First Prev
of 3
Next Last
traumanurse

Saint Albans, WV

#42 Mar 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="well??"]Trauma nurse who are you? Reveal yourself[/QUOTE]

Mary Abel. Like I said I'm not hiding a thing.
Bull

Charleston, WV

#43 Mar 15, 2011
I say screw CAMC and the Unions. This isn't about who gives the best care, it's about money and who gets more of it from the patient or insurance companies.

Lets face it, WV is far from the best place to get health care in the USA.
1 post removed
Someone who knows

United States

#45 Apr 5, 2011
The x-ray department at CAMC is a joke. They all sleep with eachother and most of them are either married or have significant others. I hope the ones who are doing it get caught and they can get some good employees in there!
formerERworker

Lubbock, TX

#46 Apr 5, 2011
I can honestly say i've seen both sides of the fence, I was a phlebo at general er, I have seen it all. EMS is extremely important to stabilize, but once you get there with a level 1 trauma, it's the trauma teams job to finish it out. I have seen some ems workers who think they are hot sh!T for bringin in a drunk guy. I think both sides are awesome,I love the general er crew, and whoever made the comment about nurses being weak, I've seen em lift up 400lb ladies by themselves while the dr sat there and twiddled thumbs!
tiredofidiots

Belle, WV

#47 Apr 5, 2011
Someone who knows wrote:
The x-ray department at CAMC is a joke. They all sleep with eachother and most of them are either married or have significant others. I hope the ones who are doing it get caught and they can get some good employees in there!
Not taking up for camc but if you have worked at any hospital sleeping around is in every department and every hospital. When you work at a hospital you pretty much live there so it happens
1 post removed
the eye

United States

#49 Apr 6, 2011
missfriendly wrote:
EMTs are just a bunch of nurse-wanna-bes....get real here....who gives a shit what u do in your little cab with the sirens on it....we make $40 bucks an hour to do it better and more efficiently....foreal, u r a douche
Baaaahahahahaha!!!!! Watch it. Some day you may need help and not be at work.... There are some douche bags emts just like idiotic nurses who don't have a clue. So let's not act like it. I know awesome nurses and nurses I wouldn't let touch a dead dog let alone a sick person. Same goes for medics.

Since: Mar 11

Milton, WV

#50 May 5, 2011
Discharging people after midnight so they can charge for another day... they also bill for the medications and services that these people dont recieve. When you call and ask, they say, "Well I'm sorry but the patient was still admited here on that day, we have to charge for those medications."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Hillary Clinton speaks tonight 1 min Informed right 33
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Weepy 1,394
Date 1 hr Bert 9
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 4 hr MarkJ- 31
Rally for Josh 4 hr Dusty 12
Chris Knox city of chas fraud 4 hr NonBlonde 4
Justice for Josh victims 4 hr Trish 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance