First Prev
of 4
Next Last
luvin it

Charleston, WV

#63 Jan 10, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a typical undereducated person but I'm sure it's not your fault. Good luck with that. Is that encouraging enough?
Can't you just "lighten up" and not worry so much about the spelling and grammar? I know that can be hard at times on here, especially with certain people who are just a-holes, but I don't see that, for the most part, on this specific topic. And, I am not trying to piss you off either, honestly. Just thought your response to that particular comment was unkind and unwarranted. My opinion, of course.
Seriously

United States

#64 Jan 10, 2013
luvin it wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you just "lighten up" and not worry so much about the spelling and grammar? I know that can be hard at times on here, especially with certain people who are just a-holes, but I don't see that, for the most part, on this specific topic. And, I am not trying to piss you off either, honestly. Just thought your response to that particular comment was unkind and unwarranted. My opinion, of course.
I never said anything about spelling or grammar. Never do. Those are typically pot shots propagated by people who cannot make an intelligent statement themselves. I know not everyone has perfect grammar, nor does everyone share my points of view. However, I believe calling me a "dark cloud" because I simply speak the truth is unwarranted, and reminds me of a twelve year old who is losing an argument. but hell, it really doesn't bother me either way.

I respect your opinion nonetheless.
2 posts removed
kristy

United States

#67 Apr 5, 2013
Suggestions wrote:
I purchased some zi xui tang from a vendor in the mall now on day three any haven't lost any weight. I have gained two pounds. Anyone else tried it?
i took the bee pollen for 2 months & lost 28 pounds. there wasnt a single day i went without drinking minimum 64 oz of water.. i now have an eating disorder & cant eat a full course meal without getting sick.. it isnt worth it. i run a mile a day & exercise as much as possible in fear of gaining the weight back, & ive lost 9 pounds on my own.. just watch what you eat, and exersice a bit.. youll see results.
Big Bubba

Charlottesville, VA

#68 Apr 5, 2013
The best way to loose weight is to eat smaller portions and no eating between meals. Lots of sex helps too.
2Lzy2CumUpWithaN ameWVian

Richmond, VA

#69 Apr 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Want to lose weight? Here's the miracle diet every lazy West Virginian has been waiting for:
Step 1: Put down the remote control and go outside or to a gym. Heck, find an aerobic workout on YouTube and follow along in your living room a few days a week.
Step 2: STOP EATING GARBAGE. Take 30 whole minutes out of your life to research diet philosophies and shape your grocery shopping/eating habits accordingly. Use common sense and keep a food journal daily.
Step 3: Burn a significant amount of your daily caloric intake through exercise. Alter your sedinetary lifestyle (use the steps instead of elevator at work, cut out the fast food, eat smaller portions). Basically, eat less crap and exercise more often.
Step 4: Stope believing all the nonsense about milkshake diets etc...you see on the internet, t.v. and Facebook. Those people just want your money and are EXPLOITING your desire to be thin without making any sacrifices which does NOT work. The only way a pill is going to help you lose weight, is if it is speed and tricks you into starving yourself. You will develop an addition to the things, which is just what the quacks who prescribe that Sh*t want.
Hope this helps. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the damn truth.
HEY! West Virginians are some of the hardest working people I know!..No they don't make a whole lotta money or work a job that society considers "successful" but we are hard working, we just love momma's homecookin.. so suck my deep fried chicken wing:P I'm offended if you can't tell..you really shoulda put that in a better way and maybe I wouldn't be such an ass
Question

Saint Albans, WV

#70 Apr 12, 2013
The bee pollen pills suck not any good. Dont eat weat bread it puts weight one of the bad thing to eat. B12 pills help gives u energy to work and clean.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#71 Apr 12, 2013
google diet pills, there are over 60 pages of phony get rich quick sellers of this and that miracle pills. a new pill is invented every week. why wont you fatso's listen to your doctor and exercise ? jeeze. if you don't want to work to lose weight then get you fat azzes to the doctor so he can tie a rope around that tube running down your chest full of 32 oz. pepsi/mt dew.
Nun-Ya-Buisness

Grafton, WV

#72 May 6, 2013
I Have Taken It For Countless Weeks And It Does Work But You HAVE To Drink A HELL OF A LOT Of Water! I Can Not Stress That Enough! You Will Think It Literally Magic When You See How Much Water Helps. It Actually Tells You On The Bottle That You Should Drink Plenty Of Water With It And I Drink At Least 3 Bottles A Day. Good Luck :)
Nun-Ya-Buisness

Grafton, WV

#73 May 6, 2013
Big Bubba wrote:
The best way to loose weight is to eat smaller portions and no eating between meals. Lots of sex helps too.
Your Perverted Like FORREAL? She Doesn't Want To Know About Sex She Wants To Know If Bee Pollen Works. Idiot....
Blackeyepea

Saint Albans, WV

#74 May 6, 2013
Be pollen sucks take b12.
Want to try

Columbus, OH

#75 Sep 6, 2013
This bee pollen. Any one have other imput on this?
finally

United States

#76 Sep 6, 2013
Assett works well
yes

Kittanning, PA

#77 Sep 14, 2013
I have tried the bee pollen pill I lost 8 pounds so far its a really good pill
2 posts removed
Crowhopper

Burnaby, Canada

#80 Mar 17, 2014
I've lost about 5 pounds in the last 10 days since I started taking bee pollen. I take a spoonful of it in the morning after breakfast. I get it from a beekeeper...it's the real stuff, not a tablet, and you have to chew it to get the nutrients out. I like the taste although some people apparently don't.

The reason I began taking it was because the beekeeper told me it helps prevent prostate cancer, which my father has just been diagnosed with. I have no other explanation for my surprising weight loss as my diet and exercise have been the same.
babbs

Mount Lookout, WV

#81 Mar 17, 2014
Crowhopper wrote:
I've lost about 5 pounds in the last 10 days since I started taking bee pollen. I take a spoonful of it in the morning after breakfast. I get it from a beekeeper...it's the real stuff, not a tablet, and you have to chew it to get the nutrients out. I like the taste although some people apparently don't.

The reason I began taking it was because the beekeeper told me it helps prevent prostate cancer, which my father has just been diagnosed with. I have no other explanation for my surprising weight loss as my diet and exercise have been the same.
Which beekeeper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state police out sugar ck 3 min Nosy Rose 13
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min Dalai Lama 58,923
Shades tatto 46 min Lido 1
Look out drunk drives the snitch is here 59 min Not the snitch 174
Snitch "Joshua L Holbert" on parole 1 hr Not the snitch 28
Jon canterbury of South Charleston 1 hr get a real life 21
RIGHT HERE: The reason Lt. Shawn Williams is su... 1 hr CHAD 7
suddenlink dropping nick,comedy cen,mtv 1 hr i remember when 12
Top cop in the kkk 2 hr CHAD 8
So Trivillians was a pill mill afterall 9 hr MsKamish 48
Shawn Williams and Robert C Byrd 9 hr eugene 4
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston Jobs