A Thoroughly Modern Democrat Speaks Out

A Thoroughly Modern Democrat Speaks Out

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Republicans and "so-called" conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don't know the exact statistics, but I'm quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Charleston, when it comes to gun violence.

more...
http://thediggerer.com/component/k2/item/275-...
thug

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 4, 2013
there is no possible way you are that stupid but chicago had 500 murders last yr.

and you demorats have been ignoring making unconstitutional laws for yrs. duh
dr arse

Nitro, WV

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I wish I was naturally born , instead of c-section I could be the 1st Hillbilly-American Prez., My momma didn't just ruin it for me ,but for all Americans. I'm a Democrat who supports ,Bare/Arms and i've got the farmers tan to prove it !!
idunno

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 4, 2013
The OP is either completely ignorant or has no idea of the reality of the world. Chicago and Washington D.C. have some of the toughest gun laws in the country, and also have some of the highest crime rates in the country, why you may ask?? Because everyone knows that criminals follow the law!
help

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 6, 2013
There's no way Obama could be a naturally born citizen, with ears like that. He has to be a c section baby !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cwa union in frontiers backpocket 2 min Truth 11
massage 16 min Question 9
The reason for so many posts about famous people 21 min The cold hard truth 2
Uncle Milty’s Third leg 57 min Phyllis Diller 1
Eminem Moving to Campbells Creek 1 hr Dairy Weiner 3
Best Spa in the Kanawha valley? Opinions apprec... 1 hr client 2
Martha Stewart bought a mobile home on Rt 21 2 hr water 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance