Danger on Campbell's Creek!! Check yo...

Danger on Campbell's Creek!! Check your vehicle!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

so sad

Lubbock, TX

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I've seen several people post on facebook about the lug nuts on their vehicles being loosened to the point of causing accidents!!

If you live in the Spring Fork area, check yours to make sure they're secure.

Parents don't supervise their delinquents anymore, and they don't care who they hurt in the juvenile "pranks"!

Someone could be killed with this kind of nonsense!! Be alert & ever vigilant!!
1 post removed
so sad

Lubbock, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Excuse me? I'm just tying to alert people to possible things going on. No need to put on your dick hat & prance around saying, "look at me!".

I'm far from granny either.

It must suck to have so little of a life that you have to take a serious post and turn it to shit.

You're exactly the kind of punk I'm talking about.
1 post removed
granny

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
so sad wrote:
Excuse me? I'm just tying to alert people to possible things going on. No need to put on your dick hat & prance around saying, "look at me!".

I'm far from granny either.

It must suck to have so little of a life that you have to take a serious post and turn it to shit.

You're exactly the kind of punk I'm talking about.
No, my life doesn't suck. Don't get your granny panties in a twist!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Baltimore, MD

#6 Sep 21, 2012
is this so sad? did you make a thread so you can argue with yourself?
1 post removed
The Bank

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Sep 21, 2012
Who gives a damned about the fairies living in Campbells Creek?
sct

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Stay on your side of the river,punk @$$. Oh yeah loosen your lug nuts and go for a drive we'll see how you like it.
1 post removed
dig

Springfield, NJ

#11 Oct 1, 2012
They crazy up there
fussy

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 10, 2013
gosh what's to fuss about someone talking about lug bolts getting loosened on tires.

That is dangerous and if anybody sees anybody doing it, they need to notify the owner of the car and then the owner can contact police. That is attempted murder.

so sad wasn't talking to herself a couple of comments were removed - must have been really nasty comments for that to be done.

People need to stay awake and alert as to what occurs in their neighborhood.
fussy

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Just came over scanner 3 men in 3700 block of Springfield Drive, trying to get into cars - earlier tonight at a guy named Tucker's house behind fas chek, came over scanner 20 people getting ready to fight.

What a place to live now - two people killed Red Oak Street also - must be a full moon...
abby

Belle, WV

#14 Feb 11, 2013
fussy wrote:
Just came over scanner 3 men in 3700 block of Springfield Drive, trying to get into cars - earlier tonight at a guy named Tucker's house behind fas chek, came over scanner 20 people getting ready to fight.

What a place to live now - two people killed Red Oak Street also - must be a full moon...
Tucker is a druggie.
fussy

Charleston, WV

#15 Feb 11, 2013
abby wrote:
<quoted text>
Tucker is a druggie.
So I've heard, but nobody went to jail. When police got there, they said it was just verbal and THE END. Knowing if that many gathered and all druggies, they could have busted em - guess they didn't want to..
bigdave

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 10, 2013
I'm sure the people deserved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we stop painting vehicles flatt black 51 min Twoeightteen 4
What's Tonya Devitt into these days? 1 hr April 20
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 1 hr Wolf Pen 2
Pray With Us The Lords Prayer April 17, 2018 2 hr BrideofChrist 42
Why are all “people” from Elkview and Sissonsvi... 2 hr Intheknow 10
Laundromats?? 2 hr Patrick Street Bum 2
Will the next mayor cancel the user fee? 2 hr Live CPD 1

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages