First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2011
Whats with Rusty Bumper getting fired from 102.7?? WTF Coach and Libby Jo suck ass!
just me

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 13, 2011
I've been wondering where he is. I just thought he was out on vacation, but its been almost a month since I heard his voice. Its just not the same without him.
White

Masontown, WV

#3 Jan 13, 2011
I love Rusty Bumper!! Where has he been?
in the know

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 13, 2011
White wrote:
I love Rusty Bumper!! Where has he been?
His facebook page says he was fired....but I haven't heard why.
WTF

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Coach is a straight douche bag. Rusty Bumber was totally chill, while coach and Lib just talked for 45 minutes out of the hour when I'm just trying to hear some damn music and a little news.
Jenn

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 18, 2011
I'd like to know the story as well. I can't even listen to 102 in the mornings now. I hope he lands a better job. It is prob over some office politics. I think he had just bought DJ equipment too. I hope that helps him to land a new job. Best of Luck Rusty!

Since: Dec 10

Farmington, MI

#7 Jan 18, 2011
He's with WV radio now...96.1, v100....
jstcurious

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 20, 2011
Maybe he got fired because he says things on air he shouldn't!
WVU Lover

Charleston, WV

#9 Jan 20, 2011
Like what jstcurious ? I thought Rusty was awesome ; anybody that hates on him can shut the hell up. 102.7, you got rid of the best dude on the show. Now y'all can pay for it.
lynn

San Mateo, CA

#10 Jan 21, 2011
And Coach Kid doesn't say inappropriate things?! I would NEVER let my child listen to him on the radio. Coach Kidd is a joke.
Wow

Cedar Grove, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Does anyone know why he would get fired?? wth?
whatever

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 21, 2011
What did Rusty say that could get him fired? Oh I know, he told Coach quit grabbn his dik....told Lib to shave her hairy bush...the one down there AND on her chin. 102 suks donkey balls
seriously

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2011
They made a great team. I can't believe they would let him go. I like them all, they make me laugh every morning. I love how people hate on everyone. Does it make you feel like you matter?
Ridiculous

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 23, 2011
Rusty says inappropriate things but its alright to hear about Libby's damn sex life? I dont think so. She's a bitch on and off air.
The Truth

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jan 26, 2011
I know the story of why he had to be let go. Respond if you care and I'll tell you the whole uncensored story. Then we'll see all these Rusty supports run and hid for cover.
GOOBER

Belle, WV

#16 Jan 27, 2011
well tell us the whole story
The Truth

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2011
Rusty made a joke about the worst pick up line of the year being, "Hi my name is Magic Johnson". A joke yes, inappropriate, well that's up for debate? Someone took offense to it and called the station to voice their opinion of the joke and tell them that their parents both passed from AIDS and said that they understood it was meant to be a joke but it wasn't very funny. All the time Rusty was laughing as both Coach Kidd and Libby Jo apologized to him and said they didn't intend to offend him or either of his parents memory. Then Rusty told the guy to get the dick out of his ass and pull his panties out too, then continued to go off on the guy and referred to him several times as a faggot. They went back and forth until Rusty went silent, I assume someone turned his mic off. The guy then told them that his parents contracted the disease from a blood transfusion and not from sexual encounters like Rusty had been suggesting. Coach Kidd and Libby Jo both apologized again to guy several times before getting off the line with him.

So know you know the truth.
Ms Lady

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 27, 2011
"The Truth" is correct. It was actually a VERY bullshit move on Rusty's part, if anyone actually knew him outside of the show, you would know that he was actually a douche, and yeah he helped make the show a little funnier but Coach and Libby have been that morning show for Charleston for 13 years, if they suck so bad do you think they would of been on that long?? they deserve more respect then you people are giving them...
1 post removed
listener

Clayton, NC

#20 Jan 29, 2011
I am just wondering why they need 3 dj's for one radio show anyway? I do enjoy Coach and Libby sometimes, but I'd like to hear more music, less talking (and preferrably not the same 10-20 songs over and over.) But that's my opinion.
gfunk

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 4, 2011
Coach Kidd and Libby Jo are not funny at all. I listen to the music (when it's one) but this week they kept talking about the snow storm pattern looking like a man's private and saying "we have 69 comments" "go out and have a ball" and talking about inches of a man's private. Come on, don't they know children listen!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 26 min NancySlimeSlit 14
2 [email protected] Foundations Program 41 min sam 2
Zoe Shavers terrible Prosecuter 2 hr Upset victim 1
biggest drug dealers in charleston (Sep '12) 3 hr Word of Wisdom 14
Is he coming onto me ?? 3 hr Cassie- Life is good 25
Women Obsessed With Facebook Pictures ? Self-Ab... 5 hr Blonde 6
Data proves ACA Is Working 5 hr Frank -Claire Und... 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance