Anyone tried bee pollen to loose weight?

Anyone tried bee pollen to loose weight?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Suggestions

Hartland, MI

#1 Mar 16, 2011
I purchased some zi xui tang from a vendor in the mall now on day three any haven't lost any weight. I have gained two pounds. Anyone else tried it?
Food

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 16, 2011
Here's an idea... EAT LESS.
Chubs

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 18, 2011
No but it sure sounds interesting. What is it? How does it work?

Since: Feb 11

AOL

#4 Mar 18, 2011
It doesn't work the way it's promised to work. Diet and exercise are the only way to really lose weight.
Anonymous

Brea, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2011
Be sure to drink the required amount of water
Dieter

Charleston, WV

#6 Mar 22, 2011
I have tried nearly everything out there for diets and nothing seems to work. I am pretty heavy and need to lose quite a bit of weight for health reasons. Do you think the bee pollen diet would work?

AOL

#7 Mar 22, 2011
Dieter wrote:
I have tried nearly everything out there for diets and nothing seems to work. I am pretty heavy and need to lose quite a bit of weight for health reasons. Do you think the bee pollen diet would work?
Doubtful. The only way to lose weight is healthy eating and exercise. Fresh fruits and vegetables daily, whole wheat products, lean meats (lots of protein), nuts, legumes, and lots of water.

No sodas (diet sodas are also a no-no), no processed foods, no cakes, candies, pizza, white bread, etc.

Sorry, but this really works.

Try the paleo diet if you want a healthy diet that follows the above guidelines. It restricts whole wheat products, but I think it's safe to say you can include some in your diet and still lose weight.

AOL

#8 Mar 22, 2011
Also, no alcohol, skip the milk (too much sugar), and watch out for fruit drinks. Loaded with sugar.

Workout an hour a day. Start slow and build up.
Miracle Pill

Fowlerville, MI

#9 Mar 23, 2011
They Ought to be able to come up witj a miracle pill for us lazy people.
ace

New York, NY

#10 Jun 12, 2012
www.facebook.com/torilynnACE

i lost 10 pounds in the first two weeks... it gives you the energy to get up and get moving so you can burn the weight off and it curbs your appeitite....
blessed

Red House, WV

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Dieter wrote:
I use body by vi. It's awesome I have lost 20 pounds and two pant sizes so far.
spot

Poca, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Suggestions wrote:
I purchased some zi xui tang from a vendor in the mall now on day three any haven't lost any weight. I have gained two pounds. Anyone else tried it?
Ive taking the same stuff for about 2 weeks while doing the Atkins diet plus working out. I can't really tell if it's working I am not sure if it is the brand or what! I would like something that helps with weight loss that is non stimulant.
true story

Winifrede, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2012
WOW!! I must say, I expected to the same old, mean trash when I came in here.

You people have restored some of my faith in humanity.

Thank you for being decent.
just saying

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2012
SLIMTRIMU--
Friend of mine was losing weight slowly ..She start taking SlimtrimU(bee pollen).She lost 15 pounds in 1 month.WEll,I decided to try..A company call slimgirlhoney( www.slimgirlhoney.com ) Sell for a good price,and I decide to try(I WAS TOO FAT).Well,I LOVE IT!!!! Only bad thing was CANT SLEEP AS I SHOULD;-(
But I didn't feel as hungy,and if I do ate I CAN'T EAT MUCH AT ALL.
So,NOTHISG is a miracle,but they did help me to control my"hungry" and I LOST TOTAL OF 18 POUNDS IN 2 MONTHS!!!
herd91

New York, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Didn't work!
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 5, 2012
Want to lose weight? Here's the miracle diet every lazy West Virginian has been waiting for:

Step 1: Put down the remote control and go outside or to a gym. Heck, find an aerobic workout on YouTube and follow along in your living room a few days a week.

Step 2: STOP EATING GARBAGE. Take 30 whole minutes out of your life to research diet philosophies and shape your grocery shopping/eating habits accordingly. Use common sense and keep a food journal daily.

Step 3: Burn a significant amount of your daily caloric intake through exercise. Alter your sedinetary lifestyle (use the steps instead of elevator at work, cut out the fast food, eat smaller portions). Basically, eat less crap and exercise more often.

Step 4: Stope believing all the nonsense about milkshake diets etc...you see on the internet, t.v. and Facebook. Those people just want your money and are EXPLOITING your desire to be thin without making any sacrifices which does NOT work. The only way a pill is going to help you lose weight, is if it is speed and tricks you into starving yourself. You will develop an addition to the things, which is just what the quacks who prescribe that Sh*t want.

Hope this helps. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the damn truth.
Nico

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 5, 2012
How do you gain two pounds akin three days? Whatever you did to make that happen quit doing it and you will lose weight.
blessed

Nitro, WV

#18 Jul 5, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Want to lose weight? Here's the miracle diet every lazy West Virginian has been waiting for:

Step 1: Put down the remote control and go outside or to a gym. Heck, find an aerobic workout on YouTube and follow along in your living room a few days a week.

Step 2: STOP EATING GARBAGE. Take 30 whole minutes out of your life to research diet philosophies and shape your grocery shopping/eating habits accordingly. Use common sense and keep a food journal daily.

Step 3: Burn a significant amount of your daily caloric intake through exercise. Alter your sedinetary lifestyle (use the steps instead of elevator at work, cut out the fast food, eat smaller portions). Basically, eat less crap and exercise more often.

Step 4: Stope believing all the nonsense about milkshake diets etc...you see on the internet, t.v. and Facebook. Those people just want your money and are EXPLOITING your desire to be thin without making any sacrifices which does NOT work. The only way a pill is going to help you lose weight, is if it is speed and tricks you into starving yourself. You will develop an addition to the things, which is just what the quacks who prescribe that Sh*t want.

Hope this helps. Probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's the damn truth.
not true the body by vi diet shakes are packed with nutrition and cost me less each month than it would if I tried to buy all same healthy foods. Seriously you should check out the nutrition in one and all the food you would have to eat to get that same nutrition.

I am not trying to scam anyone or take anyones money I am simply sharing what has worked for me.
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#19 Jul 5, 2012
blessed wrote:
<quoted text>
not true the body by vi diet shakes are packed with nutrition and cost me less each month than it would if I tried to buy all same healthy foods. Seriously you should check out the nutrition in one and all the food you would have to eat to get that same nutrition.
I am not trying to scam anyone or take anyones money I am simply sharing what has worked for me.
You cannot lose weight in a healthy, sustainable manner unless you: change your eating habits, make significant lifestyle adjustments and dramatically increase your healthy activity level. There is no "magic milkshake" or pill to replace the need to increase muscle mass, flexibility, and cardiovascular function.

Sitting around drinking protien shakes while you crap yourself into oblivion is not healthy, despite whatever ridiculous nonsense is on the nutrition label. The "Body by Vi" SCAM is akin to any pyramid scheme (much like the Amway cult which pushes their "vitamins" constantly onto desperate folks). They "draft" potential advocates (victims) into their scam and then reap the benefits of peoples' insecurities and laziness.
Seriously

Charleston, WV

#20 Jul 5, 2012
Hopefully, whatever you are doing is working for you. But, you will not keep any weight off for any length of time unless you practice the simple concepts I have mentioned. I would venture to guess that after legitimate studies are conducted on this latest fad product, it is probably counter-productive to any healthy weigh loss.

Plus, the fact many folks are using relious contexts on Facebook and Twitter...praising God and Jesus and Mother Mary etc...to push this product makes me want to puke (which could effectively reduce my weight 10 pounds and lower my pant size instantly). I mean how low is too low people?

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from making and effort to lose weight, all power to em, I just don't like scams and b.s. It ticks me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 16 min Mgtn Res 395
News Charleston group leads new campaign to clean up... 33 min Smoker 2
Four Arrested in Nitro rooftop firing shots 33 min garytheconqueror 10
Best Body Shop???? 58 min kris 2
Who is Heather? 59 min wendyTsA 8
Camc clerical 1 hr Curious 1
Cowardly Charleston PD 2 hr Idiot Detector 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages