that is the stupidist radio show i have ever heard. i listened to it for a few months just to hear the stupid things they would say each day. they arent funny. coach does seem to be the worst, libby was awful, and rusty occassionaly would make a funny comment, but they all just seemed like such nerds and losers. i mean they are in their 30s or 40s right? they act like they are in their 70s! i would love to run into them into a bar and observe what they are like off the air. i think libby would be they type that thinks her shit dont stink because she is marrying a doctor or whatever, but my god she looks nasty. they all 3 had such a feeling of entitlement and superiority to anyone different or in minority when in actuality they are the ones that are out of touch with reality. they ONLY reason they have been on the air for so long is because its about the only radio station in town and they have built an audience that unfortunately thinks they are good radio. when i got my satelite radio back i was so happy! no more was my day ruined or was i dumbfounded by their immaturity and stupidity each day. i mean does anyone really think they are funny? what kind of humor do you even like in that case? and if i hear that stupid turkey song that they think is so hilarious one more time im going to scream! thank god for sirius, i would recomend it to anyone in the area, it has all types or talk music or whatever you like, and it would really open your eyes to what good radio is. the other day i forgot my sirius at work and listened to their morning show for the first time since libby quit to become a teacher(i wonder how that is going?), and i heard coach has a new side kick named maggie(i think?). what she like? she sounded ok, although i only listened for a couple hours the other morning. she sounded a little more snarky which may not be a bad thing.
Omg I agree!! Sooo corny. Terrible. I've lived in charleston the majority of my life & I've had to suffer. I always change it to 98.7 & listen to the Ricky Smiley morning show where it's actually some funny adult humor. & not these two cackling over wackness all morning. Stations in other states put them to shame, just terrible! Maggie is so much better. Brings some freshness to it & coach seems so annoyed with her bcuz like you said he's a total lame ass.
Mek679

Williamson, WV

#66 Dec 13, 2011
Sirius xm Opie & Anthony > any other radio
Sarah White

Alexandria, VA

#67 May 23, 2013
I love Rusty! Libby JO did not replace him though. She's been on 102.7 for a while. One year I was at a concert, she was there with coach and nick . Soldiers were up in front and the band invited them on stage. She had a snobby look on her face and walked off. She's making WV look bad and herself. I think it's rude. I'm not surprised. She acts mad at the world.
citizen

Alexandria, VA

#68 May 24, 2013
Lol "sarah " I am guessing that you don't live in WV anymore? Libby Jo.has been gone from.102 for a long time now.....

As far as how Nick/Coach/wade/rusty are outside of work, I have had the pleasure of working or meeting with each of them outside of 102, and i can say that they are all class act, grade A people, always been nice to me and never acted like "big headed" celebrity types. They are actually pretty fun to hang around..
Rusty Bumper is a moron

Brooklyn, NY

#69 May 27, 2013
He tried to have me arrested because I took photos at a school. And I was paid to be there by the school. He's an idiot.
Kaylee

Nitro, WV

#70 Oct 18, 2013
seriously wrote:
They made a great team. I can't believe they would let him go. I like them all, they make me laugh every morning. I love how people hate on everyone. Does it make you feel like you matter?
well they need to shut thier mouths he is funny
Kaylee

Nitro, WV

#71 Oct 18, 2013
well if you hate rustybumper aperently you have no sense of humor and i bet if you had your own raidio you wouldnt be near as funny as him
just wonderin

Charleston, WV

#72 Aug 22, 2014
What happened to Rusty Bumper on 96.1??
justheard

Ashburn, VA

#73 Sep 2, 2014
just wonderin wrote:
What happened to Rusty Bumper on 96.1??
Fired
Frogs

Brooklyn, NY

#74 Sep 2, 2014
?
chrissyslicksmil e

Scott Depot, WV

#75 Sep 3, 2014
Actually he just got married and got a leas DJ gig on a station in Texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 44 min lol 6
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 1 hr Britt 157
News Wife Of Ex-Belle Police Officer Arrested (Jun '11) 1 hr Army Wife 47
Nicest titties in charleston? 2 hr Brute 6
Jameson Edwards?? 2 hr Kay Kay 81 4
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 3 hr Rest Assured 2
Suddenlink (Oct '14) 3 hr Suddenlink no more 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE