The real answer

Nashville, TN

#1451 Oct 4, 2012
Mittler wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama brainwashed him to do it to take attention away from destroying the constitution and turning America into a Muslim paradise.
Obama is as far right from center has Romney is. You are just blind and can not see it. The majority of welfare recipients live in red states. That is fact. Republicans create poverty. Money is the whole issues with our political system. Politicians are bought and paid for by corporations and the rich. Everyday this problem grows while you waste your time on this site. It does not matter which party has what, they do not care about you and me. Just their bank accounts and the millions they need for their campaigns so they can keep their jobs. You know the job we pay them to do. The job that they have decided not to do. 40 years of republican policies have lead this country to where we are today. Our Party has done this to the country. Their party has done this to our country. They are all guilty of not doing their jobs.
RightNProud

Penn Laird, VA

#1452 Oct 4, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the upside is that now Obama gets to paint Romney as a liar because the fact checkers are tearing up most of Romney's claims.
And most of Obama's.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text> But it will make a difference to those who are going to pick a president based on whether or not he has it in him to tell the truth.
Then we shouldnt pick a president.... Obama is a proven liar and according to you, Romney is a liar....

I know you have to fall back on something because Obama did a Milli Vanilli, but c'mon.....acting like Obama isnt a liar isnt going to get you anywhere...he bombed, bottom line, and the country finally got to see the real Obama last night...
Johnson Knows

Princeton, WV

#1453 Oct 4, 2012
jswnwv wrote:
<quoted text>
Like yourself I drooled over Romney last night, what a dreamboat!
Lay off Mitt, I saw him first therefore he is mine!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#1454 Oct 4, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving you cant read...and you claim to be the grammar police.....
Thanks for proving you're a woman, Tranny.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it is easy to prove that you cannot read.
You're right, I can't read most of the drivel you type, Princess.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven that you dont understand anything, especially reading and politics...and that you dont understand the difference between the word "lapped" and "slapped".
Yes, I have proven that you are stupid, time and time again, but thanks for playing, Little Man.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Patent on what? Owning your a$$? Yes, I do....
No, I said stupidity, but thanks for proving you can't read, Princess.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did, dipsh*t....please play along.
You just said that you dipshyt. No thanks, I don't want to play along with that, shyt mouth.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
What, the 50 Shades of Gay books?
Oh. It's Topix Jeopardy, huh? And the question is, What does GayNPround want for Christmas, Alex.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
And the question is, Is GayNProud Gay?
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Like sh*t.
Yes, you do.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
And female. Unlike your usual bedmates.
Right, my usual bedmates are humans. That's more than can be said for you.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she likes men. That is why she didnt like you.
Then why are you wearing that dress.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you were yelling at Obama through the tv screen last night? HAHAHAHAA!!!Epic Fail!!!!
I didn't watch the debates, Shirley. I already told you that once. Oh right, you have a comprehension problem.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1455 Oct 4, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
And most of Obama's.
Except that it's not working out that way in the national ad campaign.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Then we shouldnt pick a president.... Obama is a proven liar and according to you, Romney is a liar....
I know you have to fall back on something because Obama did a Milli Vanilli, but c'mon.....acting like Obama isnt a liar isnt going to get you anywhere...he bombed, bottom line, and the country finally got to see the real Obama last night...
There's nothing to fall back on. Romney lied to win the debate. Period. But if that works for you, then that says a lot more about you than it does the people who will vote for Obama.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1456 Oct 4, 2012
The real answer wrote:
<quoted text>
He he is a stand up guy. He stood up for the truth and got fired. Just like all those former news corespondents from Fox news. He is on the Current. That is on channel 215 if you have Dish. The Young Turks airs at 5:00 eastern time mon-fri. Great show! He pulls no punches.
Thanks, I don't have Dish, but I do have Current on my cable system. I will have to check it out.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1457 Oct 4, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
According to SunDog and his fairy gang of dipsh*ts, I am a minor whose mommy limits his time on a computer.
I am not sure that you are a minor. I think you're just retarded and mommy has to get you off the computer to change your diaper and drool bib.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also the supposed minor that they make posts two about an*l sex, oral sex, etc.
See above, Retardo.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
They arent too bright.
If we're not too bright, then you are a broken light bulb.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention this supposed minor schools them on a daily basis.....
You're just too ignorant to know you are getting your ass handed to you.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
So, they are probably old enough to vote, but too retarded to be allowed to vote....
Projection Bingo!

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1458 Oct 4, 2012
RedShirt wrote:
Are Sundog and RightNProud even old enough to vote? I sure hope not. What a way to debate.
I'm not here to debate RightRetarded. I only do that with people who come armed with facts.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1459 Oct 4, 2012
The real answer wrote:
<quoted text>
He he is a stand up guy. He stood up for the truth and got fired. Just like all those former news corespondents from Fox news. He is on the Current. That is on channel 215 if you have Dish. The Young Turks airs at 5:00 eastern time mon-fri. Great show! He pulls no punches.
MSNBC got rid of him because he was scaring off GOP politicians from the network by not lobbing softballs and has not been in the business long enough to have any pull. When Olbermann left he was vulnerable and got rid of him.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1460 Oct 4, 2012
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC got rid of him because he was scaring off GOP politicians from the network by not lobbing softballs and has not been in the business long enough to have any pull. When Olbermann left he was vulnerable and got rid of him.
He was scaring off advertising dollars.
RightNProud

Monroe, VA

#1461 Oct 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>

There's nothing to fall back on. Romney lied to win the debate.
And Obama lied to win the POTUS....

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1462 Oct 5, 2012
Nope. He did not.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama lied to win the POTUS....
RightNProud

Monroe, VA

#1463 Oct 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving you're a woman, Tranny.
Is that what you told the hooker you picked up last night?
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, I can't read
We know that, little b*tch
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I have proven that you are stupid, time and time again, but thanks for playing, Little Man.
Is that the pep talk you give your little pecker before you pack some fudge?
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said stupidity, but thanks for proving you can't read, Princess.
No, it proves I can read...and it proves I can explain things to you since you cant read. I know you are slow, but please try and follow along, little b*tch.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You just said that you dipshyt. No thanks, I don't want to play along with that, shyt mouth.
More pillow talk between you and your fiance Fraggle. The love you two share is so touching.....
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh. It's Topix Jeopardy, huh? And the question is, What does GayNPround want for Christmas, Alex.
Probably for you to quit f*cking him up the @ss.....
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And the question is, Is GayNProud Gay?
You would have to ask him. But since you have been giving him an*l, I would guess that he is.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Right, my usual bedmates are humans. That's more than can be said for you.
Or your mother, since I am your father. ANd yes, although confused, homosexuals are humans. So, yes, your usual bedmates are humans.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you wearing that dress.
So you wont try and f*ck me.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch the debates, Shirley. I already told you that once. Oh right, you have a comprehension problem.
Apparantly you didnt, since you still support Obama...HAHAHAAHAAH!!! I know you couldnt pull yourself away from Topix long enough....or you knew it was goign to be a salughter and couldnt bear to watch....either excuse would be accurate.
RightNProud

Monroe, VA

#1464 Oct 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Nope. He did not.
<quoted text>
Oh, so he cut the deficit. Please show me this data...

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1465 Oct 5, 2012
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you told the hooker you picked up last night?
No, I just told your wife to try a real man. So she did.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that, little b*tch
We? Oh, so you are back to multiple personalities, Princess?
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the pep talk you give your little pecker before you pack some fudge?
I don't know, Little Pecker, you tell me.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it proves I can read...and it proves I can explain things to you since you cant read. I know you are slow, but please try and follow along, little b*tch.
One more time. Yes, you have to explain them to me. I don't speak idiot. You are fluent in it.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
More pillow talk between you and your fiance Fraggle. The love you two share is so touching.....
More gay fantasies.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably for you to quit f*cking him up the @ss.....
Problem is, I am doing it with your head.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to ask him. But since you have been giving him an*l, I would guess that he is.
You mean giving him YOU, An*l?
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Or your mother, since I am your father.
That's not possible, nutless wonder.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd yes, although confused, homosexuals are humans.
No you're not.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
So, yes, your usual bedmates are humans.
As opposed to yours, which are not.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
So you wont try and f*ck me.
You're doing a good enough job of that to yourself.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly you didnt, since you still support Obama...HAHAHAAHAAH!!! I know you couldnt pull yourself away from Topix long enough....or you knew it was goign to be a salughter and couldnt bear to watch....either excuse would be accurate.
Nah, I just understand the nature of the debates. The incumbant always has more to lose since he usually has to deal with reality and the challenger can toss out whatever bullshyt he wants since he doesn't have to run on his record as president.

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1466 Oct 5, 2012
Of course he didn't cut the deficit and if Romney is elected and gets his way with a 5 trillion dollar tax cut, it will never happen.
RightNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so he cut the deficit. Please show me this data...

“Of Course I Can”

Santa Fe, NM

#1467 Oct 5, 2012
Oh, that's right. Romney said it wasn't a 5 trillion dollar tax cut.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/04/1140...
nemesis

Charleston, WV

#1468 Oct 5, 2012
Can you believe it, Romney admitted his 47% remark was a gross mistake. This must be a first for him.
RightNProud

Monroe, VA

#1469 Oct 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just told your wife to try a real man. So she did.
Yeh, we had sex last night.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>We? Oh, so you are back to multiple personalities, Princess?
Talking to yourself in the mirror again, I see....
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, Little Pecker, you tell me.
And apparantly to your c*ck....
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>One more time. Yes, you have to explain them to me. I don't speak idiot. You are fluent in it.
Everything needs to explained to you.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>More gay fantasies.
Glad you and Fraggle figured out what you are doing on your date tonight.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean giving him YOU, An*l?
Now that is even lame for you......
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not possible, nutless wonder.
Is that what you told Fraggle when he crammed his nuts up your a-hole...yes, it is apparently possible. You could shovea school bus in that thing, so the nutless wonder should fit perfectly.
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, I just understand the nature of the debates. The incumbant always has more to lose since he usually has to deal with reality and the challenger can toss out whatever bullshyt he wants since he doesn't have to run on his record as president.
And Obama's reality is utter sh*t....
RightNProud

Monroe, VA

#1470 Oct 5, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Of course he didn't cut the deficit and if Romney is elected and gets his way with a 5 trillion dollar tax cut, it will never happen.
<quoted text>
So, Obama lied then....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cupcake bewbz 1 hr Thats funny to me 1
Brian Foster anyone know him (Nov '12) 1 hr Bfoster5543 5
Supreme Court says gays can marry in all states! 1 hr Lawyer 87
Donald Trump for President 3 hr Confederacy 11
Best tattoo artist in the area? 5 hr that guy 17
Michael sodaro shoots victim on Newhouse drive (Jul '14) 7 hr Granny 22
Topix is quiet because 8 hr Fact 3
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE