Mark Plants the dumbest lawyer on pla...

Mark Plants the dumbest lawyer on planet earth

Posted in the Charleston Forum

frustrated

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2014
No! He's the smartest (hahaha)
Just quit. Just leave. Save yourself the embarrassment.
u b dumb

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2014
slow mind mark wrote:
How did he pass his BAR exam , the man is below average . His mouth hangs him every time. He stays one statement away from political suicide . No lawyer can help him because he is so dumb. He seems to think its a good idea to fight a battle that cant be won . He said his mom told him to LET THEM HAVE IT . Well that only works when your in the rite. Maybe MOM meant to let them have the job. lol
Please please please before calling out someone for being dumb, learn how to spell. Keep fighting Mark Plants!
Biker Rally

Portage, MI

#4 Aug 13, 2014
slow mind mark wrote:
How did he pass his BAR exam , the man is below average . His mouth hangs him every time. He stays one statement away from political suicide . No lawyer can help him because he is so dumb. He seems to think its a good idea to fight a battle that cant be won . He said his mom told him to LET THEM HAVE IT . Well that only works when your in the rite. Maybe MOM meant to let them have the job. lol
Your clearly an idiot. He can and will win this battle. Learn how to spell "right" the right way before you call others dumb.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 13, 2014
well at least you idiots aren't still saying its the ex wifes fault.

Mr Plants again opens mouth inserts foot-----it is ok now to let the have it because your mom told you so? REALLY????

GOD have mercy on Kanawha County.

Keep up the good work county commissioners-----REMOVE SHREK NOW.
Communist

Fairfax, VA

#6 Aug 13, 2014
SMH wrote:
well at least you idiots aren't still saying its the ex wifes fault.

Mr Plants again opens mouth inserts foot-----it is ok now to let the have it because your mom told you so? REALLY????

GOD have mercy on Kanawha County.

Keep up the good work county commissioners-----REMOVE SHREK NOW.
Do we live in China? You can't remove someone from office because they talk bad about you. The news article this morning makes the commission and Don Morris look like idiots. Give it up.
Vote him out next time, if you want, but to say that he spoke negatively about someone publicly and now you want him impeached is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 13, 2014
guess what there is precedent to this----READ ALL THE ARTICLE---mark plants public statements will be his undoing.
Mr Plants has no one to blame but himself and his big ogre mouth.

No one said he spoke negatviley and should be removed----he spoke idiotically and now cannot prosecute cases----GET IT? He cannot do his job because he publically opened his mouth.
Go ask his MOM.
LOL
1 post removed
Attorney

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 14, 2014
slow mind mark wrote:
How did he pass his BAR exam , the man is below average . His mouth hangs him every time. He stays one statement away from political suicide . No lawyer can help him because he is so dumb. He seems to think its a good idea to fight a battle that cant be won . He said his mom told him to LET THEM HAVE IT . Well that only works when your in the rite. Maybe MOM meant to let them have the job. lol
Let
s see uou pass the Bar and become a lawyer. Not an easy task my dear friend. Why do you keep hating on Mark Plants. He really is a good person as far as I know him. I hate to see the County commissioners take out an elected official. This action weakens out Democracy in WWV. I really am disapointed in the kanawha County Commissioners. Shame on you.
Joseph

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 14, 2014
Communist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we live in China? You can't remove someone from office because they talk bad about you. The news article this morning makes the commission and Don Morris look like idiots. Give it up.
Vote him out next time, if you want, but to say that he spoke negatively about someone publicly and now you want him impeached is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.
i agree - The county commission spoke badly about Vera McCormic, the County clerk, in public. Why don't they remove themselves. Yhis reeks of Communism. It takes our state back to the dark ages.
Biker Rally

Portage, MI

#11 Aug 21, 2014
The reason I hate topixs is because people can't make up fake profiles and talk shit on people. I would love to see anyone of you say what your saying on here to his face. I would but my life savings on Mark Plants whopping your ass.
sarahs conscious

France

#12 Aug 21, 2014
save your pitiful life savings for the casino-----granted mr plants could probable whop some ass---but it is only his personality type---a bully--- a batterer.........guess what tho I would say it to his face-----what mark needs is what he gives out-----a bigger ogre than he with a bigger leather belt and make sure you use the metal belt part---that's exactly what the big ogre deserves---a bigger ogre than he with a bigger leather belt.
anyone who defends him deserves it too.
1 post removed
Steve GAYlock

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 22, 2014
Hey! I'm the dumbest lawyer in town ! Ask anyone that has hired me. Mark Plants is a nice looking man! So was Bill Frobes & Mike Clifford! Who would want some stupid & ugly women as Prosecutor ? I really do suck! But those guys are sexy! Ask my LARD BUTT PI, he can smell food 5 miles away! Again men !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Ray Good 56 min Humm 14
Patrick st bum aka Tom 1 hr Iowa street neighbor 4
JAMS pick up line 1 hr Pampered puss 3
O'Charleys and Hepatitus A 1 hr Cheater liar liar 19
Tammy Jordan THIEF 1 hr Iknowwhoyouare 6
Coonskin Park 2 hr Kommander KornflaKes 11
Who warms your biscuits? 2 hr Huh 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages