glock lover

New York, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Around 8 pm last night on 64 west bound someone threw a brick or hard object at my windshield. Which busted it and sent myself to er. It caused over 500$ worth of damage and lord only knows about er bill. If any of you saw or know anything there is a $1000.00 reward for info that leads to arrest
Soul Train

Troy, VA

#2 Dec 8, 2012
glock lover wrote:
Around 8 pm last night on 64 west bound someone threw a brick or hard object at my windshield. Which busted it and sent myself to er. It caused over 500$ worth of damage and lord only knows about er bill. If any of you saw or know anything there is a $1000.00 reward for info that leads to arrest
Your glock didn't do you any good. At this point it doesn't intimidate anyone. Evidently you have pist someone off. Next time they may do a better job on you. You need to stay at home and off your computer for a while and let Mr. Brick cool off a tad.

“HACKER”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 8, 2012
you mean pissed off??
glock lover

Fenton, MI

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Soul Train wrote:
<quoted text> Your glock didn't do you any good. At this point it doesn't intimidate anyone. Evidently you have pist someone off. Next time they may do a better job on you. You need to stay at home and off your computer for a while and let Mr. Brick cool off a tad.
I am guessing from your reply that you don't understand English. I was asking for info not your opinion or statement. But thank you very much for the input, I will remember that the next time I driving home from work minding my business and some under educated hill jack thinks it will be funny to throw something at a moving car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't women understand how a thermostat works 25 min Shaggy 28
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 26 min Streetrunner 511
Jim Justice Golden Dome 1 hr WV Budget Deficit 11
Proposed Bill to Outlaw Ignorant Homeschool Par... (Feb '13) 2 hr Uhhh 24
good school or bad cult (Apr '13) 2 hr Uhhh 11
Those Good Ol Religious Schools (Jun '16) 2 hr Uhhh 10
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 2 hr sandra metheny 709

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance