ex hub schedules layoff before child ...

ex hub schedules layoff before child support hearing..

Posted in the Charleston Forum

pi$$ed

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
He always puts out the "Christian" persona, but is nothing more than a subject for a Lifetime movie...the judge will fall for his pity party I'm sure.
The x

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="pi$$ed"]He always puts out the "Christian" persona, but is nothing more than a subject for a Lifetime movie...the judge will fall for his pity party I'm sure.[/QUOTE], smart huh? Hahaha
Awww

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Guess you won't be able to get a new car again this year.
pi$$ed

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I don't care about the money, he's always been cheap, it's the fact that he gets up there and lies, makes people pity him...what can you do against some one like this??
The x

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Well personally I think it has been about the money the long years we were married and it still about the money!
Wth

Westerville, OH

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Umm how can someone schedule their own layoff?? And you get unemployment when you're laid off! Which child support comes out off! Im sorry but 90% of child support doesn't go towards the child! I think they should change the law also to whomever has the child/children should have to work to be able to get child support!
godisfake

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Get a job.
I got fixed

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Jan 21, 2013
I bet you're one of those chicks who will spread her legs in a milisecond and have another child if you knew the man would support it and or the government. Hoe's like you are a dime a dozen. A dime a dozen.

You're everywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Fife (May '13) 18 min Loveboat 14
Trump First 100 Days: More Bullshit 20 min LOSER 15
Why is my posts being deleted?? 30 min Firefly2 12
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 30 min Not his fault 1,461
When I say Tom you say Clark 48 min Lester 2
Just saw a lady fall at the Outback 53 min Dingo 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Sheesh 4,081

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages