right is wrong

Hurricane, WV

#1492 Oct 5, 2012
Jobless rate slides to near 4-year low of 7.8%.
See, Obama's policies are working.
Re-elect Obama.
wow

Chapmanville, WV

#1493 Oct 5, 2012
if you listen to some dems. obama lost the debate on purpose , that explains a lot ,his failure and regroup tactics has what got this country in the mess its in ,he keeps forgetting to regroup ! is that what happened at our embassy we failed to protect the embassy so we could regroup latter ? the same for unemployment, the housing market, inflation ,fail and regroup , when is obama going to try to regroup ?
brother taberncale

Madison, WV

#1494 Oct 6, 2012
do you're own research on the canidate's. come to you're own conclusions. vote for you you think will be best for the country and you're interests. don't listen to fox news!!!!!!
right is wrong

Hurricane, WV

#1495 Oct 6, 2012
brother taberncale wrote:
do you're own research on the canidate's. come to you're own conclusions. vote for you you think will be best for the country and you're interests. don't listen to fox news!!!!!!
Amen, brother!:)

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#1496 Oct 6, 2012
brother taberncale wrote:
You make an excellent point. I still know a lot of conservatives who are smart people who can think for themselves. They don't watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limpwad. That's what makes them smart.
right is wrong

Hurricane, WV

#1497 Oct 6, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make an excellent point. I still know a lot of conservatives who are smart people who can think for themselves. They don't watch Fox News or listen to Rush Limpwad. That's what makes them smart.
Now hold on just a minute!

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1498 Oct 6, 2012
right is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Now hold on just a minute!
LOL...did I go to far with that one?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1499 Oct 6, 2012
*too far**
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#1500 Oct 6, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
*too far**
Are you trying to say "You went to fart"? Just say it. We are all here to help.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1501 Oct 6, 2012
Does it look like I tried to say that? If I wanted to say that, I would have. But I didn't want to say it, so I didn't. Thanks for playing.

;)
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to say "You went to fart"? Just say it. We are all here to help.
hahahaha

Charleston, WV

#1502 Oct 6, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Does it look like I tried to say that? If I wanted to say that, I would have. But I didn't want to say it, so I didn't. Thanks for playing.
;)
<quoted text>
lol I'd say if we all did that (fart), we might feel some better!

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1503 Oct 6, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> lol I'd say if we all did that (fart), we might feel some better!
LOL...yeah, we sure would.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#1504 Oct 9, 2012
Socks?

Really?

Never heard of them.

Anderson, IN

#1505 Oct 9, 2012
nemesis wrote:
The number of jobs created is up, unemployment has fallen to 7.8, the economy is coming back. Go vote for Mitt and his corporate buddies and throw it all away.
Yup.

With Romney, you're promised higher taxes if you are NOT the upper 1%, lower wages, greater pollution and cancer toxins in your water, food and air, and no education for your children to compete in the world market.
RightNProud

Penn Laird, VA

#1506 Oct 10, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
With Romney, you're promised higher taxes if you are NOT the upper 1%, lower wages, greater pollution and cancer toxins in your water, food and air, and no education for your children to compete in the world market.
Even if you were mentally stable and had a clue, that would be an improvement over what we are facing currently with the current dimwit in charge....

But thanks for the good laugh this morning, baby killer!

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1507 Oct 10, 2012
Considering the infantile bullshit you've been posting on here over the last few weeks, you have a lot of nerve (read stupid) to call someone else mentally unstable.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you were mentally stable and had a clue, that would be an improvement over what we are facing currently with the current dimwit in charge....

Anderson, IN

#1508 Oct 10, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...we have a war mongering right winger who loves it when Muslim children and pregnant women are killed, who love to stop food stamps for poor American children, their health care and housing, accusing me, a democrat, whose party follows Christ's edict to take care of the poor as being someone who kills babies.

Well, these smears and lies about others are typical for the right wing. Romney told 27 lies in 38 minutes during the debate. Lying, while not a trait the Christian god approves, must be the mainstay of the born again evangelical republican god.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/...

Pundits from both sides of the aisle have lauded Mitt Romney’s strong debate performance, praising his preparedness and ability to challenge President Obama’s policies and accomplishments. But Romney only accomplished this goal by repeatedly misleading viewers. He spoke for 38 minutes of the 90 minute debate and told at least 27 myths:

----------

Them right wingers love them some lies, for sure.
rright is wrong

Hurricane, WV

#1509 Oct 10, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a baby killer. You vote for people who have never done anything about abortion in the 40 years it's been legal.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#1510 Oct 10, 2012
rright is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You're a baby killer. You vote for people who have never done anything about abortion in the 40 years it's been legal.
D'oh!!
RightNProud

Penn Laird, VA

#1511 Oct 10, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Considering the infantile bullshit you've been posting on here over the last few weeks, you have a lot of nerve (read stupid) to call someone else mentally unstable.
<quoted text>
HAHAAHHAAA..you must have been reading your responses, little b*tch....

I calls em as I sees em, and that whackjob is mentally unstable...and you are mentally challenged....not to mention gayer than a three dollar bill....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPD FBI Investigation 6 min danger 42
aaa 6 min charlestonman2014 1
Duerring is ruining kcs 53 min Duerring the queen 7
Does anyone know Christopher Cossin? 1 hr 4Life 18
Black Animal arrested for Sh-tting in Stairwell. 1 hr Rose Parks 9
News BOE names Capital High principal; decision met ... 2 hr Bo 1
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 5 hr Ruthie BB 186
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE